SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:06 am

@Aunties_Love Not twisting your words. You said, direct quote, “Yes, Jillian told me the facts of how it went down....therefore, they are that.......facts.“

Jed told Haley the facts of how it would go down. Therefore, they are that. Facts.

I cannot say it any simpler than that. Have a nice night.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:14 am

It is also a fact that Jed was liking comments when girls were hitting on him about being local and all after the show.

Last edited by Sharnee on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:19 am

suzq wrote:RS tweeted that he had just recorded a 90 minute podcast with Jed's ex, Haley Stevens that he will post tomorrow morning.  I have a feeling that he will get more out of her than anyone else has.

I'm listening to RS's podcast right now. He did post that he wanted to address the claims that Haley's story "changes" - and noted that the story she tells him (RS) is the same story she told on the BB interview.

ETA - at about 20:00 into the podcast Haley says she told the exact same story everytime but can't control what would be included or not.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:24 am

Lucas15 wrote:
suzq wrote:RS tweeted that he had just recorded a 90 minute podcast with Jed's ex, Haley Stevens that he will post tomorrow morning.  I have a feeling that he will get more out of her than anyone else has.

I'm listening to RS's podcast right now. He did post that he wanted to address the claims that Haley's story "changes" - and noted that the story she tells him (RS) is the same story she told on the BB interview.

rofl  hello RS... can you give this board some of the $$ you get from the traffic you have on your blog since this board is giving you much ideas, spoilers that you use as if they come from your brain :dripdrip

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:58 am

Mills did say in his Variety interview that they would keep filming "until late July or early August" so we could see how things progress in real life, a la Arie/Lauren and Colton/Cassie.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/the-bachelorette-season-15-hannah-brown-abc-premiere-spoilers-diversity-1203213538/

(This is the interview where he said Hannah fell in love with "multiple people" and kept changing her mind until the last minute. I always discount what he says since it's always hype, but maybe he was telling the truth this time.)

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Saw this today and thought it so appropriate for Hannah.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 65208310

https://www.facebook.com/DouchebagChronicals/photos/a.458357370912634/2300054956742857/?type=3&theater

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:29 pm

@Sprite I saw this one

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 8dbdce10

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/202732420708995453/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 pm

@eusebeia IMO they all fall in love for their F1 and F2. F2 not enough to say in love but they IMO love when they hear their F2 say ILY and all the good things they hope to have with them.... until the morning of "clarity".... same old same old IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:46 pm

Ok, Im posting this again, cause its making my mind explode. Uh guys, please tell me you saw what song Tyler posted on his SM. I know I got my tinfoil hat on....but how can this not seem coincidental? Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6mrfCueJM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lCzVwmhA11QtMsR-3thMXXHMB-dZbqUQ-SzvVT6mF-5_R6x89D03wS8o

ETA:

Sometimes, I get messy, you can be my biggest secret
I ain’t sliding if you’re wit’ him
Baby, you gon’ have to leave him
I got morals on Sundays, sometimes on Wednesdays

You, you're in love with somebody else
Maybe I could offer some help
Get over them by getting under me
But you might OD if you get too much of me

I can tell you fucked up over
Someone else you can't replace, and
You finally realized
That broken love just ain't worth saving
You tryna lick the wounds
But someone's not reciprocatin'
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:49 pm

:tissuebox Listened to the link you posted in SM thread

I dunno what to say....

Tyler, come to Momma!

NO! Oops!

i mean, Hannah! Come to Tyler!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Cari wrote::tissuebox Listened to the link you posted in SM thread

I dunno what to say....

Tyler, come to Momma!

NO! Oops!

i mean, Hannah! Come to Tyler!

You know Papa CH is going to faciltate if this is Hannah’s decision . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:04 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:Ok, Im posting this again, cause its making my mind explode. Uh guys, please tell me you saw what song Tyler posted on his SM. I know I got my tinfoil hat on....but how can this not seem coincidental? Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6mrfCueJM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lCzVwmhA11QtMsR-3thMXXHMB-dZbqUQ-SzvVT6mF-5_R6x89D03wS8o

ETA:

Sometimes, I get messy, you can be my biggest secret
I ain’t sliding if you’re wit’ him
Baby, you gon’ have to leave him
I got morals on Sundays, sometimes on Wednesdays

You, you're in love with somebody else
Maybe I could offer some help
Get over them by getting under me
But you might OD if you get too much of me

I can tell you fucked up over
Someone else you can't replace, and
You finally realized
That broken love just ain't worth saving
You tryna lick the wounds
But someone's not reciprocatin'
i think this is a message to hannah. i believe the lead and the second runner up cannot be in touch right? so the only way to communicate is openly on social media. that is why arie liked lauren's pictures since that was the only way he could communicate. we could be in for the first bachelorette do-over.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz