SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm

IMO based on the way Hannah has been acting on SM in the last 2 weeks, Jed ain’t at SHV with Hannah but others are free to believe that though Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:59 pm

At least we know Hannah and Jed will not be doing anymore SHV. Imo she has made that very clear. Jed is home and prob seeking comfort from family and friends. As he should. He is prob not looking forward to the afr at all. Or maybe he won’t go and maybe he doesn’t care. We shall see.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:59 pm

@mercieme I was kidding. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:49 am

Here is the story of Jed. Posted by his friend around an hour and a half ago. Looks like a home with a small white board on the wall or door. 

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Screen43

http://instagram.com/joshbarkermusic
As I type this Hannah posted a story from home in Alabama with her mom and I believe brother in law.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:09 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed is Facetiming with his friends...or is he?  Kidding.  Kidding.  laugh out loud
he’s probably arrived at the safe house ahead of hannah and is killing time making facetime calls laugh out loud. 99% kidding.

hats off to hannah on  her caption of jed’s hometowns. i can’t tell if she’s being shady or complimentary (due to her love of Bradley Cooper in that movie)! i take back my complaint earlier that she’s not being neutral enough about jed because I can’t tell. well done!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:11 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Jed is Facetiming with his friends...or is he?  Kidding.  Kidding.  laugh out loud
he’s probably arrived at the safe house ahead of hannah and is killing time making facetime calls laugh out loud. 99% kidding.

hats off to hannah on  her caption of jed’s hometowns. i can’t tell if she’s being shady or complimentary (due to her love of Bradley Cooper in that movie)! i take back my complaint earlier that she’s not being neutral enough about jed because I can’t tell. well done!

99%!! laugh out loud rofl hehehe That literally made me LOL! Anyway, it's good to see his face again and he was smiling. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:20 am

no kidding laugh out loud

Mommyof2 wrote:Why is Jed home the night before the 4th?  Why isn't he with his buddies?  Hmmm...inquiring minds want to know.  All kidding aside, I for one am glad to see his face, but I know I may be in the minority.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Same handwave

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

99%!!  laugh out loud rofl hehehe  That literally made me LOL!  Anyway, it's good to see his face again and he was smiling.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 2498057887

Sad smile imo

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:22 am

smg2587 wrote:Here is the story of Jed. Posted by his friend around an hour and a half ago. Looks like a home with a small white board on the wall or door. 

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Screen43

As I type this Hannah posted a story from home in Alabama with her mom and I believe brother in law.

They were baking at midnight?  Suspect laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Why is Jed home the night before the 4th?  Why isn't he with his buddies?  Hmmm...inquiring minds want to know.  All kidding aside, I for one am glad to see his face, but I know I may be in the minority.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 3806527698
Well he’s going to church now. Based on all the rumours of his behaviour when he’s out drinking, maybe he’s trying not fall back into old patterns. The kitchen looks to be his though. Does anyone have a SC of his stories from when he had that big watch party a few weeks back? When he posted his roommate giving the middle finger to the camera? Some of them showed his kitchen.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:03 am

IMO, There is no way Hannah is on a SHV with Jed, and it's nauseating to wake up to the thought of it. I mean, I am gagging here.
What woman in her right mine wants a man like Jed. I'm sorry but he went onto the show with a game plan, a plot, an agenda, a scam, and it worked for him. Which is disgusting. It's disgusting that a grown man would deliberately play with a woman's emotions, to further his career. Honestly, he's the biggest loser, I think this show has ever had, and I can't wait, until I never have to look at his stinking mug again, because it makes me sick.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:22 am

smg2587 wrote:Here is the story of Jed. Posted by his friend around an hour and a half ago. Looks like a home with a small white board on the wall or door. 

snipped

i did not find the story of jed hmmm

however, I did find Josh own story and I find it very empowering. That is a good person to be around IMO.

joshbarkermusic wrote:joshbarkermusic
“Choices”. A lot of people don’t know the level of depression I struggled with for the last few years. Losing 11 people in one year to tragedies & cancer is a lot, but when you don’t deal with it, it becomes even worse. I woke up one day after a 3 month tour towards the end of 2018 & felt like a piece of poop. I was. I let myself go. I just toured the world to run from the people that held me accountable, & hid what I was going through on media. It’s easier just to get up everyday & choose to not care & that’s what I did. I wasn’t confident in myself anymore so I just hid behind my career, style & humor. When I got back, I stepped on a scale & began to start tearing up. I looked at myself in the mirror & said “Either you choose YOU or just end it.” Most of you know that I did intermittent fasting & lost a bunch of weight. Yes it was hard, yes I failed everyday, but it was the mindset that is still getting me through it now. Today I took this photo & started to tear up again, because for the first time in years I was happy with how I feel & look. If you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, ptsd, self image or the mental struggle of getting in shape physically, please reach out to me. If I can use my story to help a few people, that’s all that matters. Please don’t take this as a sob story, I’m so happy & love life more than I ever have. ♥
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bucg8drBbA1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:34 am

Looks like a garden to me. i see grass and cement/stones like the colors nearby a swimming pool or garage entrance maybe imo

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Image113

it also looks like a car in the far right end maybe? like a pick up kinda car?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 46 Image114

https://www.instagram.com/joshbarkermusic/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil