SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 86 of 90 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:19 pm

mercieme wrote:So now Jed is an illiterate that can’t read. I have heard it all but carry on y’all, we are all entitled to our opinions & what we want to believe. I just can’t help wonder why less women choose  not to come forward when they know their allegations will be doubted when they do.....jmho.

Nope. Never said that. See my response above. Tired of typing it over and over again. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 86 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:20 pm

As much as I dislike Jed shady tea and rumours aside. I really do think asking for proof isn't wrong either. If he really is F1 I hope the women either stop leaking stuff without proper video footage, text message etc or start sharing validating proof to add weight to the argument. I would say the same thing had such things been posted about Tyler. Jed does seem shady but I really really hope we get evidence to back it up. The argument that I have a gut feeling isn't going to work anymore ! And this is me saying when i know it in my guts that Jed is definitely shady. Hoping someone from spoiler site manages to get consent from the girls and give them a platform to share their stories.

I sincerely believe in the next month the proof will finally emerge.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:27 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1141064803861110785?s=19

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Heyyy yoo !! Roll tide.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:29 pm

misslurking wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1141064803861110785?s=19

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Heyyy yoo !! Roll tide.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

That didn’t take long.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:29 pm

And right on cue, Jed’s ex says they were dating when he went on the show and then ghosted her. 

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/amp/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article&utm_term=7117424&__twitter_impression=true

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 86 87b72b10 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 86 86669110 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 86 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:31 pm

I have learnt not to defend the indefensible....that is all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:31 pm

Tuesday Tea Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 86 1105969562 and rofl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:31 pm

@misslurking I just laughed so hard at the roll tide laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:33 pm

I would say Jed’s liking of all these comments is to mislead ....nothing more, nothing less. He probably finds it comical that people want him to marry them and for him to be the next bachelor. I personally don’t find it that creepy. Now Garrett’s double taps, they disgusted me. Jmo

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Can we pause for a second and talk about what we know for sure? Jed liking posts from girls saying they are local and to marry them. Not to mention being the next Bachelor, which is secondary, but also problematic to me. Has there ever been a F1 more brazenly disgusting? Like this $hit has Ed and Jef beat. They at least managed to put on a good show. Like dude, control your horny for like a few weeks, please. He’s gross.

I will say it again, he liked other posts as well.  Imho, he just goes on a liking spree on his IG.  I checked a lot of the comments and he didn't just like the "Jed for Bachelor" or "I want to marry you" comments, but you may not agree and that's fine.  

I’m sorry. Read what you are liking. An engaged man shouldn’t like those comments. It’s disgusting.

He is receiving thousands of comments.  He can't possibly read them all.  If I received thousands of comments on my SM, I wouldn't "like" any of them unless they were people I knew personally.  That's just tiring.  

Are you kidding me? Is Jed illiterate on top of everything else that he can’t read 2 simple words ”I’m local” as  he is ““mindlessly double tapping” (TM: Becca)? If that’s the case, not only is he gross, he’s also really stupid.

I mean. Tyler and Peter left single, and even they are being more conservative/careful with stuff like this .

Again, my point is he liked most of the comments.  To me, he is just trying to engage with the public.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:33 pm

OMG at the part where she says she followed spoiler sites wanting to know when her boyfriend was coming home and even picked out a "homecoming" dress LMAO WHAT IS GOING ON cantstopl

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Well, he did fess up and tell Hannah that he only went on the show for his music so he wasn't wrong there.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Kindnesscounts wrote:I’m sorry if I’m misspeaking... but I’m getting a bit frustrated... Ievery thread I come to read... i.e. episode thread, media thread, and now shv thread... seems to just have turned into a bash Jed/Jed rumors or Tyler vs Jed thread. Both, btw, I like equally! This isn’t the way this forum works is it? Aren’t we supposed to stay on topic? Help me out here please @guardianangel Smiley

Didn't realize we weren't allowed to react to information and have our own opinion on stuff. Is this just a give facts and that's it forum?

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 90 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye