SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 90 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 59 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:01 am

Did anyone just catch Tyler’s story on insta this morning just about 20 minutes ago? The boy IS good with SM because it was tyesmith’s Story from yesterday on the abc food tour. It looked exactly like Tyler had posted the story himself. Usually when you repost a story of someone else’s you can tell it’s theirs. This one looks like it is Tyler filming it, but I know it isn’t because I saw it on ty’s Story yesterday and Tyler C is in the back. Am I making sense? Lol Anyways, I’m trying to say, he could be posting stories from other people and from different times and we just don’t know it. I know he was on the food tour obviously, but I’m just saying at other times he could have done this as well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:10 am

Understand and totally agree @Julie81

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:11 am

@Julie81 this is exactly what I think he is doing for most part. He wants to make sure he is busy busy busy. When he most likely is cuddled with the beast giggling

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:51 am

Julie81 wrote:I’m trying to say, he could be posting stories from other people and from different times and we just don’t know it. I know he was on the food tour obviously,  but I’m just saying at other times he could have done this as well.

I might be reaching here but I was actually wondering if Tyler did what you're saying with his Instagram story from last night. He posted a story from Madison Square Garden last night but didn't show his face in the story. I checked the stories of two of his friends who were also there (instagram handles flacodub and mattjames919) and Tyler wasn't shown in either of those stories and wasn't mentioned. Their stories only showed the two of them.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:57 am

Bleiby527 wrote:I might be reaching here but I was actually wondering if Tyler did what you're saying with his Instagram story from last night. He posted a story from Madison Square Garden last night but didn't show his face in the story. I checked the stories of two of his friends who were also there (instagram handles flacodub and mattjames919) and Tyler wasn't shown in either of those stories and wasn't mentioned. Their stories only showed the two of them.

Tyler actually tagged his modeling agent as the person with him. Said agent was at the fight as where the last 2 guys Tyler followed that seem to also be model's with the agency who I believe had stories at the fight. He wasn't in any of their stories either all stories only showed the ring but you can compare it if you want. None of their stories match his. Those guys didn't tag him. But his agent reposted the story twice actually

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:59 am

Good pick up @Bleiby527.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:05 pm

misslurking wrote:It's still Tyler for me. They probably want to either change the edit which is why they are adding a filler episode or they want to cash on the buzz that the show is getting. It has nothing to do with the final result. My hope is they start including. Tyler as a major front runner and reduce LukeP drama and they need to work on that. They probably didn't expect that the hidden F1 edit will get everyone so angsty and therefore are going to go with a clear F1 vs F2 edit from episode 6.
I was thinking about possible change of edit also. I know they usually don't listen to their audience, but after epi 4 the show was trending on sm big time, there were so many comments and memmes from two 1-on-1 dates, especially Tyler's, then after epi 5 much less commentary and mostly negative. If you listened to podcast Juliette Litman did with Mills, he was trying so hard to push Luke P to overwelhming frontrunner (at least that is how it sounded to me) since Juliette didn't see it that way. In one instance he asks who does she think frontrunners are, she said Jed, Peter, Tyler, than paused and he said Luke P, Luke P of course, he was playing up their undeniable chemistry and attraction. I am not denying there was one, just no one is really buying Luke P like serious F1 potential, and I think that is what production wanted, so they are trying to go with the story when things went south with him, she chose no one. So maybe now they decided to have some changes, keep that narrative, but also play up F1/F2 stories more than planned.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:08 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler actually tagged his modeling agent as the person with him. Said agent was at the fight as where the last 2 guys Tyler followed that seem to also be model's with the agency who I believe had stories at the fight. He wasn't in any of their stories either all stories only showed the ring but you can compare it if you want. None of their stories match his. Those guys didn't tag him. But his agent reposted the story twice actually

Ah ok, so he was with other people if he was there rather than his friend Matt James, although he didn't show his face in any of the stories. But the main point is he definitely might be reposting other peoples' stories as his own as @Julie81 suggested.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:23 pm

So wait. Was Tyler tagged and/or seen at the fight or not? I’m confused. Can someone clarify for me? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:27 pm

@sosleepy Tyler was not tagged or seen at the fight. He had his own story from the fight (I was wondering if this was a repost of someone else's story but I might be reaching) where he tagged his modeling agency but he was not seen in his story or in his modeling agency's stories. He was also not seen in his friend's stories from the fight. So he may have been there but he didn't show his face if he was.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:@sosleepy Tyler was not tagged or seen at the fight. He had his own story from the fight where he tagged his modeling agency but he was not seen in his story or in his modeling agency's stories. He was also not seen in his friend's stories from the fight. So he may have been there but he didn't show his face if he was.

Ok, thank you! I got confused between the two posts detailing the different friend groups.

Interesting indeed. Yeah, the guy messes with his SM for sure. I would also like to note that Robert Mills made a point of saying Tyler was really good with his SM on Juliette Littman’s podcast too. It stuck out to me. Anyway, thanks for you observations, guys. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm

@Julie81 I 100% agree with your editing and storyboard analysis. That’s where I think the ultimate story arch is going too. Hannah has mentioned so many times about how this show, first with Colton and even more so on her season has been about personal growth and self discovery. Luke, on paper (minus the psychopathery), is everything Hannah thinks she wants, and everything she’s comfortable with. That Colton prototype, southern, Christian, kind of basic guy. It’s her usual. I 100% think that’s why she zeroed in on Luke so much, why she tried so dang hard with him, and why it took her so long to let him go.

Tyler is not anyone I ever would have picked out of a lineup for her (for sure thought she would go for that basic Sean Lowe/Colton kind of guy), but I think the storyboard will show Tyler is the sleeper that is ultimately everything she needs. He’s just southern and Christian enough that he is still in the comfort zone for her, and practical for what she wants. But he’s deeper than that, a little more worldly, a lot more interesting, a little (lot) less toxic masculinity. Hannah herself has really surprised me, and she’s so much more than the basic Pageant beauty queen I thought she was. I think ultimately picking someone out of the box like Tyler is very good for her, will bring out the best in her, and will provide for the most personal growth and self discovery. I think this is where the story will ultimately go...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 90 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 59 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye