SELECT CONTENT

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:10 pm

@Sprite ahh ok interesting thanks! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:09 pm

@Aunties_Love That sounds wonderful.  I come from a big extended family also and my grandmother's house was also the go to place.  We are city folk, so alas no harvesting, but the cousins would always get up to some shenanigans and fun was had by all.  Good times.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:17 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Aunties_Love That sounds wonderful.  I come from a big extended family also and my grandmother's house was also the go to place.  We are city folk, so alas no harvesting, but the cousins would always get up to some shenanigans and fun was had by all.  Good times.
All of us first cousins all lived in the same area of about 20 miles or so, so we'd spend a lot of time growing up. In fact, we'd spend the summers together picking fruit in the family's orchard. I had 2 uncles with orchards, one in Naramata-near Penticton and the other in an orchard on the other side of the lake in Summerland. We'd be camping in tents on the lawn for the summer and be up at the crack of dawn to get breaky, then to the orchards and pick fruit there till the sun would be on that side of the lake. For lunch, we'd grab fruit from the trees as we'd make our way down to the lake and start swimming across the lake when the other uncle would pick us up in a boat and take us the rest of the way across where we'd pick fruit on that side till supper was ready. The uncle would take us back in the boat and the next day would start all over again. Gone are the days of fruit picking, garden harvesting, and grape picking, but the memories I have from that time mean so much.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:41 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks for sharing your memories. I am lucky too to have a lot of fond memories when all our cousin's and families would get together during any holiday.

@albean99 yay! I'm glad you celebrated TG in October!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:40 pm

Wishing our American friends a very happy blessed Thanksgiving. If you're travelling, be safe out there.

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 113329_pc

source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:07 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 8367-910 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 I_got_13 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:47 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! We’re visiting our friends from Ontario, Canada who are renting a condo in Fort Myers, FL. It’s quite pleasant with cooler temps today. We did a non-traditional dinner but are having pumpkin pie later.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:14 pm

I wish to those who celebrate, you and your loved ones a happy and blessed Hanukkah!

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 2Q==

Source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:28 pm

For those who celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ on Dec 25th, I wish everyone a heart filled with peace love and joy this Christmas season and throughout 2024!

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 Holiday+Splendor+Glass+Ball+Ornament

source

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:36 am

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion  - Page 12 12447810

https://bestanimations.com/gifs/Merry-Christmas-Snowy-Gif.html

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:51 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS .. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE FOLKS HERE AND LOVED ONES AND FRIENDS .. may this season bring happiness and smiles your way and be safe and stay healthy

Speaking of healthy .. hubs and I are both under the weather .. cough sniff .. pass the Kleenex please .. cough sniff .. so we can’t share our holiday with our family .. will hopefully during the week I hope .. and will miss the turkey dinner boohoo .. so will someone please pass the cranberry sauce

Enjoy y’all
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:01 am

@Jeepers Hope you feel better soon. We are in the same boat. Mom is not feeling well so a just the immediate family, but we will be having turkey!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrate - Special Occasions - Milestones - Statutory Holidays - Discussion

+10
maryl
chasus71
veg_out
Linds911
albean99