SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm trying really hard not to go all tinfoil hat because I've learned the hard way that wishing as hard as you can for a certain outcome doesn't make it so. But it's odd to me that Mama C would use that pic of Tyler's dog for the countdown if she didn't currently have him. Did anyone follow her previously? Is this the norm, just randomly posting pics of Harley even when she doesn't have him? Plus the fact that Tyler's posted nothing with his friends and hasn't been tagged by them anywhere either. question

Girl. So there with you. My mantra to myself right now is “sosleepy stop. Do not get tin foiley. Do not get tin foiley. Do not get invested. Do not get invested. This will get you no where. This will get you no where.” laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:46 pm

I am convinced the F1 wears a salmon colored suit this season.  :yes: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 3806527698

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:11 am

Ok. Seriously. Did we miss anything? Is there any possible way they’ve seen each other that we don’t know about? At any time in the last 3.5 weeks?

I wanted a fun season, not a tragic one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:13 am

@sosleepy Jordan snuck JoJo out to his hometown for a damn week and none of us knew about it laugh out loud we never found out what week it was, but it’s not like they were ever silent on social media for a full week. I guess anything is possible?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 am

@sosleepy....if we missed anything, I will be shocked. We have been tracking Tyler’s movements since he got home. And he knows folks are on his tail, it’s all over Reddit and his brothers show up there so they must have told him which is why IMO he was trolling us all through the weekend till earlier today by not showing his face.

Let’s just give it till the rest of the week. Hannah is still in LA & did media rounds today; and not back again in Alabama based on those Bama football tweets for another 2 weeks...patience y”all...it ain’t over till it’s over IMO Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1710264613

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:21 am

Well she has left LA now, who knows where she is headed
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:21 am

I don't see how Tyler isn't F1 after this episode but apparently he was watching the episode with his friends ago? Something is amiss here.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

Hannah just posted a story about traveling all day and she did film Nick podcast today it seems because she followed Nick today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:24 am

Hannah said she’s been travelling all day... where’s she going?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:26 am

mjason wrote:Well she has left LA now, who knows where she is headed
Great....thanks so much.

Y’all she is not wearing the Greek necklace that we thought F1 gave her on the plane pic. If she has been traveling all day, let’s hope she is headed for Mexico or NYC Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:36 am

I'd seriously believe she left single before I'd believe she chose Jed. Holy sh!t. The difference between those two dates was mindblowing.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:38 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I'd seriously believe she left single before I'd believe she chose Jed. Holy sh!t. The difference between those two dates was mindblowing.
Yep....it’s Tyler or bust IMHO....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689