SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Dahling wrote:@alwayscooking Thanks for bringing all the SC's of Jed over. It really does help to look at them all next to each other.

You can almost see the time that Jed drops the gf bombshell on Hannah through these sc’s . Jmo
i think that is what happens too! she seems very mad when leaving. the only other thing i can think of is he tells her he cannot propose. would she be that mad? i am not sure.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:05 pm

I was pretty sure these are the same night because to me the sideburns are exactly the same and you can see the dark shade along the jaw line in the second pic under the earlobe which lines up in both pics.

alwayscooking wrote:
Dahling wrote:@alwayscooking That is what I originally thought, but don't the guys start confessing their love usually right before FSD or do they do it earlier? (Don't use Luke P. as an example laugh out loud)

I think usually FSD, but sometimes earlier.  I think Jed will also say it on his second 1-1

This has got to be Jed on his second 1-1, confessing his ILU
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 12112

If we assume mystery man is Jed that Hannah is talking to here and it's the same night, though I'm still not 100% convinced.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 12216

snipped

I too think this may be the ex confession.

FSD for Jed, Jed dark suit, white shirt, very heavy beard.   Hannah in Black
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 1002_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 1000_212
snipped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:07 pm

I have a technical kind of question / suggestion about S/C threads. It’s very frustrating to not have everything at our disposal and having to move the whole line of images when we may only want to discuss one of them. I didn’t know if it’s possible but how about having a thumbnail gallery with every s/c that we take, so that we can choose from a gallery and then come on it and refer to it when needed to compare. A little like when we go to the Trip Advisor site, where you click and get to choose from several thumbnails photos. We could still have our threads discussing and it would eliminate so much repetition  and confusion about what was already researched and found. Calling IT people here @Bluwavz, @GuardianAngel @albean ...who else?
Just an idea I’ve been chomping on.
Thanks.!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:27 pm

So now we think he told her about his GF? I am confused

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:34 pm

I do think it’s the one where Jed is standing up and Hannah has her back toward him. The confession of love is before . Jed releases his truth in intervals imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:40 pm

This is probably linked to “the confession”
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 B12cc810

https://youtu.be/kig9ngFIrKE

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm

Just my thoughts...

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 12112

This would most likely be 1on1 in Amerstdam/Netherlands. But may still be FSD because we can't see if he has a tie on or not from the dinner portion of FSD.

If we assume mystery man is Jed that Hannah is talking to here and it's the same night, though I'm still not 100% convinced.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 12216

I think this may be in Greece at dinner of FSD. Maybe after she returned from walking away. Maybe she put a jacket on and pulled her hair back. It almost looks like she was pulling her hair back in some of the SC from that dinner/confession date. Notice the orange background.

Then this would have to be a GD cocktail party, looks like Jed is in just a black shirt which would be too informal for a RC cocktail party.  
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 10015

Unknown but with a red background. Probably on a bed.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 1002_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 1000_212

FSD in Greece (already sleuthed for actual spot). But is his shirt open or does he have a tie on? Notice the orange in the background that's why maybe Hannah is confessing love during this time.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 100312

Jed looking disappointed (maybe in himself?). Shirt open no tie. Definitely in Greece and during FSD.

And I doubt these go together because I would think we'd see a little of his white shirt
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 10114

I was starting to think that this might be during their LCD. They are casual. Not a MTP. Or it's someplace colder? (long sleeves)

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 12113
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 211

Hannah's wearing black shorts or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko[/quote]

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Dahling wrote:Just my thoughts...

This would most likely be 1on1 in Amerstdam/Netherlands. But may still be FSD because we can't see if he has a tie on or not from the dinner portion of FSD.

i think these two are on his second one-on-one. i don't know how to bring over pictures but his hair and beard above are short and imo matches  the sc of jed and hannah under a tunnel where is wearing a crew neck cream colored sweater.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:18 pm

@Dahling Here’s another screenshot from the vid..
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 A4e52910

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:20 pm

Yes the beard looks the same/similiar. But what if it's at the FSD?

I don't mean to be confusing or to throw a wrench in what people believe, just looking at all angles.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:23 pm

Dahling wrote:Yes the beard looks the same/similiar. But what if it's at the FSD?

I don't mean to be confusing or to throw a wrench in what people believe, just looking at all angles.

Because Jed seems to release info in spurts. I think confession of ily is FSD and confession of gf is LCD. If he told her about the gf in FSD , I can’t imagine her being so gushy a few dates after. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:42 pm

About the date locations I checked Hannah’s cousin (or uncle?), according to his IG, https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981. He had a post of Crete on 5/7, Santorini 5/9.

Hannah’s brother geotagged a photo Ágios Nikólaos, Lasithi, Greece, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMk4IPBdXr/?igshid=1kv9fyjz1wnjw
on May 8

Luke’s FD was 5/4 according to RS in Santorini.

How are all those places related distance wise?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove