SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 90 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 58 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:41 pm

Let’s be real. The fans who even realize who Tyler’s mom is on IG, and have noticed the likes are maybe like a couple hundred max (and I’m being generous) between this board and reddit. Only we are the weirdos noting this stuff. laugh out loud She’s not spoiling anything for the general audience. She’s excited about her son, who went on a reality show and became engaged to a seemingly really great girl, and in general is having a life changing summer. Tyler is coming across really well. She should (rightfully so) be proud. I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Soleil Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 pm

Was there ever an F1 that never shared they had won with their parents? I have a feeling they have all shared but I could be wrong. Tyler seems like the kind of guys who is close with his mom so I’d be surprised if he didn’t tell her the outcome. As a mom myself, I couldn’t like posts that were not true since it would be a little strange imo.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:08 pm

I remember Robby Hayes parents promoting and liking everything on IG... turned out he was F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm

HEA wrote:I remember Robby Hayes parents promoting and liking everything on IG... turned out he was F2.

Rubby is a one of a kind enigma. I don’t know what the hecko is wrong with him, but it doesn’t shock me that the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree, and the DNA in that batch is just off. JMO.

Just because one set of parents isn’t genuine, doesn’t negate the reality that others are.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Hannah said that she's told her immediate family the outcome. I can only assume that Tyler told his family as well -- I think they are allowed to do that. I know that Ben and Lauren told their immediate families -- they discussed that when they were still a couple.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:
HEA wrote:I remember Robby Hayes parents promoting and liking everything on IG... turned out he was F2.

Rubby is a one of a kind enigma. I don’t know what the hecko is wrong with him, but it doesn’t shock me that the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree, and the DNA in that batch is just off. JMO.

Just because one set of parents isn’t genuine, doesn’t negate the reality that others are.

Same goes the other way around IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:38 pm

I'm just not gonna read too deeply into Tyler's mom's SM. I think as fans we misinterpret things that people like or repost on SM then after the fact if it turns out assumptions were wrong, it's like 'oh they were trolling fans' when really people can just want to show appreciation to fans for nice videos/comments or they're just excited their family member's on tv. Robby was a different breed because he was selling #teamrojo merch iirc. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:41 pm

suzq wrote:Hannah said that she's told her immediate family the outcome.  I can only assume that Tyler told his family as well -- I think they are allowed to do that.  I know that Ben and Lauren told their immediate families -- they discussed that when they were still a couple.

they all meet the lead at hometown. Of course they tell their immediate family when they return. They would deserve an award for best actor if they pretended one way or another or just remain neutral for months. I do not think this is questioned at all IMO.

IMO parents remain parents regardless of the outcome. Luke's sibling supported him 100% on social media, showing off how a sweet loving uncle he is (which I have no doubt he is) and how faith is extremely important in their family.

this is what mother, father, and sibling do. They support them 100%. with I think the exception of few father/mother who did not want to be part of the franchise and taped and were not present at hometown. But unless they severed the link with the family, every family is supportive... some more than others.

A mother can be very protective and supportive to the nth and depending on her personality very demonstrative on SM. Every time she will see a picture of her adored son, this mother would like and like and like. I see nothing wrong with that but a mother who is over the top excited for her son.

Probabilities are that she knows her son is happy and probably F1 but I would not say it is always the case aka Robby Hayes parents and probably other parents that we have no idea they did because fans did not care enough to check and sleuth further. I am sure Tyler's mother is not unique.

Jed's father is a different beast. He dislikes the franchise. that is pretty clear to me. He is a country artist himself. He probably has more experience behind the scenes. He maybe saw things during hometown that he did not like or maybe his son came back heartbroken (the pictures of Jed say otherwise IMO) or maybe he does not believe in the process at all being an old fashion guy? He seems VERY opinionated and VERY supportive of his son and daughter and VERY protective.

I recall the mother of hell with Kevin in the Canadian bachelorette franchise and he ended F1 with tons of what looked like many stones on the path. Now most parents know social media, know IG, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc. they type hashtag and the name and voila!

so who knows? one mother supports her son and like everything her son related.... one father supports his son and does not trust that after 30-40 hours max (and I am generous here) of knowing each other, it ends with an engagement.

We'll see. Right now it is all assumptions about motives we do not know because we do not know any of them... but it is fun to keep sleuthing and to be honest outside SHV there is not much to sleugh Hugesmile

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 am

Hannah was seen at a Phoenix Airport about 6 hours ago per an Instagram story. So she left Mexico I am guessing today. I am guessing she is on her way home like her tweet of her schedule said. Can't see her face but that was the same hat she left Alabama for Nashville with. No producer seems with her. Also thanks to @mercieme matched the dress to one Hannah wore before https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl4UWG9HNsY/

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Screen29

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:27 am

I just feel something is off this season it’s very odd we haven’t been able to figure out a single sanctioned SHV yet. I don’t see them changing the SHV that radically. IMO.

Every other time in the past when this has happened something was off (for example Des). I have been traveling and will be for the next week but have we been watching multiple guys feet or just Tyler’s? This season has felt different from the start to me and that feeling continues.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:38 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I just feel something is off this season it’s very odd we haven’t been able to figure out a single sanctioned SHV yet.  I don’t see them changing the SHV that radically.  IMO.

Every other time in the past when this has happened something was off (for example Des).  I have been traveling and will be for the next week but have we been watching multiple guys feet or just Tyler’s?  This season has felt different from the start to me and that feeling continues.

We have been watching Jed's as well. He was in Tennessee Thursday. I will be honest and say I didn't see him show his face on sm today (Friday). I don't know if anyone else had? But I don't think shv is coming because of Hannah's tweet that she be home by Sunday and Kaitlyn telling us she is expected in LA sometime next week. Peter is pretty easy to keep track of as well because he likes to gives people some of the places he is flying to. Honestly this looks like only the third time Hannah wasn't doing something for the show whether it be an appearance r something else. The other 2 times she been nothing doing something for the show she was seen home or with family.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:26 am

So Hannah wasn't there for Chris and Krystal's wedding? What exactly is happening in BIP that is more important than Hannah seeing her fiance? Smh.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 90 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 58 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye