SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by fabgirl Mon May 13, 2019 9:17 am

Just listening to the different quotes as Lou Lou has mentioned what hurdle would Tyler have to overcome if he is ready to propose. She seems vested in Jed in promos a lot. On her instagram she said she loves country music and location wise he would be closer to visit. I am thinking Jed may be a possible f1. I didn’t have him on my radar for f2.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Mon May 13, 2019 9:23 am

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/things-seasons-bachelorette-hannah-brown-62967996
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 am

fabgirl wrote:...what hurdle would Tyler have to overcome if he is ready to propose....
Based on what CH has said Hannah will have the hurdle. After all the drama with Luke she's not ready to accept a proposal JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2019 10:27 am

IMO the ‘will she get her happy ending’ narrative is being pushed because of Luke. They know viewers will be expecting him to be F1 after he receives the FIR and as she continues to keep him around despite everyone in the house disliking him. For years now the villain hasn’t really had a shot and predictably gets sent home halfway through the season so IMO production is relishing having a villain who is actually a contender. I think they’ll be leaning hard into the ‘will Hannah pick Luke?’ narrative all season long and CH is just setting it up already by saying that the drama involves someone she cares about. In fact the more he hints that she might not find love the more convinced I am that she’s happily engaged. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 13, 2019 11:31 am

I think there can be a hurdle for both Jed and Tyler.

Jed could be his family acceptance and loving again (I.e. based on his bio of giving up music)

Tyler could be more Hannah based. So she ended up with what she needed vs. originally wanted. Her early attention spent on Luke P or Jed, but Tyler was always there and ready to go all in. He says he is all in the promo, in Latvia pics he was right next to her, in the promo when she breaks down he is right next to her. Maybe he is her rock in the season. Could be similar to the Des/Chris or Ash/JP storylines (JP did have the sister at the end but mostly it was the Bentley issue throughout the season)

I can see both having an obstacle.

As others have said the more they hint of an unhappy ending the more I am convinced she ends up with someone.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 11:42 am

sbolduc wrote:I think there can be a hurdle for both Jed and Tyler.

Jed could be his family acceptance and loving again (I.e. based on his bio of giving up music)

Tyler could be more Hannah based. So she ended up with what she needed vs. originally wanted. Her early attention spent on Luke P or Jed, but Tyler was always there and ready to go all in. He says he is all in the promo, in Latvia pics he was right next to her, in the promo when she breaks down he is right next to her. Maybe he is her rock in the season. Could be similar to the Des/Chris or Ash/JP storylines (JP did have the sister at the end but mostly it was the Bentley issue throughout the season)

I can see both having an obstacle.

As others have said the more they hint of an unhappy ending the more I am convinced she ends up with someone.

I can see it getting played both ways too. We hear Jed say he's falling in love, but is he ready to get engaged. With Tyler, he says "I can see myself at the end of his getting down on one knee" but he could add a "but" to the end of that statement.

I find it interesting that Jed was so heartbroken over his ex that he "stopped making music" But his newest single "Vacation" was released August 2018.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 13, 2019 12:48 pm

alwayscooking wrote:If Hannah is doing media on Thursday, I would think she'd be back to the states Tuesday.  Curious to see when the guys will surface and who is first.

I agree. I think she was able to have Sat/Sun/Mon with her F1. She probably leaves Greece Tues some time and with the time difference still arrives in NYC on Tues. Weds to rest and off to the media Thurs am.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 13, 2019 1:45 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Loulou wrote:After reading the CH interview summary I’m concerned that TP are pushing the ‘will she have her happy ever after’ line as imo may indicate Hannah’s f1 is Jed. We have heard in preview Tyler saying twice that he can see himself down on one knee proposing so not imo relevant to him. Then IF Hannah is telling Jed she is falling for him before HTV and Jed’s is falling for her but reluctant to propose as per his fathers sm rant imo indicates the the hurdle f1. I also went back to sm no discussion to look at their dates and Hannah looks v invested in him but unsure about him. Hannah lying on the grass kissing Jed on first 1-1 looked rather intimate. I’m hoping it’s Tyler mainly because he’s not a musician LOL, outside interests and appears to b a mutual attraction from what i have seen. Another concern is I rarely choose the F1 hence the continuous analysing. Hurry up spoilers.

They always put doubt about the engagement....happily ever after is just different wording IMO. As for the doubts, I think that will be more about Luke because it will appear that he is the one she wants and then things take a wrong turn. The more I see of the preview and the story line publicity CH is pushing, the more this reminds me of Des' season...including her declaration of love to whoever, just like Des declared to CH she was in love with Brooks.

As always, the more they push a storyline deadhorse , the less I believe them. In all the pictures I have seen of her, girl looks super happy! stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 4256136633

Can't wait till tonight!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 pm

CH’s interview for dramatic effect - will Hannah get her happy ending “engagement”? - points to her having to change gears when she finds out the truth about Luke. In her f2 Tyler has already professed his willingness to propose while Jed, judging from comments by his dad, seems unwilling to propose. Thus Hannah’s dilemma. Will she have a Rachel ending in which she lets Jed go because he won’t propose? Or will she have a Colton ending in which she goes with the one she has the strongest feelings for, even if it means there will be no engagement? We know the producers will be very eager for a proposal because the last season (Colton) didn’t end in an engagement. Hannah seems feisty enough not to settle. The ending will be so .....
dramatic!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 13, 2019 2:58 pm

From a CH interview....

How committed was Hannah to a proposal going into filming?

I think she’s definitely open-minded to just finding love and she’s definitely open to getting engaged. But one thing I like about her — and this goes back to her being raw and real — she’s not going to go through the motions. She’s not going to fake this. She’s not going to just tell everybody what they want to hear or just get engaged for the show. She’s really going to let it happen and if it doesn’t happen on her own time and in her own way, then it won't...

Link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29