SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:02 pm

Welp now I really want Tyler for the next Bachelor!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 pm

Linds911 wrote:Welp now I really want Tyler for the next Bachelor!

I am with you!! But i really loved him with Hannah....ohwell TYLER fOR BACHELOR PLEASE
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:58 pm

Mike is definately NOT bachelor material IMO. I think that they are or will go with Peter, then if not, likely Tyler. Don't think Mike is a contender after the crap and edit he's getting.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:01 am

Astrobach wrote:CH mentioned not long ago in an interview that they were 75% sure of who they had chosen for Bachelor...of course that leaves the 25% open but here is what I think... by Process of elimination it is NOT going to be Peter...he would have to quit his airline pilot job at Delta and that doesn’t seem likely. IMO
Mike looks like their candidate for many reasons: first POC, well liked by most, but I don’t know how he would stand up to his own to producers and that is a question
Then, as of confirmation today from RS, maybe Tyler is in the mix? He sure would be a great watch, he’s intelligent, serious about looking for a life partner and I don’t have to mention pretty easy on the eye. I’m not sure where HE stands with it... I need more info from him to get the feels. He is VERY independent and not sure he would jell with being dictated what to do to follow storyline like he’s been seeing with Hanna’s season.
Question but how do you know he'd have to quit his job? When Jake Pavelka was the lead, he too was a commercial pilot and didn't have to quit his job but rather took a leave of absense. Think that Peter is far from being out with regards to the next lead position. In fact, he's coming across as a Ben H / Sean kind of lead. IMO, he's really the only one getting the bachelor edit.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:34 am

I completely agree with that @Aunties_Love. I did read it from a professional pilot at Delta and that was the conclusion. Especially that he has already taken time off and is relatively new in the company, a year or so.
I will try and find the quote somewhere...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Pete may have a bargaining chip. SM is such a big player now that the airline could benefit vicariously. Filming and airing covers several months over which time “Pilot Pete’s” name being linked to the airline is potentially a lot of free PR. Enough, perhaps, to hold a job.
What airline does his dad fly with?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:35 pm

@notarose I think his dad is with United, or at least was.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:48 pm

For me Pete is Ben 2 and I have already seen that. Yes, he seems nice enough, but I have yet to see anything from him that makes me really want him as the lead.

Tyler is different and I want something new. He truly has charisma, so at the moment, for me he would be my dream bachelor. Kind of has that different edge that the Bach Australia has now. True, Tyler is no astrophysicist, but he is a very hot, well spoken model and I can go for that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:55 pm

IIRC his dad and mom are both in the aviation field. I can't remember where I read that.

ETA: pics of him and his handsome dad on his IG in uniform. Didn't he tell Hannah that his dad was a pilot and his mom a flight attendant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IIRC his dad and mom are both in the aviation field. I can't remember where I read that.

ETA: pics of him and his handsome dad on his IG in uniform. Didn't he tell Hannah that his dad was a pilot and his mom a flight attendant?
Yes GA that is correct his mum was/is a flight attendant. And his younger brother is flying/or taking flight lessons too.. so the whole family loves flying!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Sprite wrote:For me Pete is Ben 2 and I have already seen that. Yes, he seems nice enough, but I have yet to see anything from him that makes me really want him as the lead.

Tyler is different and I want something new. He truly has charisma, so at the moment, for me he would be my dream bachelor. Kind of has that different edge that the Bach Australia has now. True, Tyler is no astrophysicist, but he is a very hot, well spoken model and I can go for that.

I agree. We’ve already had that “awww shucks” wholesome guy 5 billion times, and we just went through that song and dance with Colton last year. Pete is very Ben 2.0, and we’ve already been there, done that. Yawn, next.

For me, Tyler is the emotionally available version of Peter Kraus. He’s Reid if Reid had gotten the gig instead of Jake. He’s the super popular contestant that women will literally lose their minds over. I also don’t buy into the “player” narrative. A few weeks in, and the man seems head over heals, ready to commit to Hannah, and we haven’t even seen the back half yet where it really picks up. I see no reason why he couldn’t commit to someone else. There isn’t any tea (yet) on the guy, and even Pete had mild tea. All accounts of him so far are what an amazing guy he is, inside and out. I think he would literally provide the most intriguing season, because he’s different. And just the fact that the women will really want him - that will make for a better season. We deserve this. Hannah’s loss is our gain. laugh out loud JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:20 pm

We deserve something good from Hannah breaking my/our collective hearts. Please producers!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99