SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 25, 2019 3:24 pm

@alwayscooking that's what I was thinking as well. After the US holiday when there aren't so many travellers around might be easier to travel?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Hannah posted an IG about 30 mins ago.  She's somewhere warm, boogie boarding.  Doesn't look like west coast beaches.  I'm thinking maybe somewhere along the Gulf Coast?  I looked at some photos of "secluded gulf coast beaches" and it looks similar.  She could be there with her family and/or an extra "guest" who may stay on when her folks leave???

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat May 25, 2019 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 25, 2019 4:23 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Hannah posted an IG about 30 mins ago.  She's somewhere warm, boogie boarding.  Doesn't look like west coast waves.  I'm thinking maybe somewhere along the Gulf Coast?
Yep looks like Gulf Coast Alabama when you compare to her prior IG posts at same location.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 25, 2019 4:27 pm

@mercieme
Unless,  she's posting a clip from a previous visit to throw us off?
The weather along the Gulf Coast is in the high 80s today.  It would have been awhile since she could have been there with this kind of weather, so I'm hoping this is a current IG. It is even possible to save an IG and post it later?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat May 25, 2019 4:29 pm

99% of the sanctioned SHVs other than Mexico where they are at a locked down resort the couple has to stay at the house. They have posted many times how boring it can get. The handlers bring them food and games. One season I don’t even think they had a TV. They don’t get to go out boogie boarding. I think she is home with her family. I think the filming timing threw off the SHVs. I expect they will meet up next week.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 25, 2019 4:31 pm

@pavalygurl....yes one can save a IG story and post later. Since Hannah did an IG story in Alabama last night, IMO the IG story at the Gulf Coast might be legit.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Last night Hannah posted an IG story that she was at Buc-ee's which I believe the only location in Alabama is near Loxley AL, which would fit on her way down to the Gulf Shores
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 25, 2019 4:35 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Last night Hannah posted an IG story that she was at Buc-ee's which I believe the only location in Alabama is near Loxley AL, which would fit on her way down to the Gulf Shores
Girl...thanks for validating this. Out of curiosity, is the Gulf Coast close to the Bama/Florida border or not? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat May 25, 2019 4:36 pm

I also noticed sleeping pillows in the back of the car with Hannah in her stories last night, so it seems like a trip with her fam.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 25, 2019 4:52 pm

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Last night Hannah posted an IG story that she was at Buc-ee's which I believe the only location in Alabama is near Loxley AL, which would fit on her way down to the Gulf Shores
Girl...thanks for validating this. Out of curiosity, is the Gulf Coast close to the Bama/Florida border or not? Thanks.

The Florida boarder is close to the Gulf Shores, Alabama doesn't have a lot of coastline, since the panhandle of Florida is right there. From the Gulf Shores of AL to say Destin FL which is a popular beach in Florida's panhandle, is about a 2 hour drive. But Florida is such a large state, from Jupiter to Destin is like an 8 hour drive.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 25, 2019 4:59 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
mercieme wrote:

The Florida boarder is close to the Gulf Shores, Alabama doesn't have a lot of coastline, since the panhandle of Florida is right there.  From the Gulf Shores of AL to say Destin FL which is a popular beach in Florida's panhandle,  is about a 2 hour drive.  But Florida is such a large state, from Jupiter to Destin is like an 8 hour drive.  
Thanks girl bestbud! I got a geography lesson outta SHV sleuthing, off to check out the maps now Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 25, 2019 6:21 pm

I am thinking she's with her family now...but that might not extend to the whole weekend. Just having the SHV outside of LA is not the common thing although it's been done. I was thinking the F1 aka Tyler! would be there later. The family visit is a good cover? Did her folks take the IG or was it a producer? Inquiring minds want to know.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689