SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Terps4life wrote:Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

IMO it was at least very close. Episode 1 aired on May 13. Our timeline shows an FRC on May 10; we do reflect that Luke's FD was on 5/4 and was the last FD to be filmed. Assuming FRC on May 10 and first episode aired May 13 that would have been pretty tight and I would expect they would have had most of episode 1 edited before the FRC actually took place.

But this is only part of the interesting possibilities on the timeline. A spoiler account from Reddit suggests that Tyler's family believed that he was F1 while they were still in Greece, and RS posted that Tyler was F1 in his May 20 column which could be how RS got it wrong (if was basing his information on someone (or ones) from Tyler's camp). The same spoiler account reported that Jed was basically heartbroken and not one of his circle of friends believed he could be engaged, so that information might have corroborated RS's post of Tyler as F1. IMO this could well be a case of intentional misdirection to make the spoilers wrong.

And though I tend to believe that TPTB knew about Hayley, I sort of have to wonder out loud "what if they didn't?" Hayley might not have begun thinking something was rotten in Denmark until she realized Jed was back and had made no effort to contact her and pick up where they had left off. That could have been a week or so after he returned, and even then she seems to have decided to keep quiet. It wasn't until people started asking her about Jed and their relationship (Kelly Keegs could have been one and RS could have been one as they both have said they reached out to Haley) and who knows who else. Once she realized that some media outlets were following a trail leading to her she seems to have decided that if her story was going to be told she wanted to be the one who told it and then she went to People Magazine.

I doubt that it was Tyler who told his parents that he had been chosen.  So it makes more sense to me that it was the producers who did that.  Because the time frame from when the FRC happened to when everyone returned home was what 4 - 5 days?  The producers could have fed bad information to numerous spoiler sites so that RS would believe that Tyler won and would then run with it.

As soon as Tyler's family had contact with him either before or after he left Greece they would have known the truth.  So for me it does not make sense that Tyler's family was RS's source.  So many things are not adding up.

I believe there was a reddit post about this that I read.  I may have even screen shot it because I had to read it  over and over.  If I remember correctly, Tyler’s family was told that he was the F1 before he left Greece and it was by someone in production (if I remember right) that told them.  Which, IMO, makes sense, because momma C started following Hannah that Sat before anyone returned him.  All of this info was in a post on reddit.

Hi I was around when those comments were happening live on reddit and I even took shots at guessing and I remember she specifically ruled out anyone from production, or Hannah, Chris Harrison laugh out loud. Everyone went wild with guesses. She basically alluded that it was someone who works closely with bachelor but isn't involved in the team and knows all the spoilers. Hint hint !?! It was RS that gave Tyler's family the wrong info. Not anyone from production.

Her comment then was edited back to a normal comment but I can confirm. It was RS as per her.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:24 pm

@misslurking that makes more sense than production telling the family as that would have been a huge change from the past.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:26 pm

misslurking wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Terps4life wrote:Hello everyone.  I was reading through the filming thread and someone CCIAW, but was episode 1 already edited before the final rose ceremony? IMO, the narrative was changed due to last minute decisions. IMO, I believed that is the reason for the preview show on Monday is because the producers needed to change the narrative.  I thought it was silly to start the season earlier and not have enough time to produce and edit the episodes properly. If they did, IMO, I think episode 1 would have edited differently and not much emphasis on Scott.  Maybe the producers thought at that time she was choosing Tyler, which resulted in the first spoiler.  IMO

IMO it was at least very close. Episode 1 aired on May 13. Our timeline shows an FRC on May 10; we do reflect that Luke's FD was on 5/4 and was the last FD to be filmed. Assuming FRC on May 10 and first episode aired May 13 that would have been pretty tight and I would expect they would have had most of episode 1 edited before the FRC actually took place.

But this is only part of the interesting possibilities on the timeline. A spoiler account from Reddit suggests that Tyler's family believed that he was F1 while they were still in Greece, and RS posted that Tyler was F1 in his May 20 column which could be how RS got it wrong (if was basing his information on someone (or ones) from Tyler's camp). The same spoiler account reported that Jed was basically heartbroken and not one of his circle of friends believed he could be engaged, so that information might have corroborated RS's post of Tyler as F1. IMO this could well be a case of intentional misdirection to make the spoilers wrong.

And though I tend to believe that TPTB knew about Hayley, I sort of have to wonder out loud "what if they didn't?" Hayley might not have begun thinking something was rotten in Denmark until she realized Jed was back and had made no effort to contact her and pick up where they had left off. That could have been a week or so after he returned, and even then she seems to have decided to keep quiet. It wasn't until people started asking her about Jed and their relationship (Kelly Keegs could have been one and RS could have been one as they both have said they reached out to Haley) and who knows who else. Once she realized that some media outlets were following a trail leading to her she seems to have decided that if her story was going to be told she wanted to be the one who told it and then she went to People Magazine.

