SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:39 am

Since she is letting us know she is flying I think she is going back home. I won’t be shocked when she disappears later this week.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:29 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud So, Jed may be F1 after all? This is hilarious. I need to go watch the episodes and catch up. Jed certainly has been pretty happy on IG lately...just sayin'.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:27 am

Tbh but F2 seem perfectly happy so I don't know what to think laugh out loud

I'll be living in my little Ty bubble till we get more concrete evidence because hott damm they are perfect together

All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:40 am

ReneeM wrote:@smg2587 thanks! So the plot thickens... maybe.
on Tyler mom instagram she says creator not available, could that mean Tyler was not  present.Picture of the count down for the show with Tyler’s dog. I think they’re very clever in technology now to try and pull a gotcha
moment. I see the best connection with TylerC and continue to sleuth.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:15 am

I was trying to remain hopeful until I saw Tyler on his friends story watching the episode at home. If she choose Tyler it is unlikely they've seen each other since the FRC. Maybe she played it safe and went with Jed instead. I just want RS to acknowledge this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:33 am

Maybe they will really travel together to Mexico this week. Lets hope for that because their date yesterday was sooo great!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:34 am

Why r they going to Mexico??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:41 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Why r they going to Mexico??

BIP filming
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:59 am

luvstx wrote:

BIP filming

Thanks I missed that..didn’t know Hannah was going to be on bip??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
luvstx wrote:

BIP filming

Thanks I missed that..didn’t know Hannah was going to be on bip??

She may not be. And it’s all speculation but it’s happened before. Since they have a closed down resort they bring the couple there for a SHV vs. LA.

I am just confused by this season. Edit seemed to point to Tyler u til last night now he is front and center. Kimmell picked Jed and didn’t even have Tyler C. in the final 4, and he’s got it right more than RS.

But a 48 hour SHV with his guitar doesn’t make sense to me either.

Of course I am leaving on vacation later this week right when this is all getting good!

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy Jordan snuck JoJo out to his hometown for a damn week and none of us knew about it laugh out loud we never found out what week it was, but it’s not like they were ever silent on social media for a full week. I guess anything is possible?

Didn't Nick and Vanessa also later admit to spending like 10 days or something in Toronto while the season was airing and I'm pretty sure no one suspected that.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:45 am

They did and Arie had Becca to AZ.  But none of them posted their locations/stories nearly as much as this F2. Still it’s possible at some point.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689