SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:37 pm

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1135727704035143680

Tons of Mike responses to this. Still super early but something to keep in mind.

EDIT: Nick also tweeted his support for Mike as the next Bachelor. 
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1135714245595635712

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1135727704035143680

Tons of Mike responses to this. Still super early but something to keep in mind.

Doesn't he have a single date coming up? The cries for him will be even stronger then.

Personally, for me, he is a disappointment. Too much tattling and yapping about stuff that he has no business sticking his nose in. Concentrate on the girl and zip it. (That pretty much goes for all of the guys and the pack mentality they are sharing this season while whining to Hannah about Cam and Luke. Enough.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:46 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1135727704035143680

omg don't get my hopes up! but they r up! i only saw MIKE in the comments! YESSSS

but then again i am sure if fleiss has someone in mind he might give mike a crap edit now Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:51 pm

@Sprite He has two - one next week and one in week 7 when he gets eliminated on the date, so yeah the hype for him will be even bigger then. Honestly I was really pleasantly surprised at the responses to the tweet as I assumed everyone would be saying Peter. And while I agree Mike is getting too involved with the drama and tattling... so did Hannah about Caelynn and they still made her the lead. Colton was throwing tantrums on MTA and they still made him the lead. I'm sure Peter is perfectly nice, but at least a dozen of the 23 previous Bachelors have been just like him - it's time for a black Bachelor and Mike is the best option they've had who's made it far enough to be in consideration. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Mike does definitely have that Bachelor look/vibe and it's nice to see him have so much fan support! 

I still feel like they're going to go with Peter, just because he's more popular on IG and he's got that whole Ben H thing going and he just seems to be getting such a classic Bachelor edit. And I honestly feel like they're still too scared to go with a MOC, but, maybe, they'll change their minds if there's enough noise.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:@Sprite He has two - one next week and one in week 7 when he gets eliminated on the date, so yeah the hype for him will be even bigger then. Honestly I was really pleasantly surprised at the responses to the tweet as I assumed everyone would be saying Peter. And while I agree Mike is getting too involved with the drama and tattling... so did Hannah about Caelynn and they still made her the lead. Colton was throwing tantrums on MTA and they still made him the lead. I'm sure Peter is perfectly nice, but at least a dozen of the 23 previous Bachelors have been just like him - it's time for a black Bachelor and Mike is the best option they've had who's made it far enough to be in consideration. All JMO.

Oh, I agree. I have seen a Peter type Bachelor...Ben2...and would prefer something different. Not sure that would necessarily be Mike since he has not given me anything that distinguishes him from any of the other guys there. I haven't seen much personality and I don't appreciate the hypocrisy or the tattling.

As it stands now, based on the fun factor I would take JPJ. If I was going solely by the charisma...and assuming he isn't taken by Hannah...Tyler would be my pick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:06 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:@Sprite He has two - one next week and one in week 7 when he gets eliminated on the date, so yeah the hype for him will be even bigger then. Honestly I was really pleasantly surprised at the responses to the tweet as I assumed everyone would be saying Peter. And while I agree Mike is getting too involved with the drama and tattling... so did Hannah about Caelynn and they still made her the lead. Colton was throwing tantrums on MTA and they still made him the lead. I'm sure Peter is perfectly nice, but at least a dozen of the 23 previous Bachelors have been just like him - it's time for a black Bachelor and Mike is the best option they've had who's made it far enough to be in consideration. All JMO.

I bet there's some black sports stars or something that might consider it. It led into announcer career for the first one. Michael Strahan might have some leads for ABC. They do a Bachelorette review each Tuesday on GMA. Mike seems like a good guy but not quite what we'd all be looking for.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:19 am

If producers don't take advantage of Tyler's overwhelming popularity - and the fact that he would clearly, IMO, be the first preference of the majority of the women in casting once they know he's an option - they're idiots. He doesn't need to do anything other than sit still and look pretty and these women will be tearing each other apart over him laugh out loud All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:52 pm

CH mentioned not long ago in an interview that they were 75% sure of who they had chosen for Bachelor...of course that leaves the 25% open but here is what I think... by Process of elimination it is NOT going to be Peter...he would have to quit his airline pilot job at Delta and that doesn’t seem likely. IMO
Mike looks like their candidate for many reasons: first POC, well liked by most, but I don’t know how he would stand up to his own to producers and that is a question
Then, as of confirmation today from RS, maybe Tyler is in the mix? He sure would be a great watch, he’s intelligent, serious about looking for a life partner and I don’t have to mention pretty easy on the eye. I’m not sure where HE stands with it... I need more info from him to get the feels. He is VERY independent and not sure he would jell with being dictated what to do to follow storyline like he’s been seeing with Hanna’s season.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:07 pm

My money is on Mike for the next lead. I would rather see Peter, but I think they will go with Mike for many reasons.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Yeah. Tyler or bust. Anyone else would be grossly underwhelming.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Peter would be my pick. The best of all the guys on the show. JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99