SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:54 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Ep6_2424
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Ette2511

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Hey wait, Peter does not have a beard (ish) in the last SC. Not the same time. hmmmm

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:00 pm

Thanks @alwayscooking for bringing those S/C back,  and @Dahling
I do think these are taken the same evening. So now, where was it taken? Very possible in Latvia, which fortunately we will see this Monday, so not too long to wait.
Also, I think they purposely insert images of men that have already been eliminated into the last bit of the video when CH is talking about a ring etc. Just to create the illusion that it could be any of these guys.

ETA Obviously I was completely wrong... laugh out loud yes the beard looks like a few weeks possibly! 10 days...in Greece then.?
My apologies for not looking close enough...
Speaking of beard I’ve been analyzing Jed hairdo and beard trims as well...

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @alwayscooking for bringing those S/C back,  and @Dahling
I do think these are taken the same evening. So now, where was it taken? Very possible in Latvia, which fortunately we will see this Monday, so not too long to wait.
Also, I think they purposely insert images of men that have already been eliminated into the last bit of the video when CH is talking about a ring etc. Just to create the illusion that it could be any of these guys.

I'm guessing the first SC of Peter with the scruff is probably F3 RC given the brick/stone and bottom SC is probably from his 1-1 date coming up this next episode.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:08 pm

@alwayscooking That is what I originally thought, but don't the guys start confessing their love usually right before FSD or do they do it earlier? (Don't use Luke P. as an example laugh out loud)

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Peter does not get another private date with her until FSD, so he either does it- confesses his love - in Latvia or in Greece.

Is there anyway they have a nighttime CP with all three guys (Garrett, Luke P., & Peter) in the Netherlands?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Dahling wrote:Peter does not get another private date with her until FSD, so he either does it- confesses his love - in Latvia or in Greece.

Is there anyway they have a nighttime CP with all three guys (Garrett, Luke P., & Peter) in the Netherlands?

Yes, I do think Peter does confess in Latvia after his one on one. You are right that he has definitely a scruff on the picture from the top, and he looks a little bit more worried too...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:41 pm

@Dahling I do recall seeing photos of H&P sitting at what looks like a cafe kissing.  It was reported as being in the Netherlands. It was daytime and I believe he had on the same clothes as during the 3:1 date at the cheese market.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:43 pm

Talking about the 3:1 date, do we have any thing that indicates when Connor S leaves?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Dahling wrote:@alwayscooking That is what I originally thought, but don't the guys start confessing their love usually right before FSD or do they do it earlier? (Don't use Luke P. as an example laugh out loud)

I think usually FSD, but sometimes earlier.  I think Jed will also say it on his second 1-1

This has got to be Jed on his second 1-1, confessing his ILU
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 12112

If we assume mystery man is Jed that Hannah is talking to here and it's the same night, though I'm still not 100% convinced.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 12216

Then this would have to be a GD cocktail party, looks like Jed is in just a black shirt which would be too informal for a RC cocktail party.  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 10015

FSD for Jed, Jed dark suit, white shirt, very heavy beard. Hannah in Black
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 1002_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 1000_212

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 100312

And I doubt these go together because I would think we'd see a little of his white shirt
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 10114
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 12113
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 211

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:54 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks for bringing all the SC's of Jed over. It really does help to look at them all next to each other.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 pm

I just had a random thought...

Is it possible that Jed, Peter and Tyler C had FDs on Crete....and there was a rose ceremony there that eliminated someone. Before (or after) the RC, Chris Harrison tells Hannah about Luke having a ring and wanting to propose. She says, I will see him again but I want another date before I decide. So they add a date BEFORE MTPs. That is the Santorini date we see with LukeP. She sends him home and the MTPs and LCDs continue on Santorini.

The clip with Jed questioning why she would consider being with Luke would then be either in the first part of the MTP date or during the LCD?

Just a random thought. The screen caps that don't include much of Santorini have me shaking my head.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Dahling wrote:@alwayscooking Thanks for bringing all the SC's of Jed over. It really does help to look at them all next to each other.

You can almost see the time that Jed drops the gf bombshell on Hannah through these sc’s . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove