SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 90 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 56 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:49 am

fyi - Tyler was apparently spotted in Manhattan last night..that is all. Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mjason Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 am

Looks like Hannah was indeed in Mexico on Tuesday. TripAdvisor isn't letting me post the pictures, but here is the link

Original Source: reddit

Edit: I didn't look through all of the photos but there were enough with similar features that I assume it was this hotel or at least a sister hotel part of the company.

Last edited by mjason on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:15 am

I think I need to take a breather from trying to figure tf going on laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:17 am

I still believe that Hannah and Tyler have spent time together though
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:21 am

@misslurking Great post. Want to add it looks like Jed is roommates with both Neil and Alec and that's why you will find those 3 together a lot. And when doing something together one of them is likely to post a story.

Just to add on Tyler's NJ/NYC trip. Last week when he was out one of the Guaglardi brothers where with him. The only times we seen them this week was Tyler saying bye to them Monday morning and when he watched the episode with Nick. Since Monday around 6-7 pm est either he or his friend Matt post a story about them being together and usually you see Matt's bike (except today was poolside but someone saw them on bikes going to Soho house). Its pretty easy to keep track of Tyler this week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:23 am

Yikes there goes my "NYC living situation" theory in the gutter rotfl

I need a break too ! This is mind bending to attempt to keep track of their SHV. Still think they are together. Don't understand what is going on tho !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:25 am

@smg2587 agree he has been active on SM this week more than last and will be busy with the food tour on the weekend as well ! Just confusing as to when is Hannah meeting him at all ?

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 am

Hmmmm... back on the roller coaster. Traditionally, final couples do a SHV in Mexico during filming. Why would Hannah be needed there alone? Why wasn’t Tyler with her? He “extended” his stay in NY. Was he supposed to have been there and backed out? Like what the heck?

Ok, next crazy question. Where was Peter this week? Do we know what he’s been up to?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:27 am

misslurking wrote:
HEA wrote:
misslurking wrote:
So far Jed seems to have his feet firmly in Nashville in that case. skipped

And this is where I am lost. I read carefully all the threads but I did not see a clear schedule of his activities outside his insta IG... like Tyler and Hannah. Maybe someone can point me where I miss this so I can see without a single doubt that he is in Nashville and never left?

JMO

@HEA  Jed was celebrating his friends birthday in Nashville area yesterday. Tyler, Hannah and Jed's location are obviously deducted by SM that also corroborate from friends IG activities. We know for sure Tyler is in NYC/NJ since 2 weeks already based on his own and his friends from NYC/NJ SM activities. We dont know where Hannah is after she left Miami and Jed or friends constantly support the idea that he is in Nashville or in Tennessean area for sure, just like recently they are in what appears to be Williamsport, Tennessee. Incase you are keen on keeping tracks of his whereabouts and help with his location you can track his close friends @neil_vanderlaan and @seanstemaly @alecdewitt.

HEA wrote:See, I like them both but I do not put any of those guy on a pedestal and judge their characters or intentions. Right now I do see 2 happy guys. I also see a happy girl. And outside RS who said he has proof it is Tyler who is F1, I do not see any evidence or fact that Tyler is F1 for sure. To enjoy popularity is quite human. I do not expect any of those guy to cry or be grumpy. Jed is a singer. He had a single. Not sure why this is something that must be taken against him and automatically judged that he is a possible player or possible whore fame or whatever (yes nobody did not say that verbatim but the general idea is here when I read some comments). To be honest, I find that a bit unfair. Jed has done nothing but participate to the most popular country music event because he IS a country artist. His sing song on episode 1 was prods manipulation or not but he was honest with hannah at the first occasion and for me he gained major boni points that he is genuine. His IG show a nice guy all around. he did not clean his IG by 3 posts.... versus Tyler who cleaned 35 posts.

I have to disagree there, apart from RSs spoilers there have been tons of signs that point to Tyler as F1. You can read back this thread to support many signs that make Tyler look like the F1 as there are too many for me to list down. I am not taking Jed enjoying the attention he is getting as anything against him. Just theorizing that him liking stuff like "Jed for bachelor" etc seems more like he is conducting himself as a F2 while Tyler posting love songs and sharing fan made songs that got inspired from his monologue to Hannah on his 1on1, taking fondly of Hannah and praising her articulateness is a very F1/ newly engaged/ in love person behavior. To be honest, if we had to bring personal opinions on this thread then I think Jed is doing exactly what he claimed he wasn't going to prioritize anymore ! That is cashing in his newfound fame for his leeway into a musical career ! sorry but thats just what it looks like to me JMHO, him using his time to make sure he has a guitar in his hand and is singing on episodes twice in a row and then admitting ep4 that he did initially think of this show as a platform only makes his grand gestures of serenading Hannah look calculating to me in hindsight!

I did follow Tyler during his social media blackout when he was on the show and I can confirm he had nothing to hide ! probably cleared up some pictures that are of personal nature from his IG and besides if that is the only evidence of him having any kind of dirt on him as of yet its still better than the stuff that was said about Jed. So I dont understand how we can overlook Jed's past in favor of benefit of doubt but also simultaneously hold Tyler's SM clean-out against him? also would love to know what he could have possibly removed ? do you have any theories about it that support that he had anything shady to hide in the first place ? would like to know what could it be maybe i am missing something !

I have no problem with Jed promoting his music now, all that matters to me is that it just further points him to not being the F1. He gave it a shot with Hannah, it didn’t work out so now he’s fully focused on developing his music career (and flirting with other women which is fine too because he’s single). Whether all this suggests something about what kind of person he is is another story. Smiley

As for Hannah being in Mexico, I give up on finding SHV clues or else I’ll go coconuts. I shall revert to meditation, believing that Hannah and Tyler are indeed happy together and wait for freaking July to see the FRC episode with huge smiles on their faces.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:36 am

Peter was back home in California on Tuesday having a watch party with friends and family. Tyler has been working in NYC this week -- why would they try to schedule an SHV in Mexico if he can get modeling work? This season is bizarre to me. Maybe Hannah filmed something for BIP or maybe they were just letting her have some R&R with the tough media schedule she's doing. I hope RS is continuing to follow up with things.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:37 am

sosleepy wrote:Hmmmm...  back on the roller coaster. Traditionally, final couples do a SHV in Mexico during filming. Why would Hannah be needed there alone? Why wasn’t Tyler with her? He “extended” his stay in NY. Was he supposed to have been there and backed out? Like what the heck?

Ok, next crazy question. Where was Peter this week? Do we know what he’s been up to?

This thread has been bananas to say the least IMO. Had to take a break because my head was spinning from the different theories. Anywhoo....according to Pilot Pete’s IG, he was departing Atlanta Airport for  Albuquerque, New Mexico 4 hours ago. Gonna stick to my sleuthing based on pre season and hidden edit that Tyler is F1. I already prepped myself that both Hannah & Tyler will be seen out & about in different locations come July 4th weekend so if not it will be a good surprise. SHV sleuthing ain’t gonna be easy so for now will wait patiently for the July 22nd finale for things to unfold, just 5 weeks away y’all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:41 am

@suzq RS seemed to imply that Hannah and Tyler were still happy yesterday in his reader emails. 

Becca had a little stint in Mexico for BIP last season and I don’t believe Garrett was there with her. Who the heck knows laugh out loud I still think Tyler and Hannah are together. This media run Hannah has been on for the last month is absolutely brutal. It’s been nonstop.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 90 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 56 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye