SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 90 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 73 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:24 am

sosleepy wrote:I just keep thinking about Brooks. The spoilers, everything pointed to him too. I was checked out that season, thank God, but those poor Brooks/Des fans on finale night.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1f601   I cant let that be me. laugh out loud That is just so terrible.

Sorry, but no comparison. Brooks was to Des what Jed is to Hannah....AKA Not interested. Despite the spoilers, I never for a second bought into Brooks as F1. He just wasn't into her. Now I admit, I was floored that is was Chris, but then I really wasn't following that season closely since none of the guys really interested me that much and Des, sweet as she was, was a snooze. Now if that were to happen this season, I would be more invested, but even then, it's her life and it would mean we might get Tyler for Bachelor. It would be a win either way!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:25 am

Yeah the show really messes with the lead's head. I could see picking the wrong person out of confusion - see Arie and Becca/Lauren.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:26 am

teamfiercelove wrote:The coincidental SM silence concerns me more than throwback Father’s Day pics do. Half of the stories I’ve seen today look like that. I just don’t know anything at this point except I am concerned with not only the ex tea but the rumors of post show behavior by Jed as well. Girl either dodged a bullet or needs to RUN. Additionally she still lights up when Tyler is mentioned and I don’t think she’s able to force that kind of reaction, I just don’t. I’ve never seen a lead look so happy about an F2 before. It doesn’t look fake, and if somehow the spoiler is wrong, she and Jed are legit doomed based on all this.

I don't think RS is wrong about this due to him waiting so long to get it posted. However, he has been off this season and he is ignoring the fact that he has been.

1. Cam did not go home at the tailgate
2. Luke S. did not go home before rose ceremony but at the rose ceremony
3. Not really significant but she did not get a "second wind" with Connor S to go to concert - it was freaking Lukas Graham. They paid big bucks for him. Of course she is going to show but RS said he didn't even know who he was and he is an a-hole and can't acknowledge that.
4. LUKE P DID NOT GET A ROSE

All of these are not significant but I notice that he is really onto BIP when he is being called out....

Last edited by sunshine50 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:28 am

suzq wrote:I also think that RS would be wise to look things over concerning what has been going on right now and updating/correcting things before worrying as much about BIP.  There are going to be some unhappy people if he's wrong and doesn't say anything ahead of time.

But if there is nothing to correct...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:28 am

@sunshine50 And all the better there is another site that said Tyler was F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 am

Sprite wrote:
suzq wrote:I also think that RS would be wise to look things over concerning what has been going on right now and updating/correcting things before worrying as much about BIP.  There are going to be some unhappy people if he's wrong and doesn't say anything ahead of time.

But if there is nothing to correct...

Better not be Hugesmile

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:31 am

How dare you play me like that Hannah? laugh out loud Upset. I am just going to be hopeful till it's 100 percent confirmed I guess imo
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Screen62

https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1133188481969033218?s=09
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 am

luvstx wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Lawkid wrote:As much as I hate it, more and more it actually points to Jed as F1. No one wants to believe it due to Reality Steve spoiler but since after filming Tyler has been accounted for all the time. We want to think he is misdirecting but the truth is that he is always where he says he is due to pictures surfacing with fans or other persons instastories indicating the accurateness of it. However, with Jed the fact that he posted a picture that was dated Wednesday 12th last night, he and Hannah haven’t been accounted for all weekend, he was spotted previously at the airport some weekends prior when Hannah was silent during that time and so was he. I’m just saying where there is smoke there is fire.

As someone who shipped Peter/Rachel, so much of this feels familiar.

Just trying to clarify...

Are you saying Tyler/Hannah is similar to Peter/Rachel?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I just meant that over and over I would get my hopes up that they were on an SHV only for Peter to inevitably surface on SM. Bryan, OTOH, was a lot quieter on SM in general and would be absent from SM from time to time. Also, Bryan liked comments about being Bachelor to misdirect just as Jed does.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:34 am

Sharnee wrote:@sunshine50 And all the better there is another site that said Tyler was F1.

Someone said he is not her type but I am an Alabama girl. Born and raised. I was married to my high school sweetheart for 8 years who was a Luke P. After we divorced, I dated guys like him one after the other. The good guys I threw to the curb. One day my husband came along and I swear he was just like Tyler, said all the right things and was so patient with me. I fell hard. I was in a relationship with an a-hole and it took me a minute but I fell hard. So those saying he is not her type......we change our types.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 am

misslurking wrote:Guys, the last time RS was wrong untill mid filming (and untill end) was with Des and Brooks. I wasn't around that time watching it live and I honestly just watched the last 3 episodes.

A. Want to ask did Brooks also get F1ish edit at that time ?
B. Did Chris get F1 edit ?
I am trying to figure out did the producers try and bank on the wrong spoilers to make the show as misleading as possible ?

The edit Tyler and Jed are getting gives me confidence in Tyler as F1 and the SM is making me question it. Only because even if we ignore both Jed and Hannah being silent since over 24 hours and also let the throwback similar stories for father's day chalk up to coincidence. We still never get to see Tyler gone off SM altogether as often as Jed does either ?

Hannah would want to start defending/signalling it Jed since dont lead start getting angsty that she is getting shipped for with the F2 than her actual man ? This was one of the reasons that we could see Tyler was F1 as Hannah would clearly have a different reaction when his name would come up and have the same face when talking about other guys ?.

This season post show behaviour makes no sense !?! Trying to find a pattern with the edit atleast ..

From what I recall (and please keep in mind I was a pretty passive DGAF viewer that season), the show definitely was hyper aware of the spoilers, and damn near giddy about them the closer they got to finale still foiled. I distinctly remember Chris Harrison teasing the audience at AFR that “Brooks could come back!” As for the edit... I wasn’t watching that closely. But I think if you did follow along, and in hindsight, clearly it was Chris. For all of Des going on and on about how much she loved Brooks (she would straight up tell CH in interviews - that Brooks was the one! Which in hindsight should have been a major hint he wasn’t)... Brooks never really reciprocated. He was kind of like Jed in that regard. He just wasn’t that into her, he was increasingly nervous about the process, and it was clear he was checking further and further out as the show progressed. Meanwhile, literally no one was taking Chris seriously, but if you go back and watch that season, every date with him there is a natural, calm chemistry that’s slowly building .... he is in contrast super secure with his feelings and becomes more so, while Brooks simultaneously becomes more anxious. Truly, hindsight with that season it’s so obvious Chris is F1. But the spoilers really messed with people. Like really bad messed with people. I remember literally it took until Chris was down on one knee for it to dawn on me RS had been duped and Brooks wasn’t coming back. It was actually a pretty amazing moment for the show, and I was kinda freaking out. But I also wasn’t a Brooks/Des fan and was the opposite of invested in her journey. That must have really, REALLY sucked for those fans and I have a new found respect for them. That blows.

Back to Hannah. We’ve only seen 5 episodes, but to this point to me, it’s reversed. The edit, the dates, Hannah’s interactions... they all point to Tyler to me. Jed is so checked out and not into her - he’s basically Brooks. I feel like the vibe will drastically have to change between those two for me to believe it. And even then, I’m not gonna ship it. If Tyler is bounced, I’m bouncing too. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 am

Emeralds wrote:
luvstx wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Lawkid wrote:As much as I hate it, more and more it actually points to Jed as F1. No one wants to believe it due to Reality Steve spoiler but since after filming Tyler has been accounted for all the time. We want to think he is misdirecting but the truth is that he is always where he says he is due to pictures surfacing with fans or other persons instastories indicating the accurateness of it. However, with Jed the fact that he posted a picture that was dated Wednesday 12th last night, he and Hannah haven’t been accounted for all weekend, he was spotted previously at the airport some weekends prior when Hannah was silent during that time and so was he. I’m just saying where there is smoke there is fire.

As someone who shipped Peter/Rachel, so much of this feels familiar.

Just trying to clarify...

Are you saying Tyler/Hannah is similar to Peter/Rachel?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I just meant that over and over I would get my hopes up that they were on an SHV only for Peter to inevitably surface on SM. Bryan, OTOH, was a lot quieter on SM in general and would be absent from SM from time to time. Also, Bryan liked comments about being Bachelor to misdirect just as Jed does.
The Jed for Bachelor likes are whatever to me but the "marry me" "I am local" type likes paired with his questionable (imo) behavior is not okay if he is engaged. Jmho. Yucky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 am

@sunshine50
I agree with you 100%, but you had to live it to learn. Hannah is just living it now, so I expect her to doubt Tyler and miss out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 90 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 73 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye