SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Yes, I know.  I edited my post shortly after to acknowledge they are not the same.  I was just throwing ideas around sad
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Yes, I know.  I edited my post shortly after to acknowledge they are not the same.  I was just throwing ideas around sad

Keep throwing ideas around!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:56 am

From sc is the SDs ep5 Ryan, ep6 Ciarran, ep7 Carlin, then ep8 or 9 is Timm in the bath. I can not remember is there usually a 2 on 1 date? And need to eliminate 9 guys in 5 episodes? Ep10 HTD.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 am

@Loulou in the SCs where Ciarran's having a meltdown I see, Ryan, Alex, Jamie, Timm and Carlin, plus Jackson must be there somewhere since he gets a HTD.

She's been getting rid of 2 guys every episode (I'm thinking they may have been rushing to finish the season early before Osher went on paternity leave).

However IMO 3 might go next episode because the description for ep 6 says Angie's "Top Ten".  Unless Ciarran doesn't get invited because of his SD?

So it might be:

Ep 5 13 men remain
Ryan Tom, Alex, Glenn, Timm, Scot, Ciarran, Jackson, Adam, Carlin, Hadyn, Matty and Jamie
SD Ryan
GD Tom, Alex, Glenn, Timm, Scot, Ciarran, Jackson and Adam
Benched - Carlin, Hadyn, Matt and Jamie
Eliminated - Adam and Hadyn IMO since neither has done any narration to date, and maybe also Scot since he's been mentioned as someone who storms out or gets asked to leave? 

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 TtZMLAt

Source: Tenplay

So that would leave:

Ep 6 10 men remain
Tom, Alex, Glenn, Timm, Scot, Ciarran, Jackson, Carlin, Matty and Jamie
SD Ciarran
GD Everyone (meet the parents)
Eliminated - Glenn and Tom?

Ep 7 8 men remain
Ciarran, Matty, Ryan, Alex, Jamie, Timm, Carlin and Jackson
SD Carlin (has a rose on his jacket)
Eliminated - Ciarran self-eliminates?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HpJkY2I

Ep 8 7 men remain
SD Timm?
Eliminated - Matty and Alex?

Ep 9 5 men remain
Eliminated - Jamie?

Ep 10 4 men remain
HTDs for Timm, Carlin, Jackson and Ryan (?)
Eliminated - Jackson?

Ep 11 3 men remain
Timm, Carlin, Ryan? (all highlighted in ep 4 as being contenders)
Eliminated - Ryan?

Ep 12 2 men remain
Timm & Carlin
FRC Byron

What does everyone think?  Does that work?  dizzy  I'm not convinced Ryan stays to F3 - IIRC he was tagged at doggie events mid-August so may go earlier IMO.

Images sourced from Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:08 am

Thank you @Bobette appreciate all that u do.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:51 am

Loulou wrote:Thank you @Bobette appreciate all that u do.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:09 am

This SC from the season promo must be from the comedy show next episode IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Zozm6ys

And these SCs/peeing in the bush comment from her SD with Ryan also ep 5 IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 BUn8BTh

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Z1pHQp9

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 El0rceM

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Just putting a thought out there -  when Angie says 'he could have been the one', maybe she was talking about Ryan.  I just can't imagine she would say that about Ciarran imo and Ryan is touted by all and sundry as being perfect on paper for Angie.  There have been media mutterings about 'mass' walkouts etc, so perhaps Ryan and Ciarran go in the one night.  I mean, Ryan could not look more disinterested if he tried laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:39 pm

@Agent99 I suspect Ryan would have been guaranteed Top 4 as publicity for his cause if he agreed to go on the show so I'm not expecting him to go anywhere in a hurry, but I agree, the shine of being on the show wore off for him pretty quick IMO.  

I really can't see anyone else being a logical F4 other than Ryan, can you?  I agree it could be him she's talking about, but if so probably after Hometowns?  It could still be Ciarran though IMO - I  think there's still a bit of storyline to develop there.

ETA:  Haydn, Adam and Scot's names were mentioned in relation to the mass walkouts and I could see them all going this week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:48 pm

Bobette wrote:Episode guides for the next 3 eps:

Episode 5
After a group date where the boys are asked to write and perform a stand-up comedy routine, tensions rise and jealousy flares at the cocktail party as the boys continue to vie for time with Angie.

Episode 6
There is nothing more important to Angie than family and on this episode Angie introduces her top 10 suitors to her parents in an emotional group date.

Episode 7
A misunderstanding at the cocktail party leads to a major disruption as two Bachelors have a heated confrontation, with one Bachelor threatening to walk.

Source

ETA: Hmmm "threatening" is an interesting choice of words.   Maybe it's not Ciarran in the car...  Maybe she sends home the other party in the confrontation?  question

Astrobach wrote:How about Ryan? He is still the mystery man...

Bobette wrote:I don’t think it would be Ryan because he’s shown slumped in a chair looking bored while Ciarran’s spitting the dummy.  Jamie is a possibility IMO because he seems to also be ‘having words’ with Carlin that CP.

Maybe Ciarran threatens to leave ep 7 but the actual walkout doesn’t happen till ep 8? We still have that SC of him in the white/floral jacket with her saying it’s ok to cry. Will take over to the SC thread...

OK so these are Ciarran's remaining outfits.   At the ep 5 CP he's wearing salmon pink and starting to get pissy.  IMO the white/floral jacket "it's OK to cry" SC is most likely the precursor to the plaited hair "I can't" SC the following ep where he changes into his civilian clothes.

Ep 5 Cocktail Party:
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 CeDKZ0x

Ep 6 Single date IMO:
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8tcSzpa

Ep 6 Cocktail Party?
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 1wNiEY3

Ep 7 Cocktail Party?
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 EQTf0MC
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HtRYHba

I assumed it would be ep 5 salmon starting to get pissy, ep 6 white/floral crying, ep 7 peace out, but the guide for ep 7 only says "threatening to walk" and I'd expect it would say "Angie is rocked when one of her favourites leaves the mansion" or similar if he actually went.  So maybe he goes ep 8?

He must be gone by the end of ep 8 at the very latest IMO because he was home getting tattoos by Aug 3.  And he's already hinting on IG that things are about to get rocky ("saucy fits").  Maybe the TV guide just has it wrong or didn't want to give too much away and it's still ep 7 he goes.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 W4FczRg

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:29 am

Ep 6 preview confirms Ciarran in his It's OK to Cry suit. yes

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 VohJHaV

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 0qHwvvZ

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:55 am

@Agent99 I have to disagree that Ryan looks disinterested. And what about everything he said about Angie. I thought their SD was great. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Loulou
Vjeff
Just Looking
Storybook
ideas_ideas
Finch
JuliaGulia98
Bachbee
najpoziomka
Dirty Street Pie
Stripe