SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 am

lettore wrote:

To me it looks like Peter, I believe these are from Jed's day portion of the date

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Ep6_1113

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

and here is imo the onyx bracelet !!!!!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 1176891977

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:25 pm

mmm seems to me that tyler really liked jed and vice et versa. no wonder they call each other bro. bestbud!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Captur30
abc episode 7

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:47 pm

HEA wrote:mmm seems to me that tyler really liked jed and vice et versa. no wonder they call each other bro.  bestbud!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Captur30
abc episode 7

Where is this from?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:03 pm

@okkaayy riga... beginning of ep7 as credited. they all arrived at the hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:05 pm

HEA wrote:@okkaayy riga... beginning of ep7 as credited. they all arrived at the hotel.

I must have missed it, thanks!

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:10 pm

okkaayy wrote:
HEA wrote:@okkaayy riga... beginning of ep7 as credited. they all arrived at the hotel.

I must have missed it, thanks!

YW yes

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:48 pm

what could the scenes where hannah gets up from her dinner with jed be about? i am going to assume that is the fantasy date evening portion. all i can think of is:

1) jed continues to talk about luke
2) jed tells hannah he cannot propose
3) jed confesses to having a girlfriend back home

are there any others? which do you think is the most likely?

to me, he has control over (1) and can change the situation by shutting up about luke. but his sad face against the stone wall looks like something he is ashamed of or something he cannot change so i think (2) or (3) is the reason. i just do not think hannah would be that mad about not getting a proposal since she said she would only get engaged if she was sure. that leaves (3) or something else?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Color me in the dark. That was probably LZ with CH in Greece. Theyʻre dating and I just read about it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:24 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:what could the scenes where hannah gets up from her dinner with jed be about? i am going to assume that is the fantasy date evening portion. all i can think of is:

1) jed continues to talk about luke
2) jed tells hannah he cannot propose
3) jed confesses to having a girlfriend back home

are there any others? which do you think is the most likely?

to me, he has control over (1) and can change the situation by shutting up about luke. but his sad face against the stone wall looks like something he is ashamed of or something he cannot change so i think (2) or (3) is the reason. i just do not think hannah would be that mad about not getting a proposal since she said she would only get engaged if she was sure. that leaves (3) or something else?

I have been thinking about this too & believe it could be # 2. It was rumored at hometown Jed's dad was not in favor of an engagement. According to Haley she had met Jed's parents & he had met her's so his dad knew of their relationship & probably tried to talk Jed into doing the right thing, bow out now he had the exposure for his career he wanted. I can understand how he might be conflicted, I do believe it was all acting to Jed up to a point. Hannah walked off in frustration, maybe she let Jed go thus screen cap of Jed standing by the wall. Maybe he searches his soul & decides he truly thinks he Wants to be engaged to Hannah so he comes back at finale with ring that Chris Harrison tells her about. Or it could be just like the producers hijinks to step in to convince Jed to surprise return & get engaged like they did to Ed with Jillian to save her season (Ed knew he had 2 girlfriends back home & left) I think producers convinced Ed to return & look how that ultimately ended, Jill tried so hard but it was like beating a dead horse. deadhorse Maybe Hannah had told producers she was not going to get engaged to anyone so they got JEd to return. :crazed

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Coming back to this s/cap.

@luvstx I think you were correct the elevator that Mike is in is also at the museum.

When watching the vid, you can see the door closing behind him. Rather than a regular elevator where the door's close from the side, this one comes down from the top.

You can see the black "guards" in both pics. Also the steel, not sure if they are steel lines match in the middle and side doors.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Captur72

Taken at 2:43

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Captur73

You can see the door is lower in the s/cap 2:44 posted by @alwayscooking as it's lining up lower than the 2:43 s/cap

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Ep6_2412

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

https://aasarchitecture.com/2014/07/mauritshuis-extension-renovation-hans-van-heeswijk-architects.html/mauritshuis-extension-and-renovation-by-hans-van-heeswijk-architects-14/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Thanks GA. I think you meant that for me
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 pm

@luvstx I did!! I edited my post. Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove