SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 am

I saw about two thirds of the show.

Garrett was right -- he shouldn't have brought up Luke P. But that didn't make him "100% wrong" as Luke P. stated. Garrett had valid concerns based on Luke P.'s history. But cast members are best served by letting go of the drama and focusing in on the lead.

I'm wondering if the ones who do largely stay out of the drama (i.e. Pete, Tyler, Jed) do so because they know that they are the favorites.

At this point, I think the guys should have just treated Luke P. like wallpaper. Let him blather on, then ignore him and go back to their other conversations. Hannah was in the wrong as well. She says that the men don't trust her judgment, but neither does she trust their judgment. None of the other guys have a problem with each other, just Luke P. That doesn't tell her something? She could have peace in the house just by sending Luke P. home. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezie.

Please tell me that Luke P. is not going to Paradise.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:08 am

I think Hannah is MeAnna (controlling), MeAndi (manipulative), and Kaitlin (sex obsessed) all rolled into one. IMO, she is immature and emotionally unstable (that bird thing in the end was bizarre). She is as delusional as Luke P in many ways.
That concludes all the good things I have to say about her.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 am

This episode sucked!

NONE of the relationships are advancing. They need to go ahead and let her say whether she is engaged or not so that people will continue to be invested.
It's making me feel like if there is an engagement, it is no longer.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:33 am

I am even more confused than I was before this episode aired.  I still do not understand what Hannah sees in Luke P (or what she is imagining in her head she sees), but for her to say that she could make out all day with LUKE?  Luke, the guy that is causing her nothing but grief and unhappiness? Seriously?

Something is definitely off with Hannah's "picker" if she continues to chase after Luke. I am beginning to think that he was her true F1 right up until the FS.  She sure looked giddy about the prospect of them spending the night together in the FS - that is until he put his foot in his mouth.

And I agree with everyone who has said that she could have nipped this in the bud, taken care of all of the bickering over Luke among the other guys, if she had just eliminated Luke much sooner.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 am

GypsySarah wrote:I think Hannah is MeAnna (controlling), MeAndi (manipulative), and Kaitlin (sex obsessed) all rolled into one. IMO, she is immature and emotionally unstable (that bird thing in the end was bizarre). She is as delusional as Luke P in many ways.

cantstopl wait, those were the good things?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:40 am

GypsySarah wrote:I think Hannah is MeAnna (controlling), MeAndi (manipulative), and Kaitlin (sex obsessed) all rolled into one. IMO, she is immature and emotionally unstable (that bird thing in the end was bizarre). She is as delusional as Luke P in many ways.
That’s exactly what I thought last night watching her!!!MeAnna!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:51 am

I have a slightly different take on this episode.  I found it eye opening.  When CH recapped all the issues (starting with Scott, then Cameron) she really has been dealing with disruptions from the very beginning.  Group dates with Luke were disruptive, cocktail parties were horrible.   This is a bunch of immature young adults   I don't think we can blame all this on the producers - except that they were the ones to cast this show.

I also think Luke P is the ONLY one in the "Bachelorette Bubble."  He keeps thinking they are the final couple based on the beginning FIR. He got a bit of reality shoved at him in Scotland - but it didn't take. Because of all the disruptions - no one else (including Hannah) have been able to just relax and enjoy getting to know each other very much at all and get all absorbed into the process.  Even Hannah admitted she was having a hard time going all in.  

If Hannah got engaged at the end (and tptb are doing a doing a good job of keeping that question front and center) she is going to need her F1 to be there for her through this whole season of airing the episodes and vice versa.  I agree with the theory that the SHV are totally different this season.  Watching the feet isn't working.  They are meeting up regularly for possibly only hours at a time.  I think Tyler is the F1 because that's his role of taking care of her and that's why we saw that on their first SD.  

This is a whole different season than we've had in the past.  We can't look at it and analyze it the same way. We also need to remember that in real time only three weeks have passed out of a two-month filming schedule - there is still time for this to turn around. I think the second half of the season we will see more of the relationships develop and it will be totally different. I think this episode was important and it helped me moving forward watching this show.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:02 am

The only reason I can see for Hannah keeping Luke for so long is the conversations they have that we don't see. CH says they talked about religion so maybe she had a vision of her and Luke post-show being like-minded. If only she knew what he really thought.  cheeky I don't so much see her thinking she can fix him as much as she saw glimpses of the guy she wanted in him. What I don't see is why she seems to be upset that the guys don't like Luke, blames Luke for much of it, but still keeps him. no idea

I really don't understand why they thought doing a recap episode was a good idea.  We'd just seen a lot of it and didn't need more Luke shoved down our throats. It wasn't exactly a good look for Hannah by the 2nd time she flipped out on the guys and then when CH was talking to her in the restaurant. It seems like each lead seems to have times that they just want to walk away but do we really need to see so much of it?

Re: someone has a ring and wants to propose. I'm wondering if Hannah says she doesn't want to see him so there is no proposal. I can totally understand that happening if it's Luke, like we suspect.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:56 am

Astrobach wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Really just feeling like Tyler deserves better at this point  no idea
Yep. I don’t want to feel that way, yet here we are.

I don’t know why they showed that “Luke is the best kisser” stuff either. If I was Tyler I would be annoyed she said that and they showed it. I guess he’s a bigger person than I am (if he is indeed F1).

What a useless, annoying episode.

I noticed that his name was actually never shown but as a voice over... a little editing maybe to not give away too much? Just a thought...giggling
Totally agree with all of you saying what a waste of time... what is the point? I’m even more baffled to think that they recorded the fake therapy session with CH in LA apparently around HTD ? Before or after them?  So that would mean that already by then, they knew they had a fiasco on their hands with the Luke P circus that never stops. I also noticed how they put in some not very flattering scenes of Luke, including one of the major
Epiphany that Hannah experienced and that was the last straw: when Luke, now in full view of all AMERICA is shaming her for her sexual choices and she loses it. I wonder how Luke’s camp is coping with that tonight?

There's a Luke's camp? rotfl

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:08 pm

Before watching last night's episode, I had guessed that they needed to do the recap/rewind to get Hannah back on the right track. But I actually think it will backfire on them as viewers now realize that the villain, LukeP, is going to be around for a LONG time. And the drama with him seems to continue and I'm guessing most viewers (including me) are over it.

Hannah didn't look good last night. She dumps Luke and then takes him back and defends her decision to the guys (even though she stated she wasn't defending him).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I am even more confused than I was before this episode aired.  I still do not understand what Hannah sees in Luke P (or what she is imagining in her head she sees), but for her to say that she could make out all day with LUKE?  Luke, the guy that is causing her nothing but grief and unhappiness?  Seriously?

Something is definitely off with Hannah's "picker" if she continues to chase after Luke.   I am beginning to think that he was her true F1 right up until the FS.  She sure looked giddy about the prospect of them spending the night together in the FS - that is until he put his foot in his mouth.  

And I agree with everyone who has said that she could have nipped this in the bud, taken care of all of the bickering over Luke among the other guys, if she had just eliminated Luke much sooner.

I think it is a bit assaulting to the other men to say none of them are really interested in her. She doesn't give them a chance, cause she is too invested in all the drama surrounding Luke to the point she is even defending him!
Tyler was really there for her when she had an "off" day, but she is not very appreciative about it. IMO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 D9TxJWYWsAAVe_2
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
"The marriage bed should be kept pure," says the dude who went on a reality TV show to be one of 25 men competing for a wife. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/9tbAEpQ5Mx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle