SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:06 pm

okkaayy wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Anyone listen to Tylers mom IG post, she's taking Ryan to college and she says "hey I'm an empty nester, but things could change quickly for"....  then it cuts off  anyone make out what she meaning?

Did she delete it? I’m not hearing that at all.

No it's still there, uts a post and not an IG story, it's a video of her driving
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:06 pm

@alwayscooking She is playing with us !!

@okkaayy its her latest post. Not the stories.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:07 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone listen to Tylers mom IG post, she's taking Ryan to college and she says "hey I'm an empty nester, but things could change quickly for"....  then it cuts off  anyone make out what she meaning?

It was cut off and then the volume was pumped up with Meet me in the Middle. question Good timing in song or cryptic?

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:31 pm

Tyler liked this post from his modeling agent. There are times I feel like I can't like him more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/By0bMgIJP2G/

Also he is almost a 500k followers. He gained a lot this week even with little screen time and the spoiler change. Didn't he just hit 400k over the weekend?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:19 pm

@smg2587 he is amazing ! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 Screen31
This is the rate at which he is gaining followers.

Source: IG blade

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:22 pm

He hit 400k right after or before Episode 5A aired and now after 5B aired he's almost at 500k. Ever since the second episode he's been basically getting around almost 100k every week as the next episode arrives. If he keeps up with this pace, he'll get 1 million when July 29 rolls in. There are still a lot of episodes to get through and he'll be front and center.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:27 pm

I remember after his one-on-one Ep4 he gained like 60k within hours and I think that week was his highest growth rate. Also note. I am not an American so if on my timeline his highest jump in followers will show as Tuesday's date but actually is Monday as per USA timezones.

Attaching SS:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 Screen32
Source: IG blade
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:03 pm

limoncello wrote:I just watched the entire ABC food tours video, this guy is such a keeper. You can tell he is a great person when a group of kids felt like they could be playful, comfortable and silly around him.

Somebody here mentioned that they would nominate their sister if Ty was a Bachelor, heck I would nominate myself and I'm not even from the States laugh out loud Although I would love to see more of him, I just hope he stays away from this franchise and finds some lucky lady that will be grilling and chilling with him just like he deserves.
Haha that was me (unless someone else also said it that missed). I’m actually seriously contemplating it! laugh out loud
I don’t know how long to wait though - no offense to the other candidates, but I would only go through the nominating process for Tyler. Maybe it will help her chances that her name is a variation of “Hannah”? Lmao
I doubt she would even do it because of her job, but something fun/interesting to think about.

And you should totally apply - if they accept Canadians, I’m sure contestants from other countries are fine too! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Thought I would share as Matt James posted an instastory with Tyler in it 3 hrs Ago. I feel sad as imo Tyler looks sad and shaking his head as if doesn’t want to b filmed. Imo first time I haven’t seen him up beat. I’m hoping I’m wrong and he is happy. I keep thinking about his post when accepting his first rose he wrote ‘will always accept a rose from you @alabamahannah. One step closer to your heart.’ hissyfit

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Just going to decorate his thread some more and spread some positivity  :sprinklehearts

More pictures of his time helping out his friend's charity. Source: https://abcfoodtours.com/
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2298
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2308
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2331
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2483
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2668
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2674
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 JSA_2792

Going to repost his IG video, it's on YouTube right now, so the quality it better. source

His sweet message to his little brother going off to college: source
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 64519166_711488069294137_55828421814890943_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdnBachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 24 65280979_776520429411984_4903273854313860957_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:02 am

@dee Thanks so much for bringing these over. I also loved the post where he is telling Ryan to "be good to the ladies". Indeed.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:06 am

Hooray!!!! Tyler hit 500K followers on IG. I just want to see his IG follower number to reach unprecedented levels and set the record for a non F1, and I know he wants to use this fame for good as he is already doing. 6 more weeks.....it’s gonna be unreal...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose