SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:37 pm

misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch  If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?

I really don’t think it would matter if you didn’t want to believe it in the first place . I saw these kind of comments on Haley’s IG page too. Even when Arie’s gf had tons of pics of them together , she was still disbelieved. Was anyone here of that mindset ? Was she too called a liar ? So to me either way, when you don’t want to believe the story , pics or no pics would change your mind and playing both sides is the norm. I wasn’t real hip to Arie’s ex but was her story picked up by People as a cover story ? I personally forgot . To me Haley’s story may be just the tip of the iceberg into the real character of Jed. Jmo

I am not calling her a liar, however I am calling her an attention seeker.  Anyone who sells their story to the tabloids is looking for attention.  Plain and simple.  Jmo.

What would you have preferred ? She wrote it on reddit ? Really curious to know how she should have gone about it ? I am not being sarcastic.

How about going about your life or better yet try to talk to Jed personally. Blasting it all over the tabloids is tacky.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:39 pm

People Magazine is a reapable magazine that obviously has a relationship with abc and the show consider they get the first photos of the couple and get one of the first sneak peeks for the episode. This is not some tabloid, this is not star magazine, Life&Style or whatever trash thing on the news stands out there. The verify this stuff and make sure there is solid evidence to put it up. People tend to believe what is in People Magazine and with good reason. They wouldn't just publish something and ruin their relationship with abc and the show without telling them and some truth behind it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm

smg2587 wrote:People Magazine is a reapable magazine that obviously has a relationship with abc and the show consider they get the first photos of the couple and get one of the first sneak peeks for the episode. This is not some tabloid, this is not star magazine, Life&Style or whatever trash thing on the news stands out there. The verify this stuff and make sure there is solid evidence to put it up. People tend to believe what is in People Magazine and with good reason. They wouldn't just publish something and ruin their relationship with abc and the show without telling them and some truth behind it.

But she had to sell her story in the first place? Why? I already listed above why I think she did, but your opinion may be different.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I am surprised that neither one of them has one photo together on their IG page.  scratch  If they were so in love, don't you think they would be pictured together?

I really don’t think it would matter if you didn’t want to believe it in the first place . I saw these kind of comments on Haley’s IG page too. Even when Arie’s gf had tons of pics of them together , she was still disbelieved. Was anyone here of that mindset ? Was she too called a liar ? So to me either way, when you don’t want to believe the story , pics or no pics would change your mind and playing both sides is the norm. I wasn’t real hip to Arie’s ex but was her story picked up by People as a cover story ? I personally forgot . To me Haley’s story may be just the tip of the iceberg into the real character of Jed. Jmo

I am not calling her a liar, however I am calling her an attention seeker.  Anyone who sells their story to the tabloids is looking for attention.  Plain and simple.  Jmo.

What would you have preferred ? She wrote it on reddit ? Really curious to know how she should have gone about it ? I am not being sarcastic.

How about going about your life or better yet try to talk to Jed personally.  Blasting it all over the tabloids is tacky.  

She did try to talk to him in person and he blew her off. It’s clear she tried to figure out what happened but when Jed ghosted her she was left with nothing.

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 86669110 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Let’s all just agree to disagree. This conversation is going nowhere.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

How about going about your life or better yet try to talk to Jed personally.  Blasting it all over the tabloids is tacky.  

She did try to talk to him in person and he blew her off. It’s clear she tried to figure out what happened but when Jed ghosted her she was left with nothing.

Then move on with your life. If he wasn't on the show in the first place, she wouldn't have even told her story. She wants to be famous too. They usually do.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Then move on with your life.  If he wasn't on the show in the first place, she wouldn't have even told her story.  She wants to be famous too.  They usually do.  

Her giving her story doesn’t make Jed any less of a douchebag, cheating a$$hat. It’s not mutually exclusive.

Maybe if Jed had been a decent human being she would have moved on, but he wasn’t so she took it into her own hands.

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 86669110 metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
misslurking wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

That's a bit unfair don't you think ? As much as this is Hannah's and Jed's story. It's her story too. She was involved somehow on this mess too ? She is damned if she comes out with her story and damned if she isn't. You might be fine if hypothetically you got played by a man and just shrugged it. Jed's ex probably wasn't. She probably did want his attention since. Shocker. He was ignoring her after he returned from filming. He could have come clean told her yeah he messed up. He fell for Hannah and maybe the story would have been different but instead he took no accountability for being an azzhat to his ex. That shows that he has no respect for the women in his life. Like we need proof on it but yeah. It's a pattern he has increasingly shown. He didn't come clean about having a girlfriend to Hannah and he didnt come clean to his ex that he was engaged now.

This is a rant not directed at you but in general. So don't take it personally but I feel like women are always expected to behave a certain way. She is an idiot if she falls for mainpulative man. She is not right in the head if she is being goofy. She is being too dramatic if she cries all the time. She is coming off to strong if she commands respect. She is unable to form a sentence if she gets tongue tied. Can we just let women be themself and accept them for who they are instead of putting her down for her choices ? As a women it boils my blood that we cant support each other during the lows in life ! As someone who has paid for an ex's expense from time to time and I do look back and wonder what the eff was I even doing ? How was I even so blind to have not only choosing to be with a man who couldn't afford his own life but actually fund him ! As someone who has got played by men like Luke and Jed I feel so glad that what happened to me did not happen on national television. I was already so embarrassed about my stupidity. It took me 8 months to open up about it to my closest friends and family. It took me more than a year to accept that gaslighting is real and manipulation goes beyond intelligence and maturity.

It sucks that Jed's ex is expected to stay quite because it's the mature thing to do or Hannah is all of a sudden idiot to not look past Jed's manipulative ways. Considering she did not even have any family member or close friend to council her during this show its even more miraculous to me how she handled every stupid poop that got thrown on her face. It's just sucks thats all. Rant over.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Here's my feeling on this. Whatever this woman's motivation for telling her story publicly (and yeah, it likely is for some 15 minutes of fame), the fact of the matter is assuming it is true and by all accounts it appears to be, the focus here is on JED as he's the one who came onto The Bachelorette and may be Final 1.

So whatever this woman's motivation may or may not be, it doesn't absolve Jed's shi**y actions and d*ckish behavior. So pointing fingers at her is irrelevant in my opinion. Okay so then maybe they're both crappy people. This reminds me of the reaction to Peter's ex. Some pulled up posts she made suggesting she never worried about his falling for Rachel even if he went on the show because Rachel is black.

Crappy on her part, sure and did it suggest she was a sh*t person, sure. But it didn't negate Peter's action and his being a crappy person too. So for me, this woman's motivation is pointless. What does matter is that what she's saying is the truth and that Hannah is currently engaged to said guy.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 pm

jed is a heel for how he handled the ex situation and hannah should dump him for that alone. but the ex is not doing herself favors by linking her heartbreak to her music. it undermines the reason she is claims to be speaking out and looks like revenge. that is her right but it makes me less sympathetic. her story changed from people to enews. in people she said when she ran into him, he said he did not know what to say. in the enews story she said he ignored her despite making eye contact. i suppose it could be two different incidences but it caught my attention.

as a few others have pointed out it is hard to tell how many of the jed groped my friend stories there really are with the bull horn of the internet. one grope is too many. but i am not sure he is the monster he is being made out to be. perhaps it was one drunken night where he acted like a pig. again hannah should dump him for that too.

the internet really is a giant telephone game. for example reality steve said he had texts from jed to someone he dated before he went on the show where he says wanna make out y/n. i have seen the same story on other places but changed to him sending those texts since he has been back. that is a big difference.

i am also troubled by some of the people who are posting their friend's story are enjoying their own notoriety too much and may be exaggerating. was it necessary to tell everyone that hannah's brother contacted her? in fact i would bet that the brother asked for confidentiality. why is it always friends who spread the story to the world?

i hope hannah dumps jed if he has done half of the things he is being accused of. i will await tmz to release some of the evidence. all jmho only.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Then move on with your life.  If he wasn't on the show in the first place, she wouldn't have even told her story.  She wants to be famous too.  They usually do.  

Who wants to be famous for being Jed's ex?? No thank you next.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:57 pm

We can all go back and forth about Haley and Never get our thought across.  But again , this is bigger than Haley . What about the women in the #metoo movement. Some kept quiet for fear of being called the things Haley is being called by some . Some used their SM to cry out and still they got fameseeker replles. But when they went to the mainstream reliable media, their story was told and empowered more to come forth . In the end, many of the complaints were verified and the perpetrator was dealt with . In essence, Hannah did on night one what she might be denying with Haley. If she got wind of Haley night one would Jed be the one going home ? So what’s the differrence if she was deceived but fell in love anyway. Does it take away the fact that Jed knows how to decieve by telling half truths? Jmo

Last edited by Sharnee on Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022