SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat May 25, 2019 6:42 pm

Someone on reddit mentioned that Becca and Garrett didn't have a shv on MDW, but right after. I can't corroborate this since I wasn't paying attention last season, but it seems this might be how it's going to go with Hannah and F1. Monday and Tuesday should be interesting.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 25, 2019 6:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I am thinking she's with her family now...but that might not extend to the whole weekend.  Just having the SHV outside of LA is not the common thing although it's been done.  I was thinking the F1 aka Tyler! would be there later.  The family visit is a good cover?  Did her folks take the IG or was it a producer?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Looks like Hannah was taking the IG story,.  Looked like he dad was driving,  and when they were walking in her dad was walking behind her while Hannah was recording
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 25, 2019 8:48 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks. I'm wondering about the bogie boarding one. Could have been her dad also.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 25, 2019 9:05 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@alwayscooking Thanks.  I'm wondering about the bogie boarding one.  Could have been her dad also.

That one you can't see who took the video, but I'm assuming she went to the Gulf Shores for a quick getaway with her family. It's only a 4.5 hour drive from Tuscaloosa so a lot of people head to the beach here. It really makes sense that she's hanging with family this weekend with the way her filming schedule worked out. This is her first time home since she left. I would bet there's a SHV planned after this weekend, and Tyler's IG story about waiting for Monday, make me very curious that it could be then.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon May 27, 2019 4:08 pm

So judging from social media, no one seems to have left for a shv yet. I think Hannah's insta stories with the man filter were taken this morning, Tyler posted a story from a boat, and Jed is with family. Either tomorrow's the day or it's next weekend imo. If I'm off base with any of this, let me know.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Hannah's mom may have slipped because she talks about Hannah leaving her today. So its possible she will be with her F1 tomorrow. Got a picture in case she deletes it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx-xR6Dnp4i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen18

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon May 27, 2019 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 27, 2019 6:34 pm

Great catch smg. Now we have a time frame to work with.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 27, 2019 7:04 pm

How long are they usually with F1 during SHVs?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 27, 2019 7:54 pm

@smg2587 clapping!

We've heard in the past from the couples themselves, usually 3-4 day visits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 27, 2019 8:18 pm

General info -I had a look at the various Instagram videos of Tyler and friends boating today. Every post when he is on the boat he has his phone - when steering he is talking on the phone, another he is looking at his phone and he is away from the crowd. This is the first time I have observed a phone being present on the boat so thought would add. Sm Savy folk may have also noticed and have a better recall.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 27, 2019 11:27 pm

@Loulou, @smg2587 noticed the same and we were wondering who he was chatting with. Anyways we need to locate Hannah since she was on a plane earlier as seems to be on Twitter during the show.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue May 28, 2019 12:06 am

On Twitter, Hannah said she was on a plane and can’t see the show tonight but was still live tweeting about the show. So we know she’s going somewhere! Tyler posted an Instagram story of him watching the show. Hmmmm

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689