SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:40 pm

Stunning couple. A girl can dream.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Alanna wrote:Look how perfectly she fits underneath his chin. Squeeee.

I’m full on fangirling for a couple that already broke up  :tissuebox  I’m in trouble laugh out loud

Hahaha! It’s crazy and never in a million years did I think the show would go in this direction. It’s craxy the f2 guy has this much love knowing what people know!!! #hopelessromantics

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 pm

timfan wrote:It would be hysterical if the original spoiler that Tyler is f1 is correct and tptb are playing with rs jmo

Honestly, this has been one of the weirdest season I can remember in a long time that I would not be surprised. I know the saying is always to follow the feet and there was the two times that sort of pointed to a Hannah/Jed SHV. But even those were strange with the first being barely two days and the second would be SHV was presumably when the engagement ended, according to RS's spoilers. And I know RS claims there was a picture of Hannah and Jed together when she was in Nashville for CMT Fest (or I may be mistaken).

But other than this, if you think about it, this season has been very strange post-filming. Like there were hints of Arie's changing feelings and proof that he did initially choose Becca. There were multiple signs of Colton and Cassie last season, Rachel and Bryan were SO easy to sleuth, Nick and Vanessa and Nick's many Italian food IG stories. Of course Becca's FRC was fully spoiled with the picture. This season though, I swear the post-season is as much a hot mess as the actual season. So all that to say that at this point, honestly I would not be shocked to find out that RS was initially right and then got fed a lot of crap to throw him off his game.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:17 pm

I keep thinking about Elan no longer being at the helm that there could have been some big changes. i can't help but think if i had that sound bite of Hanna and the windmill, (which they did), I would have found someway to get B roll of every FSD guys in front of that windmill. JS

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:44 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 3a12c110

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq7nS6FmFg/?igshid=17yxwx9blt4js

I think folks have commented on this before, but when she is with Tyler, the smile goes all the way to her eyes. Some of her other pics remind me of pagent Hannah.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Sharleen wrote:TYLER’S 1-ON-1

Tyler’s 1-on-1 of exploring Amsterdam on horseback seemed nice and breezy until it’s revealed he has a fear of horses. SHOCKING. I got a good kick out of him attempting to be his usual chivalrous self and to take control and lead the way, but to no avail…
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Gif5

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Gif6
In the evening, Hannah touches on something that, as I said in my The Morning After video, shows thoughts on marriage and partnership beyond her years…
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Gif7
Oh, and Word Watch. Hannah: “Tyler just completely cracked open and showed me more of his heart and allowed me into things I think are really hard for him to talk about. But he did that with me a that shows me a lot about the trajectory of our relationship.” 👏🏼👏🏼
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette15/episode8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:52 pm

^^^^ awww thanks for this. I love this thread.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 D-_1D7bWwAUzqq0
kara¨̮ @karafranciss
the ONLY hometown dates that matter #theBachelorette pic.twitter.com/on31BPuuK8
https://mobile.twitter.com/karafranciss/status/1148405885120778240?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:50 pm

So Hannah's shooting so many shots she's almost out of em laugh out loud. Do we think the interest is there on Tyler's end?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:54 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Giphy

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 78 Giphy

via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:So Hannah's shooting so many shots she's almost out of em laugh out loud. Do we think the interest is there on Tyler's end?
He was bat signaling her 2 weeks ago but cooled off except Spotify music was still spot on IMO.
His post today of the Netherlands date had intimate moments in there so my guess he is still interested but we may not be able to confirm until AFTR if we can’t sleuth a meeting (show arranged) prior to AFTR.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:55 pm

@bleuberry I literally chocked on my wine when I saw this tweet from her and remembered she just recently added Drops of Jupiter to her playlist laugh out loud also, what a beautiful picture:

https://twitter.com/alabamahannah/status/1148391433327566850?s=21

I go back and forth with thinking they’re already in touch and this is why she feels so free to be this obvious to thinking she’s shooting her shot as hard as she can. He’s been quiet this week, but he seemed very, very into taking her back.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+86
Bluesky
bleuberry
Chgohighlife
Lucas15
nannymargie
HavaDrPepper
barbell
violetstoo
alwaystulips
LaineyG
IrelandRose