SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:56 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
sdmom wrote:I have questions about
1. How did Patrick know about Haley and follow her on May 13? No one has shared her name publicly at that time yet, right? Could it be possible Jed told Hannah about her? Could it be after FRC when Jed told Hannah about her?
snipped

1) Hannah said in multiple interviews that first week that she got back on Monday (May 13th). Patrick’s gf lives in Nashville. Based on the comments of people who live in Nashville on the bachelor subreddit, I think the gf thing might've been out there. One person on reddit claimed they heard about it in their church group. I wonder if the gf might’ve heard rumours and that’s how Patrick got the heads up.

Haley also mentioned that in addition to Patrick's "follow" which kind of creeped her out, she was also getting requests from others asking for comments and she engaged a lawyer and a PR firm to advise her what to do. (Ironically probably one request for a comment came from RS himself as IIRC he did mention contacting her but not hearing anything back.) They advised her to go to People as the most reputable tabloid. She did and that resulted in the first widely known article.

Kelly Keegs was also someone digging for information. She recorded this blog (caution - crude language here) with her comments right around the airing of episode and in it she talks about both Jed and Luke P and the information she was told.

I agree with ReneeM that even though Haley and Jed did not put pictures on their SM about their relationship, there also couldn't completely hide it and multiple people seem to have gotten wind of it.

On 1 of the recap pods, maybe Bachelor Party, they were talking about how common it is for actors, models, and singers to not post pics with a gf/bf. Their IG is business promotion and appearing single is better for fan fantasy. It’s standard practice for many.  

I still think Patrick following Haley is odd and could see why she would find it creepy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Yes to this. Haley actually confirmed that in the podcast. It applies to both female and male musician, btw.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:08 pm

From Reddit
Peter will not be at the MTA like the F3 usually is.

Luke will be there because they’re gonna roast him.

Peter will be on the 2 night ATFR, and I’m assuming it will be on Part 1.
Thoughts ?

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Bachelor.spoilers says on reddit that Peter is not scheduled to be part of MTA but ATFR (her guess is part 1) She has sources close to Peter. She also says Luke will be there. So I am guessing that the finale starts off with Peter's elimination. Also anyone think she lets go of Tyler on their lcd and this is a time filler for the finale.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:11 pm

Ugh. I just want all the Peter stuff out of the way. We already have so much content to cover at AFR! At least Luke is confirmed not to be there. That pretty much solidified that they will have FSDs end on a cliff hanger into the finale.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Does Hannah has any say in how this is going down at all?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ugh. I just want all the Peter stuff out of the way.We already have so much content to cover at AFR! At least Luke is confirmed not to be there. That pretty much solidified that they will have FSDs end on a cliff hanger into the finale.

Agreed, though, if he's the next Bachelor I'm assuming they want him to get some exposure and sympathy during ATFR. dizzy

Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:16 pm

More tea about Jed via Reddit. Some girl just posted about being at the same coffee shop as Haley. Apparently Haley and her friend sat right next to the Reddit user who overheard the conversation, the place was loud so the person couldn't hear everything word for word but some things they could hear very clearly. She was talking about the girl Jed cheated on her with. Apparently Haley's seen texts of Jed and the girl talking about needing plan b because Jed's had so many scares (I mean considering he didn't self eliminate, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's bad at pulling out laugh out loud), meanwhile he was sitting on the couch next to Haley. He would also allegedly get jealous if Haley said a celebrity like an actor was good looking. He told Haley that he wanted to marry her.

PSA: no one has to believe this... But I do cantstopl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:19 pm

Sharnee wrote:Any thoughts on why Tyler ends up in NY when he was working towards his contractor license in Jupiter? Can’t be just modeling because he’s spending a lot of time helping his friend’s charity .
Also in thinking back, it was interesting to see Hannah liking a pics of rings.

I'm not really sure but IIRC, he's been modeling since fall '18. He's signed on with two agencies, one in NYC, the other in Miami. Maybe he's getting more opportunities in NYC? He was working for his father's custom home building business. Is this big in Jupiter area in summer? I know in desert parts of CA it kinds of slows in summer due to limited hours when heat is not oppressive. Also, he is using his newfound fame to help out with abc food tours which is based in NYC. Somewhere along the way I recall hearing he had some family in that general area as well. IMO, he's a guy with a lot of options now and he is wisely exploring them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:22 pm

@ReneeM That account has Jed’s icky footprints on it . Maybe after finale and Hannah does full disclosure, Jed gets jealous and holier than thou . That would account why Hannah seemed off after filming and not beaming. When his scandal breaks open , Hannah sees his hypocrisy. AllMo

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:More tea about Jed via Reddit. Some girl just posted about being at the same coffee shop as Haley. Apparently Haley and her friend sat right next to the Reddit user who overheard the conversation, the place was loud so the person couldn't hear everything word for word but some things they could hear very clearly. She was talking about the girl Jed cheated on her with. Apparently Haley's seen texts of Jed and the girl talking about needing plan b because Jed's had so many scares (I mean considering he didn't self eliminate, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he's bad at pulling out laugh out loud), meanwhile he was sitting on the couch next to Haley. He would also allegedly get jealous if Haley said a celebrity like an actor was good looking. He told Haley that he wanted to marry her.

PSA: no one has to believe this... But I do cantstopl
His song to Hannah: "I wanna come insideeeee" Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1838857674

Ok, I'll see myself out.

Last edited by dee on Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ugh. I just want all the Peter stuff out of the way.We already have so much content to cover at AFR! At least Luke is confirmed not to be there. That pretty much solidified that they will have FSDs end on a cliff hanger into the finale.

Agreed, though, if he's the next Bachelor I'm assuming they want him to get some exposure and sympathy during ATFR. dizzy

The stats are not in Peter’s favor for an MTP appearance unfortunately. No F3 that has appeared at AFTR has gone on to become the lead. Looking more like Mike as TB IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz