SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 15, 2019 8:43 am

So......been trying to sort something and wondered if you all know.

@themostdramaticseason IG is no more, but turned into @bachelor.abc.spoilers.  Now I can't find that one anywhere.  Has that one been deleted?

I know @bachelor.spoilers is still operating but wondered about the others.

ETA:

never mind, it has now been changed to:

https://www.instagram.com/all.things.bachelor/

Wonder why she changed it 3 times in the last week.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed May 15, 2019 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 15, 2019 8:47 am

Aunties_Love wrote:So......been trying to sort something and wondered if you all know.

@themostdramaticseason IG is no more, but turned into @bachelor.abc.spoilers.  Now I can't find that one anywhere.  Has that one been deleted?

Hi Auntie.....she changed it again to all.things.bachelor
No idea why she made 2 name changes but I found it strange that she twice changed within a 24 hour time span.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed May 15, 2019 8:50 am

sparkler wrote:I agree. I know there has been a lot of hype about Tyler and chemistry with Hannah but his first meeting with Hannah was not at all impressive. I wondered why she even kept him to be honest. Jed seemed to make eye contact and speak coherently at least. I don't care what the outcome is but I don't get all of the support for Tyler, at least as of now.

It happens every season. Lots of preseason speculation based on physical looks, screenshots, social media rumors, etc. It has been said that Jed is low energy and Tyler has much better chemistry with Hannah but how do we really know that? It takes a few episodes and a lot of reminding myself that this show is highly edited to figure out these guys. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Wed May 15, 2019 9:00 am

She followed them around the same time.Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Screen10

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 15, 2019 9:11 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So......been trying to sort something and wondered if you all know.

Hi Auntie.....she changed it again to all.things.bachelor
No idea why she made 2 name changes but I found it strange that she twice changed within a 24 hour time span.
I thought I was going bonkers cause I couldn't find it. Sheesh, lost it once, found it something else, then lost that......know it's time for bed when that happens. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 15, 2019 9:12 am

sun20j2001 wrote:She followed them around the same time.Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Screen10

Yeah. Still thinking she did actually follow Tyler first but he had to accept her follow. We'll find out soon enough if the order means anything. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 15, 2019 11:51 am

I'm surprised Hannah is back up yet on SM. Wonder if Tyler has to wait until she's back to go public.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Update from RS:

It’s been quite the busy last 24-48 hrs, and not necessarily for what you might think. Yes, I’m fully aware of the Jed & Tyler follows from last night a lot of you notified me when it happened. “Hannah’s mom followed Jed on IG, he must win!” “Wait, now she’s following Tyler! I guess maybe it’s not Jed.” “Jed & Peter IG’s are public now but Tyler’s is still private, he must win then!” Soooo, which one is it? Because it can’t be both. I know a lot of you like to get caught up in who follows who and when, but honestly, I will never base a spoiler off that. Especially the season ending spoiler of who Hannah is with. It’s irrelevant to me when it comes to spoiling. When I hear from the sources I need to hear from regarding the ending, you will know. We’re close. I’ve heard rumblings. The final rose ceremony isn’t even a week old. Just trying to lock it down. And lets face it, anyone saying “She’s with Jed” or “She’s with Tyler,” well, you have a 50/50 shot of being right at this point, so it’s a pretty easy claim to make. It’s just a guess. If I guessed every season, I wouldn’t be in business.

However, just in the last 48 hrs, I’ve been working on 4 different stories that you will see upcoming on the site, not to mention lining up podcast guests, and getting ready for the party next month. This season is a poop show. Total and utter poop show. And not the greatest group of guys unfortunately. But it’s gonna take a little time to put all these stories together, get the details right, and report them properly. Some are probably more important than others. But as I said yesterday, if people want their story out there, as long as they’re willing to put their name behind it and provide evidence, I will give them an outlet. Some directly affect the show. Some almost affected the show. I don’t play favorites. I don’t kiss azz like other outlets do. Sure there are some people I like more than others, but if it’s a story worth covering, I don’t care who it’s about. So keep it right here in the following weeks as I will have some tea regarding the show and some of it’s contestants.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 15, 2019 12:38 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for bringing this over. Wow! I know RS usually hypes things, but this sounds different to me. Now I will definitely watch for Hannah sightings on GMA etc. She has no poker face (which I think is a good thing). IMO we will know if something is wrong or if she got a good/happy ending.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm

bachelornation.scoop on IG  https://www.instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop/ is trying to say that the SC of Hannah saying she's falling in love is to Luke, that the jacket is the same, but if you notice the earrings are different, not to mention her hair is different too.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 12213
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Cc3611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:...Regarding the Jed rumors, a user on Reddit said that she was sorority sisters with his ex and alleges that he cheated on her, was emotionally abusive and caused her to develop an eating disorder, and was controlling and made her send photos of her outfits to him whenever she would go out with her friends....
Yikes!

We have rumors about Luke P and Jed being abusive, Peter ghosting supposed girlfriends. Any rumors on Tyler C?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 15, 2019 1:48 pm

@bluwavz....thanks for bringing the RS column over. I totally called it last night that RS will say he puts no weight on SM follows.

Yikes on the stories RS has upcoming....gonna guess Jed & Pilot Pete & maybe Ryan S are some of people he has stories & it’s just disheartening already.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+65
LoveDovez
Ash2214
Norcalgal
Emilia23_12
Crazylady29