SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bachfanforever123 Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hannah showing her Tyler bias in her recent story laugh out loud. We get it girl!

So subtle Hannah, so subtle. laugh out loud She is so ready for her season to be over already. I’m with her, can these next couple of weeks go by real quick so we can see T & H together ATFR? Praying

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:43 pm

Can I just say, I’m loving this thread!

Carry on.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:48 pm

I am ready for the AFTR, too! I think so much has changed for both Hannah and Tyler in the last 2 months, but really good changes for both of them in the long run!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Doggoneit wrote:In the reddit article from a girl he went to high school with.  She was acquaintances with him.  She said that the rumor around Jupiter is that his dad said TC was engaged.  Just reporting.  See the link above.
The girl used a throwaway account on Reddit but y’all search Tyler’s IG pics and it’s very obvious who she is Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 2498057887 The girl is legit IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:04 pm

It would be hysterical if the original spoiler that Tyler is f1 is correct and tptb are playing with rs jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:36 pm

I am cautious about all of this only because I want Tyler and Hannah to do what they feel is right for them.  Whatever that is, I support it.  But that being said, I saw how Colton went for Cassie, breaking some great Bachelor rules along the way.   IF Tyler is in love and IF he is as determined as Colton was, then I do have a glimpse of hope! Smiley
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:19 pm

timfan wrote:It would be hysterical if the original spoiler that Tyler is f1 is correct and tptb are playing with rs jmo

It would be but SM clues prove otherwise imo. I believe the second spoiler to be accurate and was questioning the first one prior to the change. It didn’t add up to me.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:30 pm

Omg. I die. She just liked CaryFetmans pic on her and Tyler SO FAST! Like within 3 minutes!!!!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 3a12c110

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq7nS6FmFg/?igshid=17yxwx9blt4js

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:33 pm

Kaltie wrote:Omg. I die. She just liked CaryFetmans pic on her and Tyler SO FAST! Like within 3 minutes!!!!

And she hasn’t like his post about Peter’s date posted a half hour ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:36 pm

Look how perfectly she fits underneath his chin. Squeeee.

I’m full on fangirling for a couple that already broke up :tissuebox I’m in trouble laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Look how perfectly she fits underneath his chin. Squeeee.

I’m full on fangirling for a couple that already broke up  :tissuebox  I’m in trouble laugh out loud

I feel ya girl!!! rotfl

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose