SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:38 pm

I don't know what mod is on right now, but I would be surprised if they removed your post.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:41 pm

It’s really disheartening that people can’t just discuss things on here and just agree to disagree. We are all grown adults here, y’all. There should be no need to ask for our mods to step in and control or diffuse the situation. Again, we are adults. It should never come to that. I’m a teacher of young children and I would expect this in my classroom, not here.

I understand there has been a lot to take in this week and we all have strong opinions about it all, but we should be able to express them, discuss it, and then just post something else. If you don’t agree with the person’s view before you, no need in trying to change their minds by shoving your view in their face....that NEVER works. We know that.

Let’s just agree to disagree. Some like Tyler, me included. Some like Jed. Some are pro Hannah, some aren’t. Hey, some of y’all say tomahto when I say tomato. We can still get along, can’t we?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:49 pm

@Julie81 steping back a minute from our differing opinions on here,  does anyone else think it is VERY unusual that we have not heard from the show regarding the recent happenings?  I know they won't address who is or isn't F1.  But all the news that has come out about Jed?  No damage control?  Are they hoping to lie low with the thought it will go away or be overtaken from more crazy news yet to come out about someone?  I find it all strange that they don't have some "official" statement to try to control the narrative.  IMO SM has gone off the rails in the days since this came out (late Monday?)  The repeat stuff on Monday's show was strange and did nothing IMO to get us on an even track. Cryptic tweets from MF are doing nothing but flaming the fires IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:53 pm

@pavalygurl Exactly. I'm imagining a lot of fireworks behind the scenes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Julie81 steping back a minute from our differing opinions on here,  does anyone else think it is VERY unusual that we have not heard from the show regarding the recent happenings?  I know they won't address who is or isn't F1.  But all the news that has come out about Jed?  No damage control?  Are they hoping to lie low with the thought it will go away or be overtaken from more crazy news yet to come out about someone?  I find it all strange that they don't have some "official" statement to try to control the narrative.  IMO SM has gone off the rails in the days since this came out (late Monday?)  The repeat stuff on Monday's show was strange and did nothing IMO to get us on an even track.

I do think it’s strange. I think the whole freaking thing is strange because why is any of this happening right now? Why did People Magazine run that story on the supposed f1 and why did the show air that crazy filler show? Why are they not addressing the situation? Why is Lauren Zima making light of it? Why why why? I have just have a lot of questions and unfortunately I just don’t think I’m going to get them answered.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:55 pm

I hope we find out something more following Monday's episode. This time the behind the scenes stuff could be it's own series. no idea

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:59 pm

prods and abc exec will pick the one who will bring the most rating and the one who can fold the mold, be a nice puppet when it needs be IMO.

I would think that a MOC would be popular but I do not think Mike has this humph to be next bach.

Peter looks too nice but from ep1 I thought prods were pushing in his direction

Tyler would be interesting not only for the eyes but he looks like a good guy. but is he interested? It will depend if his career in NYC booms up

Luke P? that would be our most contreversy lead ever. but how many times some contestants redeemed themselves when they became leads... who knows what the prods think?

Jed for me is F1, so not an option for me

season after season I hope for a non recycled contestant, but this will never happen IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Yeah, here comes MY OPINION YOU GUYS! Smiley I think they are overwhelmed and caught with their pants down, so to speak. They have not anticipated this crisis, partly because they do such a POOR job of vetting the contestants. Partly because of the various levels of intertwine mess. You have a new spoiler that says Je dis F1. The People article is claiming that this same guy had a pretty serious relationship as he was goin on the show. You have one of the most emotionally outspoken and yet fragile Bachelorette in the mix, all the media outlets picking up on the story and it’s a tsunami. God knows they probably have been meeting and devising plans but they are buying time right now. Maybe they have more disturbing news or info and don’t forget that they are trying to USE as much as possible what has happened to THEIR advantage. That means they may have shot more scenes with Hannah and possibly Jed and maybe others? It’s all behind the curtains right now. Plus they have crisis mode on BIP apparently as well... hands full!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Umm, TPTB went along with the Arie switcheroo like a change of underwear. They will "fix it" for the MOST DRAMATIC whatever because they can for ratings gold. There's no protecting or preserving the integrity of anyone.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:14 pm

If you don’t like a post or if it seem rehash..deadhorse Etc..I just scroll on by!
Scrolling Scrolling I just keep on scrolling! :yes:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote: If you don’t like a post or if it seem rehash..deadhorse  Etc..I just scroll on by!
Scrolling Scrolling I just keep on scrolling! :yes:

foe foe foe and scrolling scrolling scrolling rotfl ...... anybody there? cantstopl

ps: sorry not sorry. frustration just came out. From now on, I will ignore the "poking the bear" post. I am interested to exchange opinions and have fun with kind respectfull members only, regardless who is your fav F1. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 4256136633

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 pm

@HEA , I do agree that everyone is different. There are some young people who are mature and some old people who are immature. I am 54 years old with 4 sons -2 of them 24 and 22 years old. From what I have witnessed, I can safely say they and their circle of friends are nowhere near ready for marriage! OR maybe I am the one who is "too old" for this show!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite