SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Opal Sun May 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Hannah B. will be doing press in New York City on GMA & Live with Kelly & Ryan on Thursday 5/16. ABC upfronts are on Tuesday. Chris Harrison will most likely be there and do post premiere press at the event and red carpet.

Opal

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Thanks @Opal....really happy that it seems she will get to spend a few days to bond with her dude. Now which one of these guys is gonna show up first on SM giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 12, 2019 7:51 pm

@Opal great, thanks for posting! I checked the schedule last week but it wasn't showing up yet.

I wonder if we will get a pic of her landing at the airport like Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 12, 2019 9:06 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 12, 2019 9:47 pm

CH ET interview....

More man drama than they've ever had
As rough and wild of a season this has been for Hannah Chris isn't sure she'll find love
The drama revolves around someone Hannah really cares about. It doesn't go away. It escalates

Men to watch...

John Paul Jones
Pilot Peter
Big Mike
Dylan

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun May 12, 2019 10:39 pm

jen689 wrote:CH ET interview....

More man drama than they've ever had
As rough and wild of a season this has been for Hannah Chris isn't sure she'll find love
The drama revolves around someone Hannah really cares about. It doesn't go away. It escalates

Men to watch...

John Paul Jones
Pilot Peter
Big Mike
Dylan

I am getting the vibe she won’t get engaged
But whatever works best for her !
Her season her show her life !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 12, 2019 11:18 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun May 12, 2019 11:41 pm

After reading the CH interview summary I’m concerned that TP are pushing the ‘will she have her happy ever after’ line as imo may indicate Hannah’s f1 is Jed. We have heard in preview Tyler saying twice that he can see himself down on one knee proposing so not imo relevant to him. Then IF Hannah is telling Jed she is falling for him before HTV and Jed’s is falling for her but reluctant to propose as per his fathers sm rant imo indicates the the hurdle f1. I also went back to sm no discussion to look at their dates and Hannah looks v invested in him but unsure about him. Hannah lying on the grass kissing Jed on first 1-1 looked rather intimate. I’m hoping it’s Tyler mainly because he’s not a musician LOL, outside interests and appears to b a mutual attraction from what i have seen. Another concern is I rarely choose the F1 hence the continuous analysing. Hurry up spoilers.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 13, 2019 12:20 am

Here's an interview Hannah did with GMA at ATFR

She says love is suppose to be fun. She wants fun and adventures.  I think the drama with Luke comprised her experience.  It's interesting in the video after she gave the rose to Cam CH says "lets hear it for our new bachelorette" Luke quickly leaves his position with the other men and stands next to Hannah to give her a hug and to have the opportunity to talk to her. He did the same thing after her toast to the men during the premier. Is this how he's going to act during every group date, cocktail party/rose ceremony? Yikes! JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 13, 2019 4:04 am

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 8:29 am

If Hannah is doing media on Thursday, I would think she'd be back to the states Tuesday. Curious to see when the guys will surface and who is first.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 13, 2019 9:15 am

Only 3 I am interested in and I am going to say f1 is Tyler, and bach Mike, and pilot pete flies into BIP ;)

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 44 03259d10

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/1127671838769852416?s=21
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29