SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:07 am

Im glad to see them supporting Peter, he must still be hurting, he’s laying low. Good guys.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:08 am

This is actually one time that I wish the F2 and F3 guys actually see the F1 on ATFR.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:12 am

smg2587 wrote:With RS news today I thought I add this in if you go by Luke S's stories. It looks like Peter is hanging out with Luke S, Connor S, and Dylan right now. You only see the top of Peter's head in the stories and Luke doesn't tag him but I looked at the video of his HTD it is definitely his car. Just sharing if anyone is curious.

Interesting Peter drove them to meet the other guys at the house Demi is staying in LA.
is peter not tagged because of his job? also is hannah staying with demi?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:15 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
smg2587 wrote:With RS news today I thought I add this in if you go by Luke S's stories. It looks like Peter is hanging out with Luke S, Connor S, and Dylan right now. You only see the top of Peter's head in the stories and Luke doesn't tag him but I looked at the video of his HTD it is definitely his car. Just sharing if anyone is curious.

Interesting Peter drove them to meet the other guys at the house Demi is staying in LA.
Unsure why Luke didn't tag him that is the only story he appears in.

Not Hannah is not with Demi. She has her own hotel or place that the producers set up so her make up and Cary can come to her. She was with Cary today at a restaurant and a producer was with them.

No way would producers let her near there now that Luke storied about it and Dylan that's how I got the location. Also I am guessing she hangout with Demi 2 days ago because she followed her rumored girlfriend.

Just to add both Katie and Caelynn have storied about that house as well since coming back from BiP.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 am

I wonder if some other BN people will go there as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:34 am

smg2587 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

Unsure why Luke didn't tag him that is the only story he appears in.

Not Hannah is not with Demi. She has her own hotel or place that the producers set up so her make up and Cary can come to her. She was with Cary today at a restaurant and a producer was with them.

No way would producers let her near there now that Luke storied about it and Dylan that's how I got the location. Also I am guessing she hangout with Demi 2 days ago because she followed her rumored girlfriend.

Just to add both Katie and Caelynn have storied about that house as well since coming back from BiP.

Thank you so much for the info! Happy Peter is hanging with some of the guys. They are all close to Tyler so I bet Tyler is bummed he can’t be there too. No way tptb let Hannah anywhere near the guys at this point. That is why it is so nice when the show is finally done and the final 2 guys and lead can all go back to real life and hang out with anyone they want. Imo Peter is not being tagged because he is prob not suppose to be there. Another indication he is definitely not final 1 or 2.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:39 am

Peter hanging out with the guys reminds me of past F3s (who normally were part of MTA) who would hang out with the rest of the guys during MTA filming week. The contestants are usually more discrete about being shown hanging out with a F3 contestant as F3 has not been eliminated yet on tv.

Last edited by dee on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:42 am

It seems like they are really letting people know that Hannah and Jed are no longer together. They are not even trying to pretend there are anymore SHV's. Isn't the Men Tell All traditionally a weekend where the lead and F1 see each other?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:52 am

suzq wrote:It seems like they are really letting people know that Hannah and Jed are no longer together.  They are not even trying to pretend there are anymore SHV's.  Isn't the Men Tell All traditionally a weekend where the lead and F1 see each other?
Yeah no SHV on either 4th of July or MTA tells me they are done. This would be the 3 week mark as well of when their last shv happen.

@dee Didn't Eric from Rachel's season do this as well. Heck didn't he show up at the afterparty after the MTA as well.

Just to add now that this news has made reddit. Hannah has a driver that takes her everywhere and one of her producers is with her during every move she makes including in the hotel when she does something for the show. Shv is different where producers only stop by.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 am

Could it be that Hannah went back to Peter? Could she have made a switch but it’s Peter instead of Tyler?

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:49 am

I dont think she would be all over Tyler in SM if she will choose Peter. Then she would set herself up for even more angry fans from the Tyler side. And there lots of Tyler fans!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:58 am

Tyler’s on the move as he was just spotted at the airport. I don’t believe his bestie Matt is with him, so let’s see where he goes...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5kP-HnWWq/?igshid=1kotp3i353fc3

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil