SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 90 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 58 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by USAGold Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:24 am

smg2587 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I just feel something is off this season it’s very odd we haven’t been able to figure out a single sanctioned SHV yet.  I don’t see them changing the SHV that radically.  IMO.

Every other time in the past when this has happened something was off (for example Des).  I have been traveling and will be for the next week but have we been watching multiple guys feet or just Tyler’s?  This season has felt different from the start to me and that feeling continues.

We have been watching Jed's as well. He was in Tennessee Thursday. I will be honest and say I didn't see him show his face on sm today (Friday). I don't know if anyone else had? But I don't think shv is coming because of Hannah's tweet that she be home by Sunday and Kaitlyn telling us she is expected in LA sometime next week. Peter is pretty easy to keep track of as well because he likes to gives people some of the places he is flying to. Honestly this looks like only the third time Hannah wasn't doing something for the show whether it be an appearance r something else. The other 2 times she been nothing doing something for the show she was seen home or with family.

I totally agree !! Something is way off and it continues in that path !
There is so much around Luke that just gives me a lot of questions !
I just question the spoiler like I did during Des season !

Might be totally wrong but things just don’t add up !

I feel like RS knows something and will spill it at sone point !
ABC changing this weeks show and finale is another sign to me !
IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:31 am

I think RS needs to do his due diligence here and get answers if he can. I am frustrated that they pushed the finale back a week -- not just because of the "filler episode", but it also just drags it out for the viewer, Hannah and the final guys. Let them get on with their lives. IMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:09 am

Just a thought....
Has anyone been watching LukeP's sm? Is he in Paradise?

Is there any chance she picked LukeP and they are trying to redeem him starting with this weird episode on Monday?

Just a scary thougght
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 am

I don’t know much about shv sleuthing but I believe Hannah did pick someone (imo Tyler) . It’s been said in interviews that she fell for both her f2 so I can’t see her not picking one of them.. it’s also been said by RS that shv will be different this season and it also has been said that tyler is very good with SM.. also the little things from interviews Hannah has done to me it’s obvious Tyler is f1.. jmho
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:40 am

sosleepy wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Maybe Tyler's mom is lurking here and on the bachelor Reddit. She just posted a couple more Instagram stories about Tyler and Hannah. It's doesn't feel like misdirection, it feels genuine. But who knows.

It feels like genuine excitement to me too. I don’t even know who she would be misdirecting or what the point of that would be? Like to fool the couple hundred psychos between this board and reddit that actually realize who she is and are following what she shares? laugh out loud laugh out loud Seems unnecessary. I just put her enthusiasm for all things Tyler and Hannah in the pro column for they are together and doing well.

The thing with Tyler's mom, after everyone found out who she was and she went private for a little while she still posted to her story the song "Last First Date", saying she just loved that song. Then she posted it again a few days later, saying something like, yes, love it so much I'm posting it again. This was right around ep 3 but before ep 4, I took a SC of it but since she was private couldn't post it. But if I remember correctly she went public again right after or maybe even when she posted it the second time. Of all the songs in the world, she happens to love this song. Yeah I think she reads here, I think she's very excited, and she's trying to be suggestive in her posts the best she can.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:41 am

luvstx wrote:Just a thought....
Has anyone been watching LukeP's sm?  Is he in Paradise?

Is there any chance she picked LukeP and they are trying to redeem him starting with this weird episode on Monday?

Just a scary thougght

I am positive it is not Luke P. Why because he had IG stories of himself up before the premier aired in Georgia and the reason RS report Luke's elimination when he did he saw a picture of Luke at the NYC airport before FRC. Also bachelor.spoilers revealed during one of her podcast right after Luke was eliminated before the FRC he gave her spoilers before the frc was taped.

Edit to add Luke's brother and sil spoke to a Georgia newspaper saying he was home again before the finale filmed, not sure if anyone can find that article.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:46 am

If they've changed the SHV so that couples can see each other for a couple of nights each week that would be much better than 4-5 nights every few weeks like in past seasons, IMO. A couple of nights a week are also much harder to track. I do think Hannah is engaged to Tyler and that they are giving out a variety of clues such as the water tower pics, Tyler's video's of his feet walking, most of Tyler's SM activity actually is of a happy guy.

The way the guys this season are so supportive of each other they seem all good with the outcome so if Hannah ends up alone it must have been ok with all of them including Hannah.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:56 am

luvstx wrote:Just a thought....
Has anyone been watching LukeP's sm?  Is he in Paradise?

Just a scary thougght

Nothing really surprises me with this show !
Esp after Arie / Lauren
Hannah had a IG post that was a religious quote about God and mercy and second chances !
I thought the timing was interesting but it can apply to anything !
It’s a powerful quote and at the end of the day it’s what we all need !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 am

Yes, we all need mercy and second chances. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has made mistakes and needs forgiveness and definitely deserves it if they turn from their bad behaviors.

In this case, I do not think she was referring to Luke. Although I don’t think she hates him and I’m sure she wishes him well, I don’t think she thinks he is the man for her. I posted in another thread, can’t remember which, but all I can figure out about this crazy season is that we are witnessing Hannah’s journey of self discovery and her finding out her worth and what and WHO she deserves. Unfortunately Luke is on that journey with her. He represents the things she has always went for, the things she always thought she wanted and needed. As frustrated as I am with her at times, I have to remember that she is just 24 years old. She is still young and trying to navigate such a process has got to be incredibly difficult.

I am ready for Luke to be gone but I know he will stick around longer. I hate that these other guys are basically being ignored because goodness, there are some incredible men there who deserve so much more than they are getting and I blame production for that....along with Hannah as well, but like I said, I can’t blame her too much.

This may be me projecting what I hope happens, but what I really foresee happening here is this.....after all this Luke crap she realizes what is in front of her and realizes that she deserves so much more than what she has settled for her whole life. She deserves a man who will love her anyway he can get her and not make her cry every day and not have her questioning herself at every stop. I’m hoping for a good ending y’all. But hey, I could be dreaming! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:18 am

It's still Tyler for me. They probably want to either change the edit which is why they are adding a filler episode or they want to cash on the buzz that the show is getting. It has nothing to do with the final result. My hope is they start including. Tyler as a major front runner and reduce LukeP drama and they need to work on that. They probably didn't expect that the hidden F1 edit will get everyone so angsty and therefore are going to go with a clear F1 vs F2 edit from episode 6.

Since Hannah did have a chat with Chris while filming it does make sense if they want to include that into the show. I get a sense they will include unaired footage of her top 4/5 guys on the next episode as well. That's the impression I got from the synopsis for 15B.

I think we will get new promo with the HTDs and the finale so lots to come for us to analyse so I am excited about that. Hopefully it's still a insightful episode.

Regarding Luke P possibly getting engaged !! It would be next to impossible considering the confrontation she has with him that's teased as this season's fence jump. She got a scowl on her face everytime she got asked about him in earlier interviews !

Regarding SHV I think they have definitely had atleast 1 and just haven't used any pictures from the safe home for us to be able to detect that they are together.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:43 am

I’m no sm or shv expert but as @LeapofFaith stated Tyler is v good with sm and imo has the right technical friends to help with creating the illusion of being in a different place. There have been several times where folk here have thought the shv could be happening only for Tyler or a friend to post an instastory. Hence the frustration. Imo at these times it has been his two best friends katedool and mahram_grams. Hannah is also posting v little so only know where she is if photographed by fan, she wants people to know she is home or media promotions. I might b wrong but imo the possibility of there being one or two 2/3 day shv have been possible. Previously the final couple have had time to meet before media and constant public scrutiny and have longer to wait before the frc is televised. This yr imo it is different. Imo To many indicators that Tyler and Hannah still together and both seem v happy.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:56 am

I remember way back when, during DeAnna's season, Jesse said in an interview, that sometimes when DeAnna would be out doing media he would stay in the SHV by himself.   With Tyler's SM activity, posting IG stories that could be from anytime, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the case this season too.

I still have no doubt at all that Tyler is f1, and I fully believe that they have been seeing other, probably a lot,  they're just extra sneaky this season.  laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 90 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 58 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye