SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:23 pm

LynnTa wrote:@HEA , I do agree that everyone is different. There are some young people who are mature and some old people who are immature.  I am 54 years old with 4 sons -2 of them 24 and 22 years old. From what I have witnessed, I can safely say they and their circle of friends are nowhere near ready for marriage!  OR maybe I am the one who is "too old" for this show!!!

yeah sometimes I feel very old. But I understand what you are saying. I would prefer leads and contestants over 30 to be honest :yes:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by okkaayy Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:25 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Julie81 steping back a minute from our differing opinions on here,  does anyone else think it is VERY unusual that we have not heard from the show regarding the recent happenings?  I know they won't address who is or isn't F1.  But all the news that has come out about Jed?  No damage control?  Are they hoping to lie low with the thought it will go away or be overtaken from more crazy news yet to come out about someone?  I find it all strange that they don't have some "official" statement to try to control the narrative.  IMO SM has gone off the rails in the days since this came out (late Monday?)  The repeat stuff on Monday's show was strange and did nothing IMO to get us on an even track.  Cryptic tweets from MF are doing nothing but flaming the fires IMO.

Funny, I just posted in the general discussion thread and was thinking the same thing. Zima tried, but the casual viewers won’t recognize her efforts.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:52 pm

I, of course, would prefer Tyler as lead but I think it could either be him, Peter, or Mike. ABC could take their shot and capitalize on having their first black bachelor and choose Mike, if he’s willing to take it. It could be a smart move. I think Peter would be too bland but that’s just my opinion.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:56 pm

Am I the only one who occasionally wonders if RS is, at minimum a pawn, at worst an accomplice, of tptb???? The timing this week seems a tad suspicious in my eyes, jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:58 pm

sadly, I do not think abc is ready to give us a MOC yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Billysmom wrote:Am I the only one who occasionally wonders if RS is, at minimum a pawn, at worst an accomplice, of tptb????  The timing this week seems a tad suspicious in my eyes, jmo....

I don’t know if he’s an accomplice but a pawn maybe. What do you mean, suspicious? What are you thinking?

I just think after all these years maybe they work together some. Otherwise, where and how does he know so many details?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:00 pm

Billysmom wrote:Am I the only one who occasionally wonders if RS is, at minimum a pawn, at worst an accomplice, of tptb????  The timing this week seems a tad suspicious in my eyes, jmo....

I don’t think he’d be an accomplice after they tried to sue him imo. I think there are things that comes by him . Regarding the vids out there of Jed, both RS and another reliable spoiler site has seen them . I’m wondering what’s going to come out after , IF Jed wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:04 pm

I do not think so. Playing with him? heck yes. But he had legal issues few years back
however since he extended his blog to podcast and since 99% of the ex contestants are starving for their 10 min of fame back... RS has now an extended immediate ready to spoil him directly, regardless what those signed, it is not for life and it is a small world.
I suspected something wrong when he was not certain of his 1st source and I personaly thought he was late to spoil us.
I was not surprised at all.
jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:49 am

Mama Sue
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 D50a3010

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzB7-QHH2gg/?igshid=1xtfca66b0w1a

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:52 am

Just a thought . If mama Sue likes seeing her child inside a People Magazine , would that hold true to seeing your daughter’s possible fiancé’s ex who gave evidence she was in a relationship with him?
Things that can make you go hmmmm....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw7og3vhdwh/?igshid=dytuvi4kc5up
When you see your kid in the People Magazine!!!! Kind of amazing ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:56 am

@Sharnee Lol she’s liked multiple posts of him this week. Between that and the post of him meeting Hannah night one she liked probably around the time of MTP, I think we can guess which of the F2 she preferred. 😂

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:03 am

teamfiercelove wrote:@Sharnee Lol she’s liked multiple posts of him this week. Between that and the post of him meeting Hannah night one she liked probably around the time of MTP, I think we can guess which of the F2 she preferred. 😂

The comment about People magazine got me thinking . Sue reads them and being proud of her daughter . Can’t be an easy thing to have read this week’s article whether at the grocery store or online . Made me think of conspiracy theories Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite