SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 90 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 59 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:@Julie81 I 100% agree with your editing and storyboard analysis. That’s where I think the ultimate story arch is going too. Hannah has mentioned so many times about how this show, first with Colton and even more so on her season has been about personal growth and self discovery. Luke, on paper (minus the psychopathery), is everything Hannah thinks she wants, and everything she’s comfortable with. That Colton prototype, southern, Christian, kind of basic guy. It’s her usual. I 100% think that’s why she zeroed in on Luke so much, why she tried so dang hard with him, and why it took her so long to let him go.

Tyler is not anyone I ever would have picked out of a lineup for her (for sure thought she would go for that basic Sean Lowe/Colton kind of guy), but I think the storyboard will show Tyler is the sleeper that is ultimately everything she needs. He’s just southern and Christian enough that he is still in the comfort zone for her, and practical for what she wants. But he’s deeper than that, a little more worldly, a little (lot) less toxic masculinity. Hannah herself has really surprised me, and she’s so much more than the basic Pageant beauty queen I thought she was. I think ultimately picking someone out of the box like Tyler is very good for her, will bring out the best in her, and will provide for the most personal growth and self discovery. I think this is where the story will ultimately go...

First of all, going back to your previous post, I wonder why the need to mention that Tyler is very good with his SM? That is an odd kind of statement to make. I didn't hear the podcast and wonder if that came out of the blue or did it flow naturally from the conversation?

As to this post, when I read that it actually reminded me of Sean and Cat. Initially, from what I remember, people had very much an idea of who Sean was...conservative, Christian, Texan, looking for a southern belle very much along the lines of Emily. He turned out to have a much broader bunch of friends than people expected. He was a lot more open to different things and his sense of humour was more out there than what the show initially led us to believe. He also went outside of the box for his match. I don't think most people would have guessed he would have gone for a Catherine who at the time was a vegetarian from Seattle and who didn't seem to match up with his religious beliefs. In the end, clearly they worked because they both have that goofy sense of humour that they feed off of and they were both willing to compromise and work on the difficult parts of the relationship. Very much what I am seeing from Hannah and Tyler. Not who I would have seen her with initially, but the more I see of them together, the more I see the possibilities....and I haven't felt this strongly about a couple since Sean and Cat!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:35 pm

@Sprite I forget the specifics, but Juliette is in love with Tyler and can’t stop talking about him (laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud). She said he’s replaced Ben H.  for her as her ultimate (laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud). So of course she was trying to lead the Robert Mills conversation in that direction and away from Luke, whom Mills was of course trying to regurgitate and shove down our throats (yuck. Producers/editors sure missed the mark on the appeal of that crap storyline - definitely overplayed/over stressed). So Mills was talking about Tyler and what a cool guy he is bc Juliette forced the convo there, and said he is so funny and really, really great with SM. He referenced Tyler throwing shade at Luke with the broken phone looking up psychopath. But it still kind of stuck out to me, like why specifically mention Tyler C.’s SM skills now in present day, when mostly he was otherwise talking about the storyline and where all these people were and how they interacted during filming? Idk. Could absolutely be nothing, but I found it somewhat interesting.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:37 pm

lettore wrote:
misslurking wrote:It's still Tyler for me. They probably want to either change the edit which is why they are adding a filler episode or they want to cash on the buzz that the show is getting. It has nothing to do with the final result. My hope is they start including. Tyler as a major front runner and reduce LukeP drama and they need to work on that. They probably didn't expect that the hidden F1 edit will get everyone so angsty and therefore are going to go with a clear F1 vs F2 edit from episode 6.
I was thinking about possible change of edit also. I know they usually don't listen to their audience, but after epi 4 the show was trending on sm big time, there were so many comments and memmes from two 1-on-1 dates, especially Tyler's, then after epi 5 much less commentary and mostly negative. If you listened to podcast Juliette Litman did with Mills, he was trying so hard to push Luke P to overwelhming frontrunner (at least that is how it sounded to me) since Juliette didn't see it that way. In one instance he asks who does she think frontrunners are, she said Jed, Peter, Tyler, than paused and he said Luke P, Luke P of course, he was playing up their undeniable chemistry and attraction. I am not denying there was one, just no one is really buying Luke P like serious F1 potential, and I think that is what production wanted, so they are trying to go with the story when things went south with him, she chose no one. So maybe now they decided to have some changes, keep that narrative, but also play up F1/F2 stories more than planned.

Yes I totally think that's the thing they are doing. This is why I personally think this too. Their episode 4 was best rated episode this season. It had such a huge buzz around it. Considering, Ep5 was already ready for airing for Monday but was pushed to Tuesday they couldn't have edited episode 5 but want to edit EP 6 and onward to include Tyler- their most famous and popular guy from the show and give him more airtime so they get bigger ratings, wont be surprised if they stop going with the hidden F1 edit episode 6 onward. They need to change the narrative of the show hence extending the show by 1 more episode and probably a shift in edit. I had the same thought. they will start playing up the f1 vs f2 story here onward. Also since episode 7 has both of them with one on one again !

I also am betting we will get un aired footage of Tyler and Hannah in the Mondays episode. Didn't they hint at having unaired footage on the Ep5b? Maybe when Chris talks about Hannah and her other guys they include previous footage ?! ... Let's wait and watch !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:43 pm

@sosleepy Almost feels like the higher ups are keeping tabs on his SM activities No ? laugh out loud. maybe they are getting reports of his SM habbits and has started to enjoy them on a personal level too. Stood out to me as well.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:52 pm

misslurking wrote:@sosleepy Almost feels like the higher ups are keeping tabs on his SM activities No ? laugh out loud. maybe they are getting reports of his SM habbits and has started to enjoy them on a personal level too. Stood out to me as well.

Yup. My thought too. Why the heck would Mills care so much what Tyler is posting to SM (seems otherwise pretty inconsequential) unless he/they have a vested interest in where he is and how he is presenting things?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:54 pm

Hannah posted a story about how a year ago being the day she sent her audition tape. Its a real close up of her face not sure anyone can tell anything from it.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:58 pm

@smg2587 to me, it looks like it’s the dress she had on in the airport yesterday. You can see the palms I think.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@smg2587 to me, it looks like it’s the dress she had on in the airport yesterday. You can see the palms I think.

Yeah I see that, thanks for pointing this out. So this could of been filmed yesterday. To me she seemed to be traveling all day yesterday. Not just the airport pictures. But the fact she was on Instagram a lot yesterday and her activity there had nice long gaps enough time for flights. I still believe she was flying home.

Edit to add Hannah put her audition tape in her stories and the background of her kitchen at home. I think she filmed the first story when she got home.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:17 pm

smg2587 wrote:To me this is proof she is home in Alabama this weekend.

I think it's likely that she is home but we don't have proof as to where she is. As of this moment on Saturday, we have no idea where she, Jed, or Tyler are.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 pm

She was wearing the dress from yesterday so I am assuming this was filmed yesterday. JMO

So now we have both Hannah and Tyler posting IG stories from yesterday today. Seems legit laugh out loud  :detective
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:23 pm

@smg2587....it could very well be her house in Tuscaloosa but it’s not the kitchen IMO. I see a bathroom faucet in the first IG story and also what I believe are ceramic tiles that are wall length...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:26 pm

I edited my post. Just to add the reason I think she is also home is because where else would she get her hands on the tape of her audition video. I am not sure a producer can give to her in Mexico with how busy they are filming and it probably isn't that easy of a find see they are now getting new ones. But that's just my opinion.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 90 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 59 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye