SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2019 7:33 pm

Didn't they all get their phones back after the FRC? I fail to see how this would be proof when filming is over. Last season Garrett was back on IG before Blake was.

And yeah, Jed felt like such a MOT to me during his dates that it never even crossed my mind that he could be F1 laugh out loud

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Will be interesting when Hannah gets back to the states.

Her media starts Thursday, I believe. If she got a direct flight from Athens it will take her 10+ hours of flight time + the flight from the islands + layover. So thinking best case it will take her 13-14 hours Greek Islands to New York. Plus time traveling to airport, waiting at airport, traveling to hotel in New York, waiting for bags etc.  Best case travel time is looking at 17-18 hours IMO. Which is almost a full day (no rest of travel). I mean you do gain time coming back from the time delay.

She is leaving Greece tomorrow at the very latest. I would not be surprised if she left today, as she is going to need media prep + rest time.

Last edited by sbolduc on Mon May 13, 2019 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 13, 2019 7:36 pm

Do TP use American Airline companies where available or cheapest?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 7:44 pm

jen689 wrote:From a CH interview....

How committed was Hannah to a proposal going into filming?

I think she’s definitely open-minded to just finding love and she’s definitely open to getting engaged. But one thing I like about her — and this goes back to her being raw and real — she’s not going to go through the motions. She’s not going to fake this. She’s not going to just tell everybody what they want to hear or just get engaged for the show. She’s really going to let it happen and if it doesn’t happen on her own time and in her own way, then it won't...

Link

I think CH is telling some fibs.  giggling they supposedly had 5 good candidates. I can't imagine they chose the one who said they wouldn't get engaged for the sake of the show.

sportsgirl94 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:If Tyler is active on sm and Jed is not, that could be a big clue.

That’s true. But Garrett, iirc, changed his IG bio while still in Maldives with Becca. Jed also had Twitter activities earlier. @smg2587 @sportsgirl94
Do you know when he became active?

Tyler just became active within the last half hour on IG.

I wouldn't compare Tyler getting back on SM so soon after the FRC to Garrett. Garrett had a controversial link to delete after quite a bit of backlash and tabloid articles.

I think Jed not being back on SM and Tyler following others already is a huge clue to me too. Sometimes it's right in front of my face and I make something more out of nothing. Was it Tyler's father that was posting negative comments on SM? Maybe he found out soon enough the games they plays with the F2's head and Tyler is F2? Just my thoughts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 pm

@GuardianAngel No that was Jed's father making the negative comments on social media even before filming was completed.

Don't think Tyler's dad is on sm but his mom is. And she has been very excited about the show especially since the filming of HTD. She still very excited about the show even with what she posted on facebook in the last couple of hours. To me its would be weird more her to be this excited for the show if her son been dump, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 7:57 pm

@smg2587 Great! Thanks for clarifying for me! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon May 13, 2019 7:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Dxvjhuyvnms

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 13, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think CH is telling some fibs.  giggling they supposedly had 5 good candidates. I can't imagine they chose the one who said they wouldn't get engaged for the sake of the show
I think Hannah was optimistic about an engagement when she was cast and before filming began. She didn't anticipate all the drama she would have with Luke. If Luke was her favorite up to the F4 she may not have opened her heart to the other men in a way that would prepare herself to be engaged to someone else JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 13, 2019 8:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 13, 2019 8:24 pm

sbolduc wrote:Will be interesting when Hannah gets back to the states.

Her media starts Thursday, I believe. If she got a direct flight from Athens it will take her 10+ hours of flight time + the flight from the islands + layover. So thinking best case it will take her 13-14 hours Greek Islands to New York. Plus time traveling to airport, waiting at airport, traveling to hotel in New York, waiting for bags etc.  Best case travel time is looking at 17-18 hours IMO. Which is almost a full day (no rest of travel). I mean you do gain time coming back from the time delay.

She is leaving Greece tomorrow at the very latest. I would not be surprised if she left today, as she is going to need media prep + rest time.

Hannah’s producer touched down in LA a few mins ago per her IG story.
https://www.instagram.com/julielaplaca/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2019 8:32 pm

mercieme wrote:
Hannah’s producer touched down in LA a few mins ago per her IG story.
https://www.instagram.com/julielaplaca/

If she has to do press on Thursday, it makes total sense that they'd be flying back today and Tyler could've just been on his phone while waiting at the airport. He hasn't gone public or accepted any fan requests, just a few guys from the show. I really don't think this activity counts him out.

... Can you tell I really don't want her to end up with Jed? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 8:33 pm

@mercieme nice catch!

That's another clue for me that Tyler may be F2. SM activity was noticed earlier this afternoon. IMHO the F1 would be on his way home now, along with Hannah, separate flights of course, not at the same time as the producer. I posted in his thread in the first or second page that IG would be the first place he goes when he gets home based on his previous SM activity. Increasing over 1000 followers in a month before he left and the major clean up.

Still not 100% convinced he is the F2 but that's where I'm heading.

ETA: at this point he is the last one to surface on SM? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29