SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Hotmomma that’s what most suspected. I know some think her choosing to have sex with Peter and not Tyler doesn’t mean she cared for Tyler less. But I think it indicates she was planning to keep Peter before FS. I do not think she would’ve slept with Peter if she thought she would be sending him home. She trusted him way more than Tyler, thought he was better on paper, less threatening. Peter’s FS was before Tyler’s when she still thought Tyler was s f*ckboi. JMO

This may mean nothing. But in the description for Monday, Peter is described as the man she never said thought she would say goodbye to.

So interesting that everything changed after Tyler’s fs. They must have had some good pillow talk. Lol. It’s almost like She needed more time and maybe she would have chosen Tyler. no idea

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I have learned over the years watching this dumb show that the ending is usually the same.  The F2 arrives, the lead tells him/her how great he/she is, but the lead loves someone more. They are distraught about letting F2 go.  Cry, cry, cry.  Enter F1, I love you,  get down on one knee, twirl.  The end.  I am more interested in what happens at ATFR.  That is where the mystery lies, imho.

bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I have learned over the years watching this dumb show that the ending is usually the same.  The F2 arrives, the lead tells him/her how great he/she is, but the lead loves someone more. They are distraught about letting F2 go.  Cry, cry, cry.  Enter F1, I love you,  get down on one knee, twirl.  The end.  I am more interested in what happens at ATFR.  That is where the mystery lies, imho.
you are probably right. its always the most dramatic ever  no no but if hannah is that hysterical about making a decision between her final two, then i don't know what to say.  the theatrics are a bit much for a normal ending imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:02 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
you are probably right. its always the most dramatic ever  no no  but if hannah is that hysterical about making a decision between her final two, then i don't know what to say.  the theatrics are a bit much for a normal ending imo.

she was VERY emotional at F3. so why not even more at FRC? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:23 pm

^Jillian was a mess when she let Reid go both at F3 and then again after his comeback at the FRC. She did pull it together though and choose Ed with happiness. Also, Ben. He looked a wreck after JoJo until Lauren came.

The show messed with Hannah mentally and emotionally from F3 to F1 (she may have been more susceptible than other leads), roping her parents into the mix most likely. She feels deeply all the things, so I expect turbulence until end of the ATFR.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:29 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
you are probably right. its always the most dramatic ever  no no  but if hannah is that hysterical about making a decision between her final two, then i don't know what to say.  the theatrics are a bit much for a normal ending imo.

handwave Hannah seems like an emotional person to me, therefore I am not shocked with her melting down knowing she has to let Tyler go. Ben was a sobbing mess after he put JoJo in the car and I am sure there have been others which I cannot recall right now. Nothing new. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@Lucas15 I think it could be a Mesnink moment!
@HEA  it could be.. # 2 showed up she let him go...#1 showed up she let him go.. on her way back alone to her hotel she realized ... I wanted # 2 back???
Her hair is a mess. Her makeup is not fresh... if it would be on her way to the FRC..  to me it looks like it’s after ..JMO

How about this small tweak?

#2 shows up, she lets him go
#1 shows up, proposes, she accepts
And immediately realizes she made a huge mistake and should have picked #2 and instead of doing the typical "happy twirl" she leaves the FRC and gets in the van.
And on the ride back - with cameras still rolling - she has the van pull over, gets out and has her Mesnick moment - over the one she let get away.
JMHO

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now. A usual FR ceremony where she rejects Tyler and then accepts Jed's proposal. Usual up to this point and then all he!! breaks loose with the Mesnick of her sitting in the middle of the road. This would perhaps account for the scanty SHVs being sleuthed, her looking glum in the press immediately afterwards, and then followed by the perceived SM flirting with Tyler.

TPTB must be singing hallelujahs with the lack of a definitely sleuthed season ending.

And I can't wait until after Mon/Tues so I can get back to my life, laundry and neglected cat.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 pm

@Hotmomma

Chris also stated that it will be interesting to see "WHO" she ends up with at the AFT -
not "IF" she will end up with someone or alone - Interesting as well!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Amberly wrote:@Hotmomma

Chris also stated that it will be interesting to see "WHO" she ends up with at the AFT -
I guess I missed that! Got interrupted while listening!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Amberly wrote:@Hotmomma

I guess I missed that! Got interrupted while listening!

So he is saying Who she will end up with after the breakup with Jed?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:20 pm

The shows make up artist gave us the other dress for MTP. Hannah is in a blue romper for the other MTP date. Also her geo tag for the date is Crete but I think we already figured that one. The look of the dress starts on slide 3 of the photo set.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Vn2_FnauN/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:26 pm

@smg2587 last pic area looks similar to that shot of Tyler we weren’t able to place where he is wearing a blue shirt and white shorts. If true, he meets Hannah’s parents first. And the preview shows clips from her MTP with Jed.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove