SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 62 of 90 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 76 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:04 am

While I can agree that the he said she said without solid proof can be iffy, I do think this coordinates well with Jed’s “likes” of women trying to come on to him. Hey I’m local etc. Who knows who could be slipping into his DM’s when he pays attention and acknowledges those types of comments with a positive response . Is there proof that Tyler is doing the same with SM?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:06 am

Sorry for multiple postings weird stuff happening with this site. Mods, please help delete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 am

Idk but to me if you are just gonna make up something like that why not get the biggest bang for your buck and say the spoiled f1? Probably because it actually happened..JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:08 am

@Sharnee exactly this. By liking comments the way he has, he’s inviting random women to pop up in his DM’s. If I were Hannah and if Jed was my F1, I could probably handle him liking comments about being the potential bachelor, but liking ones from women telling him they’re local in Nashville? Nah, not a dang chance would that fly with me. 

Tyler only likes comments from his fellow contestants or real life friends from what I’ve seen and I’ve been keeping track.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 am

Another interesting thing to note. Hannah was in Nashville for that very weekend. Obviously they wouldn’t be set up with a sanctioned visit, but you would think they might find time to sneak together late at night. Other F1s/leads have done stuff like this. Interesting choice for Jed to be partying until 4am with rando women, instead of trying to sneak away with his fiancé for a few hours.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:15 am

Diana wrote:Idk but to me if you are just gonna make up something like that why not get the biggest bang for your buck and say the spoiled f1? Probably because it actually happened..JMO

In addition to the biggest bang for your buck, if lying, why not say the friend slept with him?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:16 am

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Idk but to me if you are just gonna make up something like that why not get the biggest bang for your buck and say the spoiled f1? Probably because it actually happened..JMO

In addition to the biggest bang for your buck, if lying, why not say the friend slept with him?

Yes that for me is why it rings true.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:17 am

@sosleepy so inclusion, either Jed really isn’t the F1 or he’s potentially being a bad fiancé? laugh out loud

I keep saying this. I know we can’t prove it since we don’t know these women, but to have three or four women make these comments? Add that into potential bad behavior with an ex-girlfriend? Plus there’s been no post show dirt on Tyler or Peter? Where’s there’s smoke, there fire IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:21 am

If Jed is in fact doing these things IMO it's because he is not engaged and doesn't have to answer to anyone. Plus, the spoiler of it being Tyler is out so Jed doesn't feel the need to pretend he's the winner.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:23 am

I think it’s more likely that she picked Peter than Jed IF for some reason she didn’t pick Tyler. Airport sightings are very helpful with figuring this out and we really haven’t had any for any of them have we? Probably using disguises though.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:25 am

Ash2214 wrote:@sosleepy so inclusion, either Jed really isn’t the F1 or he’s potentially being a bad fiancé? laugh out loud

I keep saying this. I know we can’t prove it since we don’t know these women, but to have three or four women make these comments? Add that into potential bad behavior with an ex-girlfriend? Plus there’s been no post show dirt on Tyler or Peter? Where’s there’s smoke, there fire IMO

laugh out loud I really don’t know what my conclusion is!!! I’m so torn, but I might also be living in denial land hoping there’s a chance it’s still Tyler.

I agree there is a lot of smoke surrounding Jed. If he gets verified F1 (perish the thought imo laugh out loud), it’s only going to intensify. I’d expect an ex-gf expose on Steven’s blog at the very least, and probably a lot more to come too, seeing as there is already a lot of poop circling him and he’s only currently in that F2 throwaway position per the spoilers for the masses. I feel badly for Hannah having to deal with all that, potentially. Ask Jillian and JoJo, thats major stress. Jillian lost hair and a ton of weight over Ed’s tabloid garbage, and that was before SM really intensified and made this kind of stuff so much worse! To get through Luke drama only to land on this?! Girl. Your type isn’t working out for you. Please pull an Arie. We’d all forgive you and understand.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:26 am

The spoiler Facebook group (I believe run by the IG that has beem legit all season) posted Tyler and Hannah are "happily engaged" a few hours ago. I am back on the hope train although my ride is bumpy laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 90 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 76 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye