SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 90 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 78 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Unless the promo was filmed yesterday or Saturday? We haven't seen her since Friday.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 5b780610
https://instagram.com/evalongoria?igshid=e7encyc004jl

Here’s the pic of outside . It was raining in Miami last week. question

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:12 pm

If Hannah isn't in New York, it is funny that Eva Longoria and her family yesterday just happen to be right in Dumbo, Brooklyn where Tyler was yesterday. Although I suppose it is a hip place for all sorts of people to visit. There's a great view there.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Looks like that stuff was filmed during the Grand Motel press day in Miami June 9 or 10. Source: Grand Hotel cast members instagrams. Oh well.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:17 pm

Oh that sucks, sorry for getting everybody's hopes up. Funny about the Dumbo Brooklyn coincidence.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:22 pm

They could've been in NYC yesterday because last weekend was sunny and beautiful. I think someone is trolling us on behalf of the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 pm

What was the weather like in Miami when she was there?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:35 pm

It's definitely Miami where the promo was filmed. You can see Eva Longoria in the same clothes and the background of Miami on this Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/grandhotelabc/?hl=en

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:42 pm

Wait, I thought Hannah was in Mexico last weekend. So she went to BIP for one day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 pm

@teamfiercelove again 2 worrisome rumors. Seeing him in a bar when he gigs in bar is NOT a rumor in my book. The exchange of card extrapolating it was phone numbers? Rolling Eyes

Let’s try to concentrate on the real one imo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:50 pm

@HEA  I agree simply seeing him in a bar doesn’t count. I’m not holding him having a life against him Smiley

There’s still the alleged butt grabbing, flirtatiously inviting a girl to his place (he has to know what that sounds like even if he’s drunk/doesn’t have bad intentions), the phone number exchange with a girl he then left with, and the pool/grinding/4am incident. Even if the phone number exchange was with say an industry person, a) it’s odd it wasn’t a business card exchange and b) it’s still kind of suspicious considering the other rumors.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:03 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@HEA  I agree simply seeing him in a bar doesn’t count. I’m not holding him having a life against him Smiley

There’s still the alleged butt grabbing, flirtatiously inviting a girl to his place (he has to know what that sounds like even if he’s drunk/doesn’t have bad intentions), the phone number exchange with a girl he then left with, and the pool/grinding/4am incident. Even if the phone number exchange was with say an industry person, a) it’s odd it wasn’t a business card exchange and b) it’s still kind of suspicious considering the other rumors.

I do not know about the other alleged incidents but the one where he grabbed the girls butt and left with a her plus the phone number exchange. I find it odd that this person posted it on Reddit was only a member that day and never responded to others replies. Just doesn’t add up to me. JMO
Back to sleuthing SHV ‘s.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 90 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 78 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye