SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:Ok, Im posting this again, cause its making my mind explode. Uh guys, please tell me you saw what song Tyler posted on his SM. I know I got my tinfoil hat on....but how can this not seem coincidental? Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6mrfCueJM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lCzVwmhA11QtMsR-3thMXXHMB-dZbqUQ-SzvVT6mF-5_R6x89D03wS8o

ETA:

Sometimes, I get messy, you can be my biggest secret
I ain’t sliding if you’re wit’ him
Baby, you gon’ have to leave him
I got morals on Sundays, sometimes on Wednesdays

You, you're in love with somebody else
Maybe I could offer some help
Get over them by getting under me
But you might OD if you get too much of me

I can tell you fucked up over
Someone else you can't replace, and
You finally realized
That broken love just ain't worth saving
You tryna lick the wounds
But someone's not reciprocatin'
i think this is a message to hannah. i believe the lead and the second runner up cannot be in touch right? so the only way to communicate is openly on social media. that is why arie liked lauren's pictures since that was the only way he could communicate. we could be in for the first bachelorette do-over.

Ok. When/where did Tyler post this? I don’t see it.

It was the background music on his Instagram story with his friend dancing around.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:36 pm

The only way Jed has any chance at saving this relationship (if he even wants to) was when he and Hannah talked about Haley he admitted to cheating on her.  Which I doubt he did and even if still I hope it# a very slim chance she takes him back.all iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:The only way Jed has any chance at saving this relationship (if he even wants to) was when he and Hannah talked about Haley he admitted to cheating on her.  Which I doubt he did and even if still I hope it# a very slim chance she takes him back.all iMO

I just don’t think you break off an engagement and then go back. It’s like saying you have one foot out the door, and it’s hard to recover from that. It’s comparable to Ben and Lauren after he cancelled the wedding, or Andy and Tessa (old timers) after they broke off the engagement. Once that trust is gone, and steps backward start happening, it’s just a matter of time. I also can’t help but think that Hannah’s overt liking of Tyler content can’t be helping Jed feel great. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:59 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:The only way Jed has any chance at saving this relationship (if he even wants to) was when he and Hannah talked about Haley he admitted to cheating on her.  Which I doubt he did and even if still I hope it# a very slim chance she takes him back.all iMO

I just don’t think you break off an engagement and then go back. It’s like saying you have one foot out the door, and it’s hard to recover from that. It’s comparable to Ben and Lauren after he cancelled the wedding, or Andy and Tessa (old timers) after they broke off the engagement. Once that trust is gone, and steps backward start happening, it’s just a matter of time.  I also can’t help but think that Hannah’s overt liking of Tyler content can’t be helping Jed feel great. laugh out loud

I don’t disagree but just see this as his only slim shot. She broke off the engagement but not the entire relationship so he has a .00001% shot. But I think it’s over over now imo.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I just don’t think you break off an engagement and then go back. It’s like saying you have one foot out the door, and it’s hard to recover from that. It’s comparable to Ben and Lauren after he cancelled the wedding, or Andy and Tessa (old timers) after they broke off the engagement. Once that trust is gone, and steps backward start happening, it’s just a matter of time.  I also can’t help but think that Hannah’s overt liking of Tyler content can’t be helping Jed feel great. laugh out loud

Imagine if Hannah heard that Jed cheated on Haley with someone else and heard her pained and surprised reaction . That would affect Hannah. Then to hear Haley has no ill will. I would put money that Hannah would secretly reach out to Haley now and talk. That will not bode well for . Plus Hannah might be interested in Jed’s post show conduct or lack there of and reach out to the spoiler site that has the vid. I’m not sure Hannah would ever want to feel like Haley being cheated on and not knowing . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:06 pm

I so hope that there is a 2 part AFTR! How can they possibly cover everything otherwise? I also hope TPTB stop pressuring for an engagement at the end of the show and possibly who the lead should pick. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:08 pm

suzq wrote:I so hope that there is a 2 part AFTR!  How can they possibly cover everything otherwise?  I also hope TPTB stop pressuring for an engagement at the end of the show and possibly who the lead should pick.  JMO.

And the6 do better checks on the contestants

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
suzq wrote:I so hope that there is a 2 part AFTR!  How can they possibly cover everything otherwise?  I also hope TPTB stop pressuring for an engagement at the end of the show and possibly who the lead should pick.  JMO.

And the6 do better checks on the contestants
i think after jed's example guys with a past treating women badly might self-select and not apply. that would be a good thing imo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:32 pm

IMO the bananas endings of Arie, Colton, and now Hannah, all within the last 18 mos, trumps a fake/forced engagement ending for the show anyway. I would think TPTB would be very happy about this mini evolution. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:

IMO the bananas endings of Arie, Colton, and now Hannah, all within the last 18 mos, trumps a fake/forced engagement ending for the show anyway. I would think TPTB would be very happy about this mini evolution. laugh out loud
:yes:
The length of time the lead and F1 have together during filming is too short. They don’t know enough about each other. It would be great if this was a catalyst for a format change.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:02 pm

sosleepy wrote:

So we know that Jed/Hannah broke off their engagement? I was thinking you knew unless I am misunderstanding you. I do know that in past seasons the producers have had access to IG and twitter accounts of the lead to make posts, likes, etc if they want to per their script that they have going....who's to say that's not happening right now with the tyler likes?? All questions, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:04 pm

@Aunties_Love RS said Hannah broke off the engagement a few days ago. They’re not broken up completely but he thinks that’s what will happen. That’s also what I think will happen.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz