SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 90 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 60 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
misslurking wrote:@sosleepy Almost feels like the higher ups are keeping tabs on his SM activities No ? laugh out loud. maybe they are getting reports of his SM habbits and has started to enjoy them on a personal level too. Stood out to me as well.

Yup. My thought too. Why the heck would Mills care so much what Tyler is posting to SM (seems otherwise pretty inconsequential) unless he/they have a vested interest in where he is and how he is presenting things?

That makes perfect sense! So far Tyler's social media has made it appear that he has never had a moment to be with Hannah. Why would Mills mention that unless he was F1 and the executives are thrilled that Tyler is making this difficult for people to spoil.

It's a super random thing for Mills to mention if she picked Jed or if she picked no one.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:I edited my post. Just to add the reason I think she is also home is because where else would she get her hands on the tape of her audition video. I am not sure a producer can give to her in Mexico with how busy they are filming and it probably isn't that easy of a find see they are now getting new ones. But that's just my opinion.

Cloud storage.

Not saying she’s not home, she likely probably is (blah). But it’s 2019, and there are a million ways to grab media from anywhere at any time.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:39 pm

smg2587 wrote:I edited my post. Just to add the reason I think she is also home is because where else would she get her hands on the tape of her audition video. I am not sure a producer can give to her in Mexico with how busy they are filming and it probably isn't that easy of a find see they are now getting new ones. But that's just my opinion.

Looks like she recorded it on her phone so she probably had it saved still
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:40 pm

^^ I'm sure she also brings a laptop around when traveling. I've seen her laptop on her stories before.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:56 pm

What if Hannah decided that there would be no SHV at all? What if because of her faith she decided or they decided to have it the old fashion way where fiance did not have sex before marriage? What if the "the SHV this season will be different" is this: none?

We know by CH that she loved to talk Bible with Luke and this is one thing that she kept her back to him. She also said that she believed in no sex before marriage. We know, however, she is very sexual and she probably see it as a weakness even though she accepts her fllaws.

Tyler always making sure to tell the public where he is. Same with jed by the way. Maybe jed's father do not understand the "you met her few weeks, got engaged and now you do not see her for weeks but still think she is the one?"... or tyler maybe preparing their move to NYC just a la Bryan who did in Dallas with Rachel (I think ?)?.

With this technology era, we can skype or messenger anytime and keep contract multiple time daily. The contact is still there anytime. Yes, physical contact will never be replaced but what if Hannah wanted to solidified her faith by removing the temptations?

I am honestly thinking out loud but it is a valid possibility and no more or less valid than any discussed here.

There is also this possibility that a member here mentioned that second chance means Luke P. That woudl also validate maybe the air timing.

I do not think Luke is F1 and trust RS on this that Luke was eliminated at F4 and came back at F3. I have a hard time to believe Luke is F1 but...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:05 pm

But her quote that has become famous from the season is "I've had sex and Jesus still loves me" or something like that. I think one of her many conflicts with Luke is that she thinks you can be a good Christian and still have pre-marital sex (and with more than 1 person before marriage).

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:06 pm

Nah. Luke ain't F1. She's been rolling her eyes in interviews, liking shady tweets, shady IG stories - in regards to Luke. No way Luke is F1, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:14 pm

I'm pretty sure the "I've had sex..." comment is in relation to the fantasy suites. Hannah already revealed she's not a virgin so why would Luke hold that against her now? I highly doubt Hannah and Tyler are waiting for marriage. The sexual tension is too strong.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm pretty sure the "I've had sex..." comment is in relation to the fantasy suites. Hannah already revealed she's not a virgin so why would Luke hold that against her now? I highly doubt Hannah and Tyler are waiting for marriage. The sexual tension is too strong.

Uhhhhh yeah. You can tell as early as like epi 3, and for sure by epi 4 that these guys aren’t gonna wait too long to do it. laugh out loud The sexual tension is ... definitely present. laugh out loud

Bold prediction. The Luke sl*t shaming is directly related to her having sex with T in the suite, and that’s also why T is so obviously upset with Luke on SM. The huge blow up of the season directly involves Tyler as well. I really think the overall storyboard and conflict of the season comes down to Tyler vs. Luke, and less so Jed/Pete vs. Tyler. This is JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Julie81 wrote:Yes, we all need mercy and second chances. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE has made mistakes and needs forgiveness and definitely deserves it if they turn from their bad behaviors.

In this case, I do not think she was referring to Luke. Although I don’t think she hates him and I’m sure she wishes him well, I don’t think she thinks he is the man for her. I posted in another thread, can’t remember which, but all I can figure out about this crazy season is that we are witnessing Hannah’s journey of self discovery and her finding out her worth and what and WHO she deserves. Unfortunately Luke is on that journey with her. He represents the things she has always went for, the things she always thought she wanted and needed. As frustrated as I am with her at times, I have to remember that she is just 24 years old. She is still young and trying to navigate such a process has got to be incredibly difficult.

I am ready for Luke to be gone but I know he will stick around longer. I hate that these other guys are basically being ignored because goodness, there are some incredible men there who deserve so much more than they are getting and I blame production for that....along with Hannah as well, but like I said, I can’t blame her too much.

This may be me projecting what I hope happens, but what I really foresee happening here is this.....after all this Luke crap she realizes what is in front of her and realizes that she deserves so much more than what she has settled for her whole life. She deserves a man who will love her anyway he can get her and not make her cry every day and not have her questioning herself at every stop. I’m hoping for a good ending y’all. But hey, I could be dreaming! Lol

I don't think you are dreaming Julie. I know this show loves it's drama and awkward endings, etc. But seeing Hannah on the show and in interview settings, I just don't see her returning for good to Luke. He's been confirmed by CH as the one who "sl*t shamed" her. Her powerful self defense was a joy to behold. These two IMO have fundamental differences in values, no matter that they may share a religion. IMO Hannah is the future, Luke is lost in a past of men dominating women and society accepting/enabling that. Hannah is a Christian and believes in redemption/forgiveness. IMO that forgiveness is also for herself, so that she can wish him well and move on. Boundries are okay. One can forgive but not need to have the person remain in their lives. In addition, she's got some wonderful other examples of men who do not behave as Luke does. Their paths are rising and his is moving away. End of my Ted talk Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 2498057887

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Yeah it's definitely not Luke. In a recent Instagram story, she described last week's episode as a shitshow (though the instagram story cut off purposely in the middle of that word) and then she went back and said that it wasn't so bad because of all the things she did in Scotland that did not involve Luke. I could be wrong but I have a feeling she loathes Luke now.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Have y’all checked her likes on twitter? I can’t say with 100% certainty how the season ends but I’m 100% certain it doesn’t end with Hannah choosing Luke. Here are a few gems from Hannah’s likes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 90 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 60 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye