SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by philphan Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:51 am

Have read several pages, and it seems like majority think Tyler is the F1. Until I see photo evidence from a SHV, I won’t make any guesses. I’ve twisted info and have been burned before. I do give them all a lot of credit for not giving out too much info (unlike prior leads and contestants) Makes it more fun to watch. Jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:09 am

Another thing that strongly points to Tyler - imo - is Peter. I’m here to speculate that based on his social media presence (unfollowing Hannah, laying low, being pretty quiet), Peter is actually much more upset about his break up than Jed is. Peter reposts and likes everything other guys say to him, except glaringly, he ignores things Tyler says. Tyler is clearly fine with Pete - it’s not like they had issues in the house. It just seems to me that Peter is feeling the need to separate from Tyler, similar to how Blake needed to cool his friendship with Garrett.

I think it’s possible based on what we are seeing, that Peter was super invested in Hannah, and could have potentially been real F2. Did Hannah let him go before F2 to spare him, knowing Tyler was F1? Cause from my vantage point, at least so far, Jed is detached, able to move on quickly. He’s the perfect F2.

Finally, Jed’s likes. To me there is no way around it. I don’t care if he has business to promote. The things he’s liking make him a TERRIBLE partner/fiancé if engaged. If single, then have at it. laugh out loud But if not, run Hannah! laugh out loud It’s not too late to pull an Arie.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:53 am

sosleepy wrote:Another thing that strongly points to Tyler - imo - is Peter. I’m here to speculate that based on his social media presence (unfollowing Hannah, laying low, being pretty quiet), Peter is actually much more upset about his break up than Jed is. Peter reposts and likes everything other guys say to him, except glaringly, he ignores things Tyler says. Tyler is clearly fine with Pete - it’s not like they had issues in the house. It just seems to me that Peter is feeling the need to separate from Tyler, similar to how Blake needed to cool his friendship with Garrett.

I think it’s possible based on what we are seeing, that Peter was super invested in Hannah, and could have potentially been real F2. Did Hannah let him go before F2 to spare him, knowing Tyler was F1? Cause from my vantage point, at least so far, Jed is detached, able to move on quickly. He’s the perfect F2.

Finally, Jed’s likes. To me there is no way around it. I don’t care if he has business to promote. The things he’s liking make him a TERRIBLE partner/fiancé if engaged. If single, then have at it. laugh out loud But if not, run Hannah! laugh out loud It’s not too late to pull an Arie.

agreed.

also want to say i love your avatar. my favorite couple and the original og!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:08 pm

Tyler just posted an IG story with a small dog. All I want is some evidence that he and Hannah might be in the same area at the same time -- is that too much to ask?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Another thing that strongly points to Tyler - imo - is Peter. I’m here to speculate that based on his social media presence (unfollowing Hannah, laying low, being pretty quiet), Peter is actually much more upset about his break up than Jed is. Peter reposts and likes everything other guys say to him, except glaringly, he ignores things Tyler says. Tyler is clearly fine with Pete - it’s not like they had issues in the house. It just seems to me that Peter is feeling the need to separate from Tyler, similar to how Blake needed to cool his friendship with Garrett.

agreed.

also want to say i love your avatar. my favorite couple and the original og!

FOR SURE!! The OG deserve more respect! laugh out loud Literally the franchise would have died like over a decade ago without them, so all the subsequent couples owe them too. laugh out loud laugh out loud

(To this day, they are the only couple I got really into that actually married. Like I’ve liked others, but not ship level. So therefore, my track record is TERRIBLE, and me liking Tyler and Hannah? Let’s all hope it’s not the kiss of death laugh out loud.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:11 pm

A very good observation on Pilot Peter, sosleepy! Was a bit invested in Becca's season. And i super agree. It is only till recently did Blake "warm up" with Garrett. Perhaps after seeing Hannah G? giggling  Just kidding!

Speaking of Garrett since we're talking about "Likes". Do you recall the Controversy of Garrett's "Likes"? Was a Garrett fan during the show and even after the show. So what now is the difference between Jed's "Likes" and Garrett's? Why would i give Garrett a pass and NOT Jed?

Because for me, in my opinion, the vast diff is Garrett was double tapping IG pics that he didn't know translated to likes. His explanation was he was NOT agreeing to the captions. BUT regardless IF Garrett was just lying through his teeth and making excuses, wasn't Garrett crucified for his social media behavior? Garrett claimed Becca "scolded" him for those actions whether unintentional or not. See? Becca CALLED Garrett out for his "likes" and has since removed those "likes'.

My point? Let us just say Jed is F1 and those likes on COMMENTS (not double tapping like Garrett's) were unintentional. [b]What do you think Hannah B will do?

Me adding this observation to Tyler as F1 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 1176891977

I lapped up the Almost Famous and I Suck at Dating podcasts on Becca's Season. Though Ashley I would claim not to know the outcome at Becca's season, she was a Blake fan throughout the Season only "changing" her vote towards the end. What was obvious though, when they would guest eliminated contestants. They have good words for Garrett! Not much with Blake. So i agree to those who observed about Friends commenting on Tyler. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 1710264613

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Default board font, overuse)

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:19 pm

suzq wrote:Tyler just posted an IG story with a small dog.  All I want is some evidence that he and Hannah might be in the same area at the same time -- is that too much to ask?

Pool side?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Screen12
https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Jed reminds me so much of Kiptyn….personality, detachment and looks. He was not very engaging to me and I'm feeling the same way thus far with Jed. It's not that I dislike him, he just leaves me blah....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:45 pm

@Sprite. I feel the same way about Jed -- just blah!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:50 pm

@Sprite @suzq I am certain I have used the word blah to describe him myself on Reddit. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 1f605

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:55 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
suzq wrote:Tyler just posted an IG story with a small dog.  All I want is some evidence that he and Hannah might be in the same area at the same time -- is that too much to ask?

Pool side?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Screen12
https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/?hl=en
I almost thought we had something as this dog is pretty close to the producer’s dog that’s Hannah was with last week. 

https://instagram.com/penelopefrites?igshid=104xe95vcbxju

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Nothing is more “blah” to me than a man with no visible means of solid and steady income. Hannah had the best crop of men for education and careers I have ever seen on this show. I’m pretty sure she passed up the ambitious struggling musician. Peter had something missing that I can’t put my finger on. Tyler is just gorgeous and that’s a lot of points but I’m not sure it’s a win. I’m thinking Hannah’s single but, the exposure is going to dump the right guy on her doorstep. To me, that spells good outcome.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689