SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:25 pm

Maybe it was so crazy in the end that she couldnt trust her feelings and she decided to not choose anyone.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Could be only that they will not air the week of July 4th ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Her finale was originally supposed to air July 22nd. That’s super early in comparison to every other Bachelorette finale. I think it’s simply that ABC found that was too early and they didn’t want BIP to air too early as well since it always follows right after. Next week is basically just a filler episode. They want to extend it by a week. Nothing fishy there IMO.

I can’t get on board with her not picking someone. This is what the show has promoted since she completed filming. This is would a huge shock and twist. ABC and production would not give the ending away IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:32 pm

mbl wrote:Unclear if this adds any insight on the new schedule, but on Kaitlyn’s Grape Therapy podcast yesterday, she and Jason said that when they were in Miami on Monday with Hannah they got to see a sneak peek of what the rest of the season looks like. Jason said it was intense and they said they were reeled in.  Kaitlyn said she was worried for Hannah and Jason described it as fence jump-esque.  It’s at the 15:02 mark in the podcast.

i think hannah said in interview that Luke was the main focus her season. She also said she cried a lot because of him. So obviously, Kaitlyn dislike Luke like 99% of the public and of course she saw Hannah kissing silly Luke and got her own conclusions.

we know he does not end F1. but it is still hannah's journey and Luke is part of it.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Miyala wrote:Maybe it was so crazy in the end that she couldnt trust her feelings and she decided to not choose anyone.

I’ve been wondering the same. She does, however, have a few relationships building so the possibility that she decided to date 2 people post filming exists for me. I recall that happening with both a Bach and Bette before however neither had to uturn after an earlier infatuation.
It would explain why she returned stateside so soon after filming supposedly ended.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 pm

Hannah said on the Viall Files that she made sure that every relationship had run its course before ending things with contestants on the show. Maybe she couldn't decide between 2 people at the end, but I would think that she has by now. Also, she had to get to stateside quickly because the show was starting to air, but I don't necessarily think that is because she couldn't choose between 2 people or that she isn't with someone now. She did stick around Greece for a few days afterward. This whole season has just been odd with the premiere date so early -- everything has seemed to follow suit from there.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:51 pm

suzq wrote:Hannah said on the Viall Files that she made sure that every relationship had run its course before ending things with contestants on the show.  Maybe she couldn't decide between 2 people at the end, but I would think that she has by now.  Also, she had to get to stateside quickly because the show was starting to air, but I don't necessarily think that is because she couldn't choose between 2 people or that she isn't with someone now.  She did stick around Greece for a few days afterward.  This whole season has just been odd with the premiere date so early -- everything has seemed to follow suit from there.
yes I didn’t realize she stayed a few days.
Agree that there have been so oddities. Has any former season had a mid-season epi like the one coming up?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 pm

@notarose DeAnna and Sean had mid-season episodes.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:12 pm

notarose wrote:
Miyala wrote:Maybe it was so crazy in the end that she couldnt trust her feelings and she decided to not choose anyone.

I’ve been wondering the same. She does, however, have a few relationships building so the possibility that she decided to date 2 people post filming exists for me. I recall that happening with both a Bach and Bette before however neither had to uturn after an earlier infatuation.
It would explain why she returned stateside so soon after filming supposedly ended.
I really don’t think Tyler and Jed would agree to that let alone be best friends while doing it scratch dizzy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:26 pm

I think that we are forgetting that endings like Jason/Colton/Arie/Charlie/Jen/Brad 1.0  are the exception, not the rule. I think those are the only odd ending seasons. 95% of the time, despite us going around in circles talking about all kinds of wild theories, the lead ho hum picks someone, and it’s a straightforward ending. I don’t think Hannah’s ending will be any different.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Didn't someone say- F1/F2 ceremony - that he was going to chose one and last second
changed her mind? I thought I remember reading that earlier - does anyone else
remember seeing that?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Amberly wrote:Didn't someone say- F1/F2 ceremony - that he was going to chose one and last second
changed her mind?  I thought I remember reading that earlier - does anyone else
remember seeing that?

I remember CH (I think) said something that Hannah's journey had the possibility of ending that way - but did not say that it did. I don't know where to find that. It was an early interview after the season started.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022