I doubt that it was Tyler who told his parents that he had been chosen.  So it makes more sense to me that it was the producers who did that.  Because the time frame from when the FRC happened to when everyone returned home was what 4 - 5 days?  The producers could have fed bad information to numerous spoiler sites so that RS would believe that Tyler won and would then run with it.

As soon as Tyler's family had contact with him either before or after he left Greece they would have known the truth.  So for me it does not make sense that Tyler's family was RS's source.  So many things are not adding up.

I believe there was a reddit post about this that I read.  I may have even screen shot it because I had to read it  over and over.  If I remember correctly, Tyler’s family was told that he was the F1 before he left Greece and it was by someone in production (if I remember right) that told them.  Which, IMO, makes sense, because momma C started following Hannah that Sat before anyone returned him.  All of this info was in a post on reddit.

Hi I was around when those comments were happening live on reddit and I even took shots at guessing and I remember she specifically ruled out anyone from production, or Hannah, Chris Harrison laugh out loud. Everyone went wild with guesses. She basically alluded that it was someone who works closely with bachelor but isn't involved in the team and knows all the spoilers. Hint hint !?! It was RS that gave Tyler's family the wrong info. Not anyone from production.

Her comment then was edited back to a normal comment but I can confirm. It was RS as per her.

Well there ya go, thanks for the correction clapping! I’ve read so many things my brain is mush. Lol. I think I liked it better when I was unspoiled and clueless giggling

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:32 pm

If it was RS who told Tyler's family, then who told RS? How would he know that and immediately - eta: or have the wrong info? If that's a dumb question with an obvious answer, I'll sit down. dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 pm

Sorry to double post, but if someone in production told RS that it was Tyler as a foiler, how did RS find out later that it was Jed? OR is it possible that RS got the right info (F1 Tyler) from someone on the team, but later fed RS wrong info (F1 Jed) because tptb knew Jed's scandal was hitting the news and they knew it would be more sensational if Jed was rumored to be F1. I have chemo brain, so that may sound way out crazy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:03 pm

BlueTone wrote:Sorry to double post, but if someone in production told RS that it was Tyler as a foiler, how did RS find out later that it was Jed? OR is it possible that RS got the right info (F1 Tyler) from someone on the team, but later fed RS wrong info (F1 Jed) because tptb knew Jed's scandal was hitting the news and they knew it would be more sensational if Jed was rumored to be F1. I have chemo brain, so that may sound way out crazy...

All I read in this was chemo brain so sending you prayers and good thoughts! bestbud!

But also, I wonder too, if this is all real and RS did do this, who gave him the info and which info is correct? Something isn’t adding up.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:07 pm

@Julie81 Thank you for the prayers and thoughts!

I feel tptb were able to really pull one over on RS, which they always love to do. Maybe they had a leak somehow about Tyler being F1, but man, if RS's second spoiler is a foiler, I've gotta applaud tptb. job well done!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:22 pm

BlueTone wrote:Sorry to double post, but if someone in production told RS that it was Tyler as a foiler, how did RS find out later that it was Jed? OR is it possible that RS got the right info (F1 Tyler) from someone on the team, but later fed RS wrong info (F1 Jed) because tptb knew Jed's scandal was hitting the news and they knew it would be more sensational if Jed was rumored to be F1. I have chemo brain, so that may sound way out crazy...

It could be!! JMO That’s why we still try to put the pieces together... I don’t have a solid F1in my mind...I am open to who ever she chose... that’s why (me personally) don’t fangirl over one! JMO

I keep saying we really don’t know who really is F1/F2..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:28 pm

Well, I am enjoying following along behind all you great sleuths, and am keeping an open mind too! Things aren't adding up and I think there will be some surprises before the last rose is handed out.

eta: and thank you all for doing the work!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:58 pm

It doesn't sound crazy to me. Also, God Bless on your treatment blowkiss

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:10 am

Once the FRC was over, wouldn't these guys be able to call home.  Haven't there been stories about the final couple face-timing the f1 parents after the show?  Do the produer's make everyone stay while the couple lounges around for a few days?

Maybe, the spoiler was correct in the first place but then set up a foiler so he would change it to Jed. Then this story broke out and people are having melt downs because she's picking a guy thats a tool for having a girlfriend, but in the end she chooses the right one, and all is right in the world laugh out loud That would explain all Jeds behavior, also all the stories about him being heart broken, etc.

Last edited by alwayscooking on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:17 am

Ben Higgins called Lauren's dad before he proposed, so I don't understand why at least immediate families of the lead and the F1 wouldn't be told right away. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz