SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:11 am

Gosh, thanks @dee for bringing those over. Maybe it’s the teacher in me or maybe it’s just the woman in me, but seeing Tyler interact so lovingly with those kids is so touching to me. Goodness!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mbl Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:41 am

Loulou wrote:Thought I would share as Matt James posted an instastory with Tyler in it 3 hrs Ago. I feel sad as imo Tyler looks sad and shaking his head as if doesn’t want to b filmed. Imo first time I haven’t seen him up beat. I’m hoping I’m wrong and he is happy. I keep thinking about his post when accepting his first rose he wrote ‘will always accept a rose from you @alabamahannah.  One step closer to your heart.’ hissyfit

I agree he looks so sad.  He must be gutted over the People article.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:52 am

Nah. I think he looks fine. IMO he just looks normal like he is not wanting to be filmed, but not sad really.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:23 am

Thanks for decorating with with goodies, @dee! Smiley

I agree with @Julie81 that he doesn’t look sad - he even raised his eyebrow playfully Smiley And he reposted it his own account, too.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 0c439210
source: my screenshot of @mattjames919 IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:33 am

too much Tyler goodness! thank youuuuuu!!

drooling

i will ignore a huge part of me that he will be played by TPTB...

TYLER please, please accept The Next Bachelor pleassssseeeeeeeee!!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:05 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Thanks for decorating with with goodies, @dee! Smiley

I agree with @Julie81 that he doesn’t look sad - he even raised his eyebrow playfully Smiley And he reposted it his own account, too.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 0c439210
source: my screenshot of @mattjames919 IG story

oh man that boy does things to me that i haven't felt in a long time Embarressed! i wonder if he is growing the beard to show hannah well if you like this dirty look i can pull that off too Hugesmile ahhhh he is just delicious  eyedrool  and i have to remember he was the only reason i actually started caring about this season when i saw his damn picture in his thread, not even thinking he would be f1 laugh out loud so i'll continue to watch his beautiful self
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:17 am

Lol when I thought he was F1, the thought of him scruffing it up for her was romantic, but now I hope it has nothing to do with her and more for his modeling career or possibly a new love Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:25 am

dee wrote:Just going to decorate his thread some more and spread some positivity  :sprinklehearts
More pictures of his time helping out his friend's charity. Source: https://abcfoodtours.com/
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 JSA_2331

She who shall not be named wanted someone that people are drawn to. Even the little kiddos are drawn to him. Just look at their faces looking at him.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 1f60d
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:55 am

Abda81864 wrote:
dee wrote:Just going to decorate his thread some more and spread some positivity  :sprinklehearts
More pictures of his time helping out his friend's charity. Source: https://abcfoodtours.com/
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 JSA_2331

She who shall not be named wanted someone that people are drawn to. Even the little kiddos are drawn to him. Just look at their faces looking at him.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 1f60d

Can I just say I love his quadriceps!! They're Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 1105969562
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:50 am

@Abda81864 “she who shall not be named” - I love that! laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am

Tyler is something else. I just love his looks, and what Ive seen of his personality and lovely nature so far

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:27 am

Someone on Reddit gave Jed the nickname “NotTyler” and I’m dead cantstopl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose