SELECT CONTENT

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:18 am

CHRISTMAS ISNT CHRISTMAS WITHOUT SPECIAL ANGELS

She is very special ❤

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 Img_1210
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:06 pm

I love Angels, @Jeepers! I have one on my nightstand year round.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We always have our family over for Chinese food on Christmas Eve which has been a tradition since our boys were young. Now we have 2 small granddaughters so it's especially fun.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:05 pm

I love angels too. I have several scattered around me.

Count me in the same boat as the rest of the sickies. Plans cancelled for a fourth year in a row. Two years COVID, snow storm last year, and several family members including me are sick this year. I'm sooooo disappointed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:51 pm

Happy Holidays everyone!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. We spent ours making tamales and watching Christmas shows/movies!!

Hope those under the weather you all feel better soon!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:38 pm

We had such a fun Christmas Eve and Christmas with the family and granddaughters! Even our 7 mo old grandbaby tried to open her present (in a gift bag). She liked getting new toys and books. Our 3 1/2 yr old granddaughter had the best time and is really getting the whole gift and Santa thing.

I'm so sorry that some of you were sick and had to miss the get togethers! It's a tough time of year to have to be sick. I hope you're feeling better!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:14 pm

@albean99 that sounds incredibly sweet!!

Thank you all for your contributions this past year. It's hard to believe we are approaching our 13th year when this forum was created. It's all because of those who continue posting, sleuthing, and exchanging opinions that we continue to enjoy taking part of our forum. bestbud!

Wishing every a happy healthy New Year surrounded with love!
Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 Ecc2a42dc775a3fe0728edc893ce4534

source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:02 pm

Happy New Year! firework

13 years! Thanks for all you do to keep this forum going, @GuardianAngel! Also to all the mods! clapping!

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:55 pm

Happy New Year !!! Can't believe it's been 13 years already! Life goes way too fast! I must be having fun! Thanks to the mods and wonderful posters for this great little place!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:48 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:28 am

To all those who celebrate,

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 2021-Happy-Easter-1024x731

https://mbschurch.org/happy-easter-2/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:50 am

Happy Solar Eclipse Day! We are right in the path of totality around 3:18pm. It will be completely dark for a couple of minutes and the temp will drop by 10 degrees. Every single hotel room is booked in Niagara Falls and beyond. Roughly 40,000 rooms is what I last heard on one of the local stations. Niagara Falls has been planning for months for the huge number of people that are expected to visit. It's already starting! Don't look up unless you have special glasses.  Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 2600  Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 13 1f31d

ETA: that's taken from the US side. I'll have to post one from the Canadian side. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:54 am

We have totality at 1:40 PM Central but not sure if we'll have clear skies. :fingersarecrossed  We're just going across the street to watch at our little park. Science Sam on Instagram posted this and includes important safety info:   Last slide is the one yall keep asking about! This is your eclipse watching checklist

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

+10
maryl
chasus71
veg_out
Linds911
albean99