SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 90 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 75 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:23 am

philphan wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:If it is true, then Jed is definitely an azzh*le. Until I have more solid proofs I will not use it against him because the girl may have just wanted her 2min of fame  as far as I knowJmo

I definitely agree with you that we don't have solid proof yet. However, there have been multiple women saying things on Reddit and on Twitter about their friends' experiences with Jed (so it's not about their own fame) and not a single one saying it about Peter or Tyler. I think it's something that we should make note of and wait for solid proof.

I do agree that where there is smoke there is usually fire. But it's sometimes hard to tell what's true and what's not true. There have been guys who have had very negative social media stories and press while their season has aired (Jordan, Garrett Y) but end up redeeming themselves in the eyes of many viewers. Time will tell......

Good Post I agree

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:32 am

@philphan
Great post! She will post cute pictures of her and Jed, and all will be well. Let's work on getting Tyler a woman that is ready for his love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:39 am

HEA wrote:Can I have the reference of multiple girls” and what they truly said please? Because right now I have only one. I dismiss the one who saw him in the bar

Two were comments on Reddit and one was a Tweet. They all seemed to happen around the time of CMA, so I guess about 2 weeks ago now?

- One was a post on Reddit about a poster's friends asking Jed to take a photo with him and him saying no. After he said no, they watched him for awhile and saw him exchange phone numbers with a woman and then leave with her. This one is short on details and does not say much more than that.

- Another was a comment on a different post on Reddit and said that her girlfriend had gone home with Jed the previous night. She said her friend's experience was this. Her friend overheard Jed telling his friends that he "wanted to grind on her." Then, she overheard Jed's friend say something to the effect of "You can't." Afterwards, Jed started speaking to poster's friend and ended up inviting her over to his house. He was very drunk and nothing romantic ended up happening between them, although at one point he pushed her into a swimming pool fully clothed. She left his house at about 4am.

- Another was a comment on Twitter from a woman who said she thought Jed didn't win the Bachelorette as she had just witnessed him grabbing her friend's butt. The Tweet only has maybe 3 likes so it hasn't gotten a lot of attention on Twitter.

I know it's all hearsay and we don't have proof yet (and it's possible 2 of these are about his experience with the same woman), but I think we should pay attention to it. There are also comments about Jed's treatment of an ex-girlfriend (emotional abuse is alleged by her and her friends) but that is a separate issue.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:35 pm

@Bleiby527 There was another story on reddit that was buried in another thread last week with not really any details but it said a their friend meet Jed in a bar and flirted with her and he invited her to her to his place. Didn't really add anything to the story but that so take it for what you will.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 pm

smg2587 wrote:@Bleiby527 There was another story on reddit that was buried in another thread last week with not really any details but it said a their friend meet Jed in a bar and flirted with her and he invited her to her to his place. Didn't really add anything to the story but that so take it for what you will.

Oh thanks, I missed that one! So that would be the fourth one.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 pm

To me, the most alarming one is the "grind on her"/swimming pool 4am story, because the random details in it make it read as more likely to be true to me. Also, why would she make up a story when nothing romantic ultimately happened with her friend?

That said, I don't have a problem with any of this behavior if he's not F1 as long as the women are consenting and it seems like all of them are. Single people are allowed to grab butts and have their butts grabbed and hang out and drink at 4am. But if he's F1, I have a problem with his behavior and I'm sure most other people would too.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:Can I have the reference of multiple girls” and what they truly said please? Because right now I have only one. I dismiss the one who saw him in the bar

Two were comments on Reddit and one was a Tweet. They all seemed to happen around the time of CMA, so I guess about 2 weeks ago now?

- One was a post on Reddit about a poster's friends asking Jed to take a photo with him and him saying no. After he said no, they watched him for awhile and saw him exchange phone numbers with a woman and then leave with her. This one is short on details and does not say much more than that.

This was discussed that it was at CMA where possible business card are exchanged,. I also posted a couple of IG pic with Jed and fans during CMA. There are many possibilities and interpretations here. Did she see the phone number? scratch

- Another was a comment on a different post on Reddit and said that her girlfriend had gone home with Jed the previous night. She said her friend's experience was this. Her friend overheard Jed telling his friends that he "wanted to grind on her." Then, she overheard Jed's friend say something to the effect of "You can't." Afterwards, Jed started speaking to poster's friend and ended up inviting her over to his house. He was very drunk and nothing romantic ended up happening between them, although at one point he pushed her into a swimming pool fully clothed. She left his house at about 4am.

When did this happened. Recently or before the show.? He shares the house with 2 friends. Doesn’t mean he never had flings but I need more data’s here.

- Another was a comment on Twitter about how she thought Jed didn't win the Bachelorette as she had just witnessed him grabbing her friend's butt. The Tweet only has maybe 3 likes so it hasn't gotten a lot of attention on Twitter.

I know it's all hearsay and we don't have proof yet (and it's possible 2 of these are about his experience with the same woman), but I think we should pay attention to it. There are also comments about Jed's treatment of an ex-girlfriend (emotional abuse is alleged by her and her friends) but that is a separate issue.

And we just discussed few posts above the butt grabbing.

So overall, only 2 worrisome.

The major issue I have with that is that we do not know the full story. Objectivity can be bend after a couple of people who read from someone from someone. Except the booty as we saw the tweet posted by a member here.

If I remember Jordan jojo had also flings and was on tinder to chase girls. Along the previous seasons we had many unconfirmed reports and it did not change much the FRC.

Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:01 pm

HEA wrote:

When did this happened. Recently or before the show.? He shares the house with 2 friends. Doesn’t mean he never had flings but I need more data’s here.

This happened during the same time frame as the others, during CMA, which was I think about two weeks ago.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:18 pm

HEA wrote:
philphan wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:If it is true, then Jed is definitely an azzh*le. Until I have more solid proofs I will not use it against him because the girl may have just wanted her 2min of fame  as far as I knowJmo

I definitely agree with you that we don't have solid proof yet. However, there have been multiple women saying things on Reddit and on Twitter about their friends' experiences with Jed (so it's not about their own fame) and not a single one saying it about Peter or Tyler. I think it's something that we should make note of and wait for solid proof.

I do agree that where there is smoke there is usually fire. But it's sometimes hard to tell what's true and what's not true. There have been guys who have had very negative social media stories and press while their season has aired (Jordan, Garrett Y) but end up redeeming themselves in the eyes of many viewers. Time will tell......

Good Post I agree

Here is the fundamental difference between the tea “people forgave” with Jordan and Garrett vs. the unverified tea surrounding Jed:

1. With Garrett, his drama actually had nothing to do with his inability to be faithful or a potentially good partner. Rather it was just some unsavory (for some) political/social opinions. It had no bearing on his current status in remaining faithful to his Bachelorette in his F1 position.

2. With Jordan, we had no such present day/real time tea surrounding him. All of his perceived bad boyfriend behavior was from years prior, while he was in his early 20s. He wasn’t currently cheating on his Bachelorette in his F1 position.

I would compare the tea surrounding Jed - hitting on girls in bars, bringing women home, liking gross things like “marry me,” to be more in-line with previous F1s, Ed Swiderski and Jef Holm. Both of those men had rumors surrounding them about gross/man whorish behavior in present day, while they were engaged, as the show was airing. I don’t need to tell you the outcome of those seasons and couplings, because it’s legendary. Jed’s behavior seems to match  that, not Garrett and Jordan. I, personally, was hoping for better for our little Hannah. Still hanging on to a thread of hope she picked Tyler. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:29 pm

I too need more information because for me it's all she said and by the time it circulates the story could have changed. IA sometimes where there's smoke...

How close was this girl to hear that he apparently told his friends he wants to grind her. Apparently after he said that she agreed to go to his place? She was thrown into a pool and left at 4am, soaking wet? How close were the people that saw him exchange numbers? Why do people put themselves in these situations, I'll never know. You can't know for sure unless you are standing right there witnessing the actual exchange and conversation. I'm not saying any of this didn't happen but for me as a sleuther, there's no proof so it's all filed away to be used at a later date if true. If he's not the F1, I don't care what he did with other women.

IMO Jed would be pretty stupid if he's the F1, to jeopardise his music career reputation, and relationship with Hannah, not to mention all the perks that go along with it in order to grab someone's butt, or take some girl home to throw her in a pool.

Do we have an update on everyone's whereabouts?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:45 pm

HEA wrote:@ReneeM thanks for the clarification yes  here are mines

Nobody can certify she wore or not the evil eye necklace only one week end. Obviously we do not know that as we do not have daily updates on her. So she may or may no wear it.

Yes naughty  Christians exist and still go to church on Sunday’s. So true.

Regarding the bracelet. I explained that the pearl. Evil eye doesn’t have to be. Lava bracelet alone are very popular in Santorini. Could be onyx too. Turquoise are very popular in Mediterranean. Also both have protection properties. All I am saying is that he changed this bracelet after the FRC and pics on his IG are there to prove it

Hope this clarifies

I’m confused why some think the evil eye/beads even mean anything. We saw Hannah wearing that necklace for one weekend, soon after she returned from Greece. That’s a really popular symbol/jewelry in Greece. It’s likely she just picked it up on her own. This is a whole lot of nothing, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How close was this girl to hear that he apparently told his friends he wants to grind her. Apparently after he said that she agreed to go to his place? She was thrown into a pool and left at 4am, soaking wet? How close were the people that saw him exchange numbers? Why do people put themselves in these situations, I'll never know. You can't know for sure unless you are standing right there witnessing the actual exchange and conversation. I'm not saying any of this didn't happen but for me as a sleuther, there's no proof so it's all filed away to be used at a later date if true. If he's not the F1, I don't care what he did with other women.

Per the story on Reddit.

1. I think the girl liked him or was attracted to him even after the grinding comment, which is why she went home with him and hung out with him until 4am. She said that he was better looking in person than on TV. I think she described him as "beautiful" to her friend if I remember correctly.
2. Not sure about what time she was thrown into the pool or how wet or dry her clothes were when she went home.
3. Nobody saw them exchange numbers. The girl who went home with him and had the whole experience (overhearing the grinding comment, going home with him, and getting thrown into the pool) told her friend about the whole story after it was over. The friend reported the story on Reddit.

All hearsay, but I'm just answering your questions per the way it was posted on Reddit.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 90 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 75 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye