SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 90 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 66 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm

Hannah, Tyler and Jed all posted IG stories for Father's Day about an hour ago. laugh out loud. I'm convinced they are having a three-way relationship...kidding, kidding. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:56 pm

It might just be easier for her and more familiar. She's just a baby - only 24.
Her brother is always going to Nashville. It's not too far from her hometown. It would be cool because she and her brother could visit together to see their significant others. She does like Bradley Cooper a lot and while I don't find Jed attractive if you squint he does look like Bradley Cooper.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:57 pm

@Bleiby527 I know :/ it sounds on brand for Jed the butt graber.

I don't want to believe it's true if he is F1. Hannah deserves much better.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:58 pm

I would love Tyler for next bachelor. Finally a charismatic, sexy, witty, self-deprecating bachelor. I don't think he is though, which is a shame. Tyler's kind of been endorsing his buddy Mike as the next bachelor based on his tweets.
People harp on his SM and about his partying pics. I like how he was unapologetic about his lifestyle and is comfortable with who he is. He could have deleted them (like most of these contestants have, imo), but he hasn't. Sounds like someone that is self assured and not very image cautious.
Looking forward to see what Tyler does post show. I could totally see him taking a more permanent position and using his MBA to help expand and promote his friend's charity.
As for Hannah and Jed, good luck Smiley
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:59 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:It might just be easier for her and more familiar. She's just a baby - only 24.
Her brother is always going to Nashville. It's not too far from her hometown. It would be cool because she and her brother could visit together to see their significant others. She does like Bradley Cooper a lot and while I don't find Jed attractive if you squint he does look like Bradley Cooper.
Nope. laugh out loud Squinting so hard my eyes are shut.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:Does anyone believe all this Jed stuff just isn't true? Or at least not the way it's being portrayed? If you don't believe it, why? Because while I don't really see it for Jed and Hannah, I don't want her to have picked a total slimeball...

There are at least 4 accounts of Jed's post show behavior in about a week time. They sound way to similar to be all made up. I hope for Hannah's case they are but I just don't see it being the case.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:00 pm

misslurking wrote:@Bleiby527 I know :/ it sounds on brand for Jed the butt graber.

I don't want to believe it's true if he is F1. Hannah deserves much better.

We need to see surveillance video like what was shown with Cuba Gooding Jr. JK, kinda.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Not to mention Jed liking posts about “Jed for Bachelor” and “Marry me Jed.” The guy is sketch.

Honestly, like I feel for Hannah, but I’m just so disappointed right now. If she was this dumb, then burn it down. Take Jed down.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:03 pm

@sosleepy don’t forget the comment likes of “I’m local!” from women. My gosh. Hannah.. girl... laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:03 pm

For what it’s worth Hannah’s brother Patrick followed Jed last night and unfollowed him today. Take that as you will.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Does Hannah live by her parents?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:09 pm

How much can you really believe reading on the internet? There is so much made up or embellished. Jed is not a bad dude, imho and maybe he grabbed someone's butt, but maybe he didn't. Who knows. I could go online and say I saw Tyler in a bar making out with another woman. Would you believe me? Just sayin'. I don't really care who she picks as her F1. I do think it's funny all three posted IG stories around the same time today, Tyler and Jed's were closer together. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 90 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 66 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye