SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not sure how much it helps but I suspect shv started either Friday evening or Saturday morning since we saw her in the Phoenix airport Friday around 3 pst. We haven't seen anything live of Jed since last Thursday. Shouldn't that mean shv should be over at least by today? Unless they extended it because the People article and training them how to deal with that.

Jed is still silent on social media. Hannah made that ig post and liked a couple things is all I have for social media so far today.

Thanks for the update. We know in the past SHV's can last longer than a couple of days. So lets say they planned on Fri/Sat until Mon/Tues, then all heck breaks loose. Like you say, maybe they are keeping them for an extra day or so to deal with this. I just hope to heck they are not filming this ala Arie/Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:08 pm

I am still working on the timeline.
But @smg2587 can you confirm both were active on Twitter Monday 6/17 when the show was airing?

So far, the last sighting of Hannah is Friday 6/14 in Phoenix airport and Jed Thursday 6/13 with friends somewhere in Tennessee, am I right?

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:12 pm

@sdmom Jed tweeted the first hour of the show. Not sure how you classify Hannah's twitter activity because all she did was post two gifs and like 2 post on twitter (one about Mike's smile and the other from Ben Higgins praising her). Both where active but not that much. Also those where the last sightings I saw.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Sorry for the double post but it has been 48 hours and still no Jed online. Hannah was on ig earlier liked a handful of things nothing significant.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:43 pm

smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but it has been 48 hours and still no Jed online. Hannah was on ig earlier liked a handful of things nothing significant.

Hannah apparently liked a quote "if you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down" IMO, id like to think it is significant giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Yes, I saw it too and HOPE it is about letting go of Jed... but we are in the dark right now...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:05 pm

Cari wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but it has been 48 hours and still no Jed online. Hannah was on ig earlier liked a handful of things nothing significant.

Hannah apparently liked a quote "if you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down" IMO, id like to think it is significant giggling
I was talking about her likes after that. It was mostly clothes items this afternoon.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Cari wrote:

I was talking about her likes after that. It was mostly clothes items this afternoon.

I want to add the fly)weight you down qoute was liked by Hannah at either 12.30 am LA time or 3.30 am NYC time. So she maybe in LA if she sleeps early ??! I don't know if this is relavent information but thought I should share it.

We have no idea where she is ? At Tuscaloosa, NYC or LA ?
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:15 pm

@misslurking I agree with you I think she is in LA or somewhere with a pdt. That day she followed one of her producers  Samantha, sorry I forgot which day it was but it seemed like she was on in the pdt as well because that happen 2 am est/11 pm pdt. It is most likely LA now. Not sure if shv was in LA because the Phoenix Airport picture is throwing me off.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:28 pm

@smg2587 hmm interesting. So then did she even have a SHV ? Maybe media prep with Hannah on how to handle the press rounds moving forward ?

That doesn't explain Jed's silence on SM.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:33 pm

misslurking wrote:@smg2587  That doesn't explain Jed's silence on SM.

Oh, Dahlin, Hannah B and Jed are in SHV right now. You know why he is silent? Hannah B put him in a timeout chair.

KIDDDDDDINNNNNNGGG!!

Seriously, Jed's radio silence on SM is understandble. I dare even say he's not going out of his house. BECAUSE his name is ALL OVER! Kudos to him for not deactivating his accounts. He is taking alot of heat. And surely, his phone is nonstop ringing.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:41 pm

misslurking wrote:@smg2587  hmm interesting. So then did she even have a SHV ? Maybe media prep with Hannah on how to handle the press rounds moving forward ?

That doesn't explain Jed's silence on SM.
His silence could be explained one of 2 ways (possible more but just give 2) he is/was on shv and now doing some media train to deal with all the news out there. Or he could be avoid social media because of the backlash. I really don't think he has been on. None of his roommates have had stories up since yesterday except on that was a bible verse I believe. So I am not sure where he is right now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil