SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:So text messages, notes, guitar cases, ect don’t count as proof but “This person told me” does? Wouldn’t that also make the post show rumors about Jed “a fact” since multiple people said they witnessed it?
@HawaiiGirl are you talking to me?

Jillian herself....the one that was with Ed told me.  Pretty plain and clear IMO.

ETA:

Just to answer your eta on your post. Yes, Jillian directly told me. She was the one in the middle of everything so YEA, that's not hearsay especially when I got it directly from her. If it had to go through someone or more before it got to me, then can understand the argument but since this was directly from her to me, not hearsay IMO.

Rumors about Jed are just that, rumours, IMO.

This is just going in a merry-go-round so I am out. BUT think that when someone that is in the middle of something in their life as she was and directly tells me this, IMO that's not hearsay...it is fact cause she lived it and told me. All IMO

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:38 am

@Aunties_Love All I’m saying is, “Jillian told me” is not actually a fact. I could say Hannah told me Jed cheated on her, doesn’t make it a fact. Again, not arguing about Jillian and Ed because I definitely believe he cheated on her. Just saying if we’re trafficking solely in facts, “so and so told me” is an extremely weak one. Compared to all of the physical evidence Haley provided which is apparently being dismissed as not enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:40 am

Does anyone think there is no “other side to the story” question
Jed may not dispute what Haley is saying because it is what it is - accurate. The only thing he knows that Haley doesn’t is whether or not he developed genuine feelings for Hannah during filming.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:43 am

notarose wrote:Does anyone think there is no “other side to the story”  question
Jed may not dispute what Haley is saying because it is what it is - accurate.  The only thing he knows that Haley doesn’t is whether or not he developed genuine feelings for Hannah during filming.

Wouldn't that be something? If, at ATFR, he ate a big ole slice of humble pie admitted to everything, apologized to Hannah and Hayley, and begged their forgiveness? Then sang a newly written song about how his love for Hannah caught him by surprise and it was pure and true and gave him meaning.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:44 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:@Aunties_Love All I’m saying is, “Jillian told me” is not actually a fact. I could say Hannah told me Jed cheated on her, doesn’t make it a fact. Again, not arguing about Jillian and Ed because I definitely believe he cheated on her. Just saying if we’re trafficking solely in facts, “so and so told me” is an extremely weak one. Compared to all of the physical evidence Haley provided which is apparently being dismissed as not enough.
WOW, this is getting silly now. I am out. I can't make you understand what I am saying and to be quite frank, I don't get your argument as it makes little sense in this case. Yes, Jillian told me the facts of how it went down....therefore, they are that.......facts. Hearsay would be that you actually hear it second, third, fourth hand without proof of it - just like what's happening with some stuff of Haley/Jed and the supposed video, IMO.

Well, I guess you aren't going to agree with my truths nor I yours, so let's call it a night??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:46 am

notarose wrote:Does anyone think there is no “other side to the story”  question
Jed may not dispute what Haley is saying because it is what it is - accurate.  The only thing he knows that Haley doesn’t is whether or not he developed genuine feelings for Hannah during filming.
Re the bolded----NO. I think more will come out and am waiting to see before I jump into the deep end believing all the un-proven hearsay/innuendo/crap floating around out there. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:46 am

North wrote:

Wouldn't that be something? If, at ATFR, he ate a big ole slice of humble pie admitted to everything, apologized to Hannah and Hayley, and begged their forgiveness? Then sang a newly written song about how his love for Hannah caught him by surprise and it was pure and true and gave him meaning.
:thud no more songs rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 am

Aunties_Love wrote: Yes, Jillian told me the facts of how it went down....therefore, they are that.......facts.  Hearsay would be that you actually hear it second, third, fourth hand without proof of it - just like what's happening with some stuff of Haley/Jed and the supposed video, IMO.
Okay, well according to Haley, Jed told her before he left - first hand - that he loves her, they’re still together, his heart is with her, anything with Hannah is acting, and his dad pays his rent. Following your own logic, that makes it a fact since she said he told her first hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:58 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote: Yes, Jillian told me the facts of how it went down....therefore, they are that.......facts.  Hearsay would be that you actually hear it second, third, fourth hand without proof of it - just like what's happening with some stuff of Haley/Jed and the supposed video, IMO.
Okay, well according to Haley, Jed told her before he left - first hand - that he loves her, they’re still together, his heart is with her, anything with Hannah is acting, and his dad pays his rent. Following your own logic, that makes it a fact since she said he told her first hand.
Sorry but no.  She never told us first hand, never had absolute proof of things.......we are talking apples and oranges here and to be honest, you are not understanding what I am sayign....just putting your own spin onto my words without really understanding what I am trying to say.  So, NO, these things don't intermix, nor is what you are saying make sense especially when you are twisting my words.

I am out tonight....don't need this seesaw battle and stress of it all when it's just plain redicilous. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:00 am

@Aunties_Love I think you won’t agree with the poster as you have stated a few times now so this is an example of when it’s ok to agree to disagree as I noted to you in the SM thread on another post...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:04 am

mercieme wrote:@Aunties_Love I think you won’t agree with the poster as you have stated a few times now so this is an example of when it’s ok to agree to disagree as I noted to you in the SM thread on another post...jmho.
@mercieme Yep, I am out on this.  Don't need the frustration when we are talking apples and oranges.  LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:05 am

Me 🚋

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz