SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:39 am

Sorry for the double post, I'm on the late end here. I agree with albean, what a waste of time this episode was. TPTB are doing Hannah no favor with tonight's edited show. Are they trying to salvage a season, or are they placing blame on her and totally throwing her under the bus. I do have to say the obsession with Luke P is just plain nuts. I want Cher to come along like in Moonstruck, slap her and say, "snap out of it". He is one manipulative dude.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:48 am

Tyler might be one of the most cheerful F2’s if there ever was one. He’s so invested in the episodes and can make fun of himself . I know he’s the F1 and just chilling for the Finale .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:59 am

I must be a terrible person. I’m finding it so hard to feel badly for Hannah. The drama in the house that she is so upset about - she’s causing it. At this point it’s clear - CLEAR - that it’s never going to work with Luke. They are in the middle of fantasy land right now, and they are already having extreme fights, and I’m not even taking into account his conflicts with the other men. There is no way a toxic situation like this could transfer into real life - where real problems will come fast and hard. I can’t help but think some of our older and more mature Bachelorettes would have recognized this sooner. If she’s sick of the men fighting and the drama, and her tears... she needed to cut the cancer. It’s clear to me this group of men get along just fine - actually they are surprisingly close and respectful of each other, and with Luke gone, she’d have standard cocktail parties and group dates, par for the show. But she continued to drag it out. That’s on her. Had she cut it sooner, she’d have more time to focus and really grow other relationships. So I’m sorry, unpopular opinion maybe, but she brought on most of her problems herself. JMO

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:02 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 D9TnsLdX4AA2-3e
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
For a second I thought we were gonna get to start the season over, just this time without Luke P. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/TcXtTrikp7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:05 am

Sharnee wrote:Tyler might be one of the most cheerful F2’s if there ever was one. He’s so invested in the episodes and can make fun of himself . I know he’s the F1 and just chilling for the Finale .

Piggy backing on your comment to add that Jed might be the most stoic F1 ever if he did end up getting engaged to Hannah. I might be missing something so do tell me when Jed has been happy or cheerful about the show since coming back ?
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:07 am

misslurking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Tyler might be one of the most cheerful F2’s if there ever was one. He’s so invested in the episodes and can make fun of himself . I know he’s the F1 and just chilling for the Finale .

Piggy backing on your comment to add that Jed might be the most stoic F1 ever if he did end up getting engaged to Hannah. I might be missing something so do tell me when Jed has been happy or cheerful about the show since coming back ?

If the reddit rumors are to be believed, he’s probably totally bummed he’s stuck with a fake fiancé for a while.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:08 am

sosleepy wrote:I must be a terrible person. I’m finding it so hard to feel badly for Hannah. The drama in the house that she is so upset about - she’s causing it. At this point it’s clear - CLEAR - that it’s never going to work with Luke. They are in the middle of fantasy land right now, and they are already having extreme fights, and I’m not even taking into account his conflicts with the other men. There is no way a toxic situation like this could transfer into real life - where real problems will come fast and hard. I can’t help but think some of our older and more mature Bachelorettes would have recognized this sooner. If she’s sick of the men fighting and the drama, and her tears... she needed to cut the cancer. It’s clear to me this group of men get along just fine - actually they are surprisingly close and respectful of each other, and with Luke gone, she’d have standard cocktail parties and group dates, par for the show. But she continued to drag it out. That’s on her. Had she cut it sooner, she’d have more time to focus and really grow other relationships. So I’m sorry, unpopular opinion maybe, but she brought on most  of  her problems herself. JMO
IA. I didn’t have a problem with her yelling at the guys tonight because they deserved it but like, she deserved a cussing out too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:16 am

sosleepy wrote:
misslurking wrote:

If the reddit rumors are to be believed, he’s probably totally bummed he’s stuck with a fake fiancé for a while.

Lol! At least he collected a few phone numbers and who knows what dm’s and local girls when the truth is revealed .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:18 am

misslurking wrote:

Does grabbing girls butts count as cheerful? giggling no no

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:26 am

Sharnee wrote:
misslurking wrote:

Does grabbing girls butts count as cheerful? giggling no no

This is why his post show behaviour is F2ish ! Lol at best !?!

I fully support a F2 getting drunk and hooking up with women (obviously consentual) because it must suck on some level to watch the show back and relive the experience. On a surface level being a front runner it must also suck to put your dating or sex life on hold because he has to maintain a facade of possibly winning the season !

BUTT and bigg butt (pun intended) if he is really F1 I hope he is exposed by RS asap. I need video evidence of him at CMA or the supposed party that went on till 4am !

So all the claims are validated and this can turn into a lesson for him. Now, this is why I think he is not F1 because if he was F1 this would have become a bigger issue by now. RS would pounce on a chance to make sure he is the first to uncover the cheating F1 and soon the media will follow with the news. He already said he has dirt on several of the guys on the season so I don't know why he would wait to gleefully make a story out of it !
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Really just feeling like Tyler deserves better at this point  no idea
Yep. I don’t want to feel that way, yet here we are.

I don’t know why they showed that “Luke is the best kisser” stuff either. If I was Tyler I would be annoyed she said that and they showed it. I guess he’s a bigger person than I am (if he is indeed F1).

What a useless, annoying episode.

I noticed that his name was actually never shown but as a voice over... a little editing maybe to not give away too much? Just a thought...giggling
Totally agree with all of you saying what a waste of time... what is the point? I’m even more baffled to think that they recorded the fake therapy session with CH in LA apparently around HTD ? Before or after them? So that would mean that already by then, they knew they had a fiasco on their hands with the Luke P circus that never stops. I also noticed how they put in some not very flattering scenes of Luke, including one of the major
Epiphany that Hannah experienced and that was the last straw: when Luke, now in full view of all AMERICA is shaming her for her sexual choices and she loses it. I wonder how Luke’s camp is coping with that tonight?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:06 am

@Astrobach idk the part where CH asked her + her answer seemed pretty seamless to me, but I could be wrong.

Either way, like I think @BlackHalo discussed in another thread, if I was the F1, I would feel some type of way watching all of this unfold, but I guess that’s why I could never be a fully invested contestant (only the “wrong reasons” kind Lol).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle