SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 pm

@Tiggerlgh it could be in Nashville. We have a couple of reports (not pictures, so not confirmed) from other sources.RS is not always right, IMO.

Anyway, I made a timeline thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-timeline-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Hannah was seen in Phoenix airport 6/14, at Dodgers game 6/20 and was home on 6/28. Please correct if I miss anything

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:18 pm

How do we know Tyler’s mom wants him to the bachelor? I didn’t see or read that anywhere. What did I miss? Thanks

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:18 pm

mercieme wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Bringing this over from the Media thread.
Breakup has been filmed! Was there ever a doubt it wouldn't be.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28265008/hannah-b-break-up-bachelorette-winner/

No wonder Fleiss tweeted that "Hannah was still on her journey to find love".
From the article the "breakup" is going to air on the ATFR July 30th. It was filmed in LA.
Maybe there is some hope for her and Tyler to reunite. His mom wants him to be the bachelor, though.

Why would he want to be the back up choice. no idea
Re the bold that is not correct, in fact Tyler’s mum took a poll and answered “yes” that Tyler should take Hannah back if she becomes available after the Jed saga started.
Yep you are right, not the mom, but friend of the family.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Soleil wrote:How do we know Tyler’s mom wants him to the bachelor? I didn’t see or read that anywhere. What did I miss? Thanks
I just responded in another post, but I’ll do it again to clarify for everyone before things get lost in translation.

Someone who was at the Cameron’s watch party said she wanted Tyler for bachelor. It wasn’t his mom who said it. I believe it was just a friend of the family. His mom voted on a poll that she wants Hannah to get back with Tyler.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:20 pm

@smg2587 I think I read she was home 6/28 via her brother’s sm, correct? Any thoughts where she was between those days?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:23 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28265008/hannah-b-break-up-bachelorette-winner/

From the article the "breakup" is going to air on the ATFR July 30th. It was filmed in LA.
Maybe there is some hope for her and Tyler to reunite. His mom wants him to be the bachelor, though.

Re the bold that is not correct, in fact Tyler’s mum took a poll and answered “yes” that Tyler should take Hannah back if she becomes available after the Jed saga started.
I saw somewhere that she wanted him to be the next Bachelor, hmmmm, let me check  Hugesmile
Not correct please refer to @Ash2214 post upthread where she explained who said that....thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:27 pm

whit90 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:of course I hope that Hannah and Tyler find their way back to each other. I picked him out before I even read the spoilers. I knew he was my favorite from when he was announced and then when I saw his intro, I was hooked. To my surprise, he’s even better in real life. But I digress...if they don’t get together, my hope is that Hannah can look at Tyler and see what a man is supposed to be and how a man is supposed to treat her. She hasn’t had luck with guys in the past and this experience hasn’t proven to be the best for her either. I know she’s young but where we come from, at 24 you’re already married with a baby. It’s just natural in the south. I hope she can slow down and take a deep breath and just realize she’s worth more than what she has always stood for in the past. She’s a Queen and she can be Tyler’s Queen if they want it.

Sorry I have to disagree with you I am also from the south and your statements about how southern woman are not right. Women from the south are not married and pregnant by the age of 24 . Most women are waiting till their late twenties to get married.

It is subjective to the generation you were born in! Us older Southern women from the baby boomer generation it was a very much as true statement. Girls, I knew growing up, my best friend got married right after high school graduation, I married at 21 & had been a bridesmaid 6 times over by then. The millennial generation not so.... my daughter is 31 & unmarried, she blames society & expectation guys have of just cohabitating without marriage, it is no longer stigma it once was. I think it is one reason this show is popular so many young women want the guarantee of an engagement & marriage because it is harder to get a guy to commit nowadays.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:29 pm

sorry sent twice

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:31 pm

mercieme wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I saw somewhere that she wanted him to be the next Bachelor, hmmmm, let me check  Hugesmile
Not correct please refer to @Ash2214 post upthread where she explained who said that....thanks
Thank you @ash2214 for the correction! It was a "friend" of the family.
Still think he will not take her back after this mess. She needs time to sort through her emotions after this process.
Tyler would not want to jump right back in after the Luke and Jed drama.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:32 pm

sdmom wrote:@smg2587 I think I read she was home 6/28 via her brother’s sm, correct? Any thoughts where she was between those days?
That was the first picture we had of her home. But I think she got home before that post with her brother. Just going by social media activity and her apple music I thought she was home by Wednesday June 26th. That's the day she stayed up late and did the 3 hours of IG activity. Including liking the Tyler things and the Jed post. That was jmo because I also notice her mother on sm with her at the beginning and end of her social media that night. Btw the Wednesday per his girlfriends' IG stories Patrick was not home yet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:37 pm

@smg2587 thanks! I will modify my timeline

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Hallelujah! Just read the RS post and 12 pages of discussion. Jed is some POS. The worst amongst villains because he wanted to win. If he wanted to find real love, he should have come clean before he moved further with Hannah. He basically ruined every chance that Hannah would have had with any of the guys. That's so selfish.

Based on what RS wrote about Barbie and Haley and how he was with those two, he's a jerk who probably thinks he can play with women in the palm of his hands.  He was probably vaulted by Haley agreeing to go through the poop that he thought, he can just tell Hannah after the engagement and he'll be forgiven and sail off into the sunset.

So, TPTB knew hence the focus on Scott from early on. They knew this in Greece. The thing is, it might be that Hannah still gave Jed a chance after telling her in Greece. I don't think she broke it off right there and then. It will be interesting to know when she broke it off because given how long she gave Luke a chance when Jed was already her fiancé at that point. I don't think she broke it off right there in Greece.  I am still going to be disappointed with her if she only did it after Haley came to light.  Because, that means, it was just he public pressure that pushed her to get rid of him.  I may somehow understand that because she fell for him. She ate up what Jed was giving out.

On Tyler, perhaps they were in contact over the weekend but this Windmills thing, if it isn't Tyler she had sex with, it must be something Tyler did not know until they saw the courtesy previews or only heard with the rest of us.  Then, may be the coldness now was because of that. Not that I think he's judging her, but it's just way too much s**tshow with Jed. Further proves they were never neck and neck or that it was a hard decision for Hannah. It's always been Jed, body fluids and all!!!

I'm on the Tyler deserves better train. I just don't think Hannah gave him a chance to get into her heart.  Her idea of a guy was dirty looking. Tyler was so clean cut and very chill.  He had no chance because two other guys - Luke and Jed - were just out there to win, not really find love with Hannah. Hannah also did not deserve what Jed did to her but hopefully this experience will make her grow and eventually she'll find her guy. I just don't feel it's Tyler.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz