SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:20 pm

I just think at this point, if you call off an engagement, there’s no coming back from that. 

I personally think Hannah was probably trying to make a rational decision and that’s what made sense to her. Everything happened so quickly that she most likely wanted to try to remain as rational as possible without jumping into a final decision right away. RS said this happened earlier this week, so I’m assuming Hannah didn’t know that Jed apparently cheated on Haley as well. I’m guessing this will really end it.

Call me delusional or whatever, but I also think we’re going to see that her feelings for Tyler might have played a role in this as well. If Mills was telling the truth and Hannah was torn and changed her mind last minute then I can easily see her realizing that regardless of the crap surrounding Jed right now, the relationship was never going to work long term. 

It will be interesting to see what happens from here. IMO, Tyler has been making it pretty clear to Hannah that he’s here and he’s ready. Hannah’s activity last night in regards to liking Tyler related posts on social media? It seems to me that she wanted him to know she was thinking of him. If they’re not already in touch, I think it will be happening soon.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:56 pm

so now hannah is back to be the best bachelorette evaaaaar because she broke her engagement? still the same hannah but oh well...

IMO? Jed had past fling skeletons in his closet and they are too recent. I still think he came free in his mind on the show. Maybe he was an azz to promise things he should not have like continue to date. I still have a hard time to use the word date when it is only about sex.

I think we have to thank social media for breaking this engagement, Haley and RS. If they are still together, it means that there is still love and no freaking way she is thinking about going back to tyler who was second best IMO.

It sure does not bode well IMO for jed and hannah but we have another month. Who knows what will happen until then. But calling out her engagement? Encouraged by prods to have their drama on tape a la arie/becca? no no

Maybe we will have a switch with Tyler but I doubt it. Everything I read so far is that he is a great supportive friend for both of them.

Social media is so brutal sad  I pray for both of them right now that whatever their future, together or not, that they will be in a better place soon. Again, nobody deserves this hate.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:01 pm

I think any woman that knows her worth, would have called off their engagement under these circumstances. I applaud her for that. :claphands
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:The only way Jed has any chance at saving this relationship (if he even wants to) was when he and Hannah talked about Haley he admitted to cheating on her.  Which I doubt he did and even if still I hope it# a very slim chance she takes him back.all iMO

I just don’t think you break off an engagement and then go back. It’s like saying you have one foot out the door, and it’s hard to recover from that. It’s comparable to Ben and Lauren after he cancelled the wedding, or Andy and Tessa (old timers) after they broke off the engagement. Once that trust is gone, and steps backward start happening, it’s just a matter of time.  I also can’t help but think that Hannah’s overt liking of Tyler content can’t be helping Jed feel great. laugh out loud
So we know that Jed/Hannah broke off their engagement?  I was thinking you knew unless I am misunderstanding you.  I do know that in past seasons the producers have had access to IG and twitter accounts of the lead to make posts, likes, etc if they want to per their script that they have going....who's to say that's not happening right now with the tyler likes??  All questions, IMO.

In your opinion, what is the possible "script" tptb have going for them to have a Hannah IG/Twitter take over and overtly like Tyler posts?

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:04 pm

I cannot applaud the misery someone is going thru because of social media. nope no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:08 pm

HEA wrote:I cannot applaud the misery someone is going thru because of social media. nope no no
This is where we differ. IMO, the ONLY one to blame for ALL of this heartache, and misery is Jed. He hurt multiple women, he has lied and been deceitful. He has been selfish, self-centered, and self-serving. He brought ALL of this on himself. Quite frankly, I am happy it came sooner, rather than later.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:11 pm

@HEA I think this is the new norm, which I do not understand or like!!
Sm bullying and hate on anyone !
JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Guys before this turns into a war zone, I don’t think anyone here is bullying Jed. This is a forum that allows people to opine differently. Some folks feel for Jed, others don’t and it’s all good. I just hope that we can all respect each other’s views on this and not call people out for not being sympathetic to Jed or vice versa....thanks y”all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:25 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:39 pm

In real life, when a GF/BF or gasps wife/husband cheats, the family and friends rally behind the aggrieved party, don't the Cheater suffer the Anger and Scorn?

In real life, if my brother is cheated on brazenly and without fear or trembling. Will i feel sorry for my sister in law especially if proven to be a serial player? come on! really?

When a politician, a government official is corrupt and steals money from us, don't we express our opinion on soc med especially if that said gov official still continue to sit in power?

How about the Kardashians? Know matter how much we hate them. We scoff at their cheating partners. Simply because CHEATING is never ok.

The Cheaters are callous in their ways because they thought they will get away with it. Now that he is exposed for his callousness, should we feel sorry for him? Again, the bible verse, What he sows, he reaps. Yes, we who has no sin cast the first stone. Jed should have thought of that, too. BECAUSE he was too confident he will not be found out to have a GF when he was dissing Scott and Luke P as if he has no log (or should i say logs) in his own eye.

Jed unfortunately chose to be a public figure. He made his bed, now lie on it.

Do i feel sorry for Jed? No. However, i already said a prayer for him that perhaps these reaping will be a turning point in his life and cause him to truly repent.

JMO

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:42 pm

@mercieme I agree about this board.. I have been here since it started!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi everyone. New to the boards and this thread.  I first want to say how refreshing it is to have a place to go and read and discuss different opinions in a respectful way.  I have to admit I was disappointed with the new RS spoiler last week but vowed I would keep watching. With the news today I was definitely sad for Hannah but felt excited for the prospect of a new and unknown ending.  

Life is definitely too short to not be happy.   I am sure Hannah will take her time with her decisions now.  This might be the reason for a called off engagement as opposed to a total breakup.  As far as her “rekindling” with Tyler or any of the other guys for that matter, I believe this iis a definite possibility IF feelings are still there for both.   I imagine that the families are encouraging them to go with their hearts and take time with their decisions.  I know I would give the advice you never want to look back and regret not following your heart. If Hannah and Tyler decide to date and see where it goes, whether it works out or not, they will never look back and wonder “what if”.  😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